PDA

View Full Version : F6B = F'n 6 times Better!

pilotguy299
06-01-2016, 04:03 PM
I've only had my F6B since the beginning of March, and I've already got 4,000 miles + on her. I am riding more and more often than I have on any of my previous motorcycles. 450 mile ride the other day like it was a trip to go get milk at the local stop and rob.

Except for very slow turns which are still a bit scary on such a heavy bike, I am much more confident riding the F6B than on any other motorcycle I've ever ridden. The F6B is just so incredibly comfortable, responsive, and smooth compared to anything else I've ever been on.

Every time I go out I get people giving me a "thumbs up" as I ride by, or people rolling down their windows at stop lights to ask what kind of bike it is. A cop pulled me over the other day to ask about the bike. She knew me and wanted to make sure that someone hadn't stolen my vanity plate as she hadn't seen me on it before, so it was a legit stop ;)

And even though I am a FROG (fat retired old guy), I have young 20-30 something year old women eyeing me as I ride by. Just this morning I had one looking at me so hard in Frederick City, that I stopped and asked her if she wanted to go for a ride. She said yes and we went for about a 45 minute ride up towards Woodsboro and back. She even gave me a neck massage as we were going south through Walkersville, talk about winning! She gave me her phone number and said to call her this weekend. She was a little strange, so I may pass on it. Or not. AND this isn't the first time some random girl has gotten on the back and gone for a ride with me, not even knowing who I was or where we were going.

This bike F'n rocks in just every way imaginable. The only way it could be better, is if one certain female police officer (G67) would go riding with me. Unfortunately we're no longer friends :(

But I always hope that will change :)

53driver
06-01-2016, 04:10 PM
I've only had my F6B since the beginning of March, and I've already got 4,000 miles + on her. I am riding more and more often than I have on any of my previous motorcycles. 450 mile ride the other day like it was a trip to go get milk at the local stop and rob.

Except for very slow turns which are still a bit scary on such a heavy bike, I am much more confident riding the F6B than on any other motorcycle I've ever ridden. The F6B is just so incredibly comfortable, responsive, and smooth compared to anything else I've ever been on.

Every time I go out I get people giving me a "thumbs up" as I ride by, or people rolling down their windows at stop lights to ask what kind of bike it is. A cop pulled me over the other day to ask about the bike. She knew me and wanted to make sure that someone hadn't stolen my vanity plate as she hadn't seen me on it before, so it was a legit stop ;)

And even though I am a FROG (fat retired old guy), I have young 20 something year old women eyeing me as I ride by. Just this morning I had one looking at me so hard in Frederick City, that I stopped and asked her if she wanted to go for a ride. She said yes and we went for about a 45 minute ride up towards Woodsboro and back. Gave me her phone number and said to call her this weekend. AND this isn't the first time some random girl has gotten on the back and gone for a ride with me, not even knowing who I was or where we were going.

This bike F'n rocks in just every way imaginable. The only way it could be better, is if one certain female police officer (G67) would go riding with me. Unfortunately we're no longer friends :(

But I always hope that will change :)

Yeah. We married guys don't put those stories in writing....but it's nice to see someone who can and does.
And "hope" is not a plan..... You want to change reality - get G67 back in good graces - as CAPT Picard would say: "Make it so."
Pilots got all the moves...make it happen, Captain!

Cheers,
Steve

pilotguy299
06-01-2016, 04:23 PM
Yeah. We married guys don't put those stories in writing....but it's nice to see someone who can and does.
And "hope" is not a plan..... You want to change reality - get G67 back in good graces - as CAPT Picard would say: "Make it so."

Cheers,
Steve

She's a better shot than I am, so I really can't make the first move. At least, nothing too overt.

so until then I am holding at Ricke, waiting for clearance to make an ILS approach

http://flightaware.com/resources/airport/FDK/IAP/ILS+OR+LOC+RWY+23/pdf

But if she ever does, I'm following some very sage advice given to me awhile ago...

Oneitis is bad.

She needs to earn my attention.

UNF before feelz!

lol

Spiff215
06-01-2016, 04:35 PM
Your articulation of why the F6b is an awesome bike made me laugh. I wholeheartedly agree.:agree:

shooter
06-01-2016, 05:48 PM

Cheers,
Steve

That shyt never happens to me 53. You think it may be because Sharon is always on the back. That may put the kibosh on things.

53driver
06-01-2016, 05:58 PM
That shyt never happens to me 53. You think it may be because Sharon is always on the back? That may put the kibosh on things.

With such a lovely lass as Sharon, the other women can not compete - and they know it. So, why bother?
However, they are mentally undressing you of course....just nod & wink.
Cheers,
Steve

shooter
06-01-2016, 07:40 PM
Don't get me wrong 53 , I'm not looking. Sharon would cut my eyeballs out with a dull knife. But you know , a guy likes a little nod and a wink occasionally.

pilotguy299
06-01-2016, 07:43 PM
Don't get me wrong 53 , I'm not looking. Sharon would cut my eyeballs out with a dull knife. But you know , a guy likes a little nod and a wink occasionally.

Mistake.

You need to maintain frame, and keep the dread level up. You're the prize!

And women secretly love it when other women are checking out their man!

53driver
06-01-2016, 08:40 PM

I'd say very few of us at this age & station have active radar....but passive radar and maintaining situational awareness about both targets AND friendlies, is an imperative.
Especially if they have an IFF "Friend or Foe" comm link, i.e. a wink & a nod.
You smile back and the IFF comm link is satiated.

...And women secretly love it when other women are checking out their man!

I can't say that for sure....I've seen it go wrong - both ways.

pilotguy299
06-02-2016, 05:22 PM
Another plus is the fuel mileage I am getting from the Bike. On my VTX I was averaging 39-43mpg depending how I rode. On the F6B I started off at 39-40mpg. But since my 450 mile ride the other day where I averaged 47mpg, I am now averaging 44-45mpg just cruising around FredNeck county at each fill up.

Penguin
06-02-2016, 05:28 PM
Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess, "Will you marry me?"
The Princess immediately said, "No!"
And the Prince lived happily ever after, and rode motorcycles and
dated thin, long-legged, full-breasted women, and hunted and fished
and raced cars, and went to titty bars and dated ladies half his age
and drank whiskey, beer, and Captain Morgan, and never heard bitching
and never paid child support or alimony, and dated cheerleaders and
kept his house and guns, and ate spam and potato chips and beans, and
blew enormous farts, and never got cheated on while he was at work, and all his friends and family thought he was friggin' cool as hell, and he had tons of money in the bank, and left the
toilet seat up.

53driver
06-02-2016, 06:04 PM
....and left the toilet seat up.

WIN!!!

shooter
06-02-2016, 06:46 PM
I'd say very few of us at this age & station have active radar....but passive radar and maintaining situational awareness about both targets AND friendlies, is an imperative.
Especially if they have an IFF "Friend or Foe" comm link, i.e. a wink & a nod.
You smile back and the IFF comm link is satiated.

...And women secretly love it when other women are checking out their man!

I can't say that for sure....I've seen it go wrong - both ways.

LMAO. Yeah it can go terribly wrong.

pilotguy299
06-06-2016, 06:35 PM
i was still a bit hung over from trying to drink away my past yesterday, but ended up going for a ride to WV anyway this morning. I stopped at a Sheetz in the middle of some nowhere town to use their rest room. Just as I parked I saw there was a pretty large group of retired pirates sitting at an outside table, and were all staring as i pulled up and parked.

One of them walked right up, held out his hand and introduced himself, and started asking a lot of questions about the bike. I answered a few and told him that I really had to make a stop, and would be right back out.

Went in, took care of business, and when I came back out ALL OF THEM were hanging around the bike, and everyone started asking questions. Made my stop about 20 minutes longer than it was going to be, but everyone seemed pretty impressed. What really amazed me was that the one with the most tats & scars leaned towards me and said "yeah, all the people who ride harley's only use them for cruising, and have goldwings in their garages for the real trips".

Although I might now have to worry about having caught scurvy from the pirates, it was actually pretty neat seeing just how interested they all were in my F6B. Even with the car tire on the back!

53driver
06-06-2016, 06:48 PM
...Although I might now have to worry about having caught scurvy from the pirates.....

RUM! Rum prevents scurvy!
Anesthetize yourself quickly and professionally!

Cheers,
Steve

copper
06-06-2016, 11:32 PM
... Just as I parked I saw there was a pretty large group of retired pirates sitting at an outside table, and were all staring as i pulled up and parked.

Was out on the highway, came up behind a solitary Victory Hammer, 240 back tire, beanie with hankie underneath it, leather jacket, chaps, gray moustache, goggles ...

Eventually, came into town, & pulled up to a red light where it was just the two of us, one each at the front of two lanes. He looked over at me & said something, & I couldn't hear what he said over his pipes....I looked at him, with a "say what?" look, & he said louder "No way, I know how fast those things are!"

I had every thought to be civilized and let him get away first from the light. Apparently someone had already smoked him.

choptop
06-07-2016, 07:14 AM
The 6 definitely gets the looks, or is it me. lol Their are not many people that I don't know that I would let get on the back of my bike and have that kind of control of me but I could learn to be more trusting. bseg

Audiochris90
06-07-2016, 08:08 AM
If only i looked as good as my B. http://URL=http://s1378.photobucket.com/user/Chris_Bruner/media/image_zpscg84b6s8.jpeg.html]http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah85/Chris_Bruner/image_zpscg84b6s8.jpeg[/URL]

Retired Army
06-07-2016, 09:32 AM
dated thin, long-legged, full-breasted women, and hunted and fished
and raced cars, and went to titty bars and dated ladies half his age
and drank whiskey, beer, and Captain Morgan, and never heard bitching
and never paid child support or alimony, and dated cheerleaders and
kept his house and guns, and ate spam and potato chips and beans, and
blew enormous farts, and never got cheated on while he was at work, and all his friends and family thought he was friggin' cool as hell, and he had tons of money in the bank, and left the
toilet seat up.
Then congress came along to improve it all. :icon_rolleyes:

junkyarddog
06-07-2016, 10:46 AM
And when congress sees the light at the end of the tunnel....they go buy more tunnel.

shooter
06-07-2016, 01:06 PM
Was out on the highway, came up behind a solitary Victory Hammer, 240 back tire, beanie with hankie underneath it, leather jacket, chaps, gray moustache, goggles ...

Eventually, came into town, & pulled up to a red light where it was just the two of us, one each at the front of two lanes. He looked over at me & said something, & I couldn't hear what he said over his pipes....I looked at him, with a "say what?" look, & he said louder "No way, I know how fast those things are!"

I had every thought to be civilized and let him get away first from the light. Apparently someone had already smoked him.
Guy was what you call Honda Friendly.

unsub
06-07-2016, 07:40 PM
I stopped and asked her if she wanted to go for a ride. She said yes and we went for about a 45 minute ride up towards Woodsboro and back. She even gave me a neck massage as we were going south through Walkersville, talk about winning! She gave me her phone number and said to call her this weekend. She was a little strange, so I may pass on it. Or not. AND this isn't the first time some random girl has gotten on the back and gone for a ride with me, not even knowing who I was or where we were going.

Gawd I miss the 60's

:icon_mrgreen:

adventurous1
06-09-2016, 01:32 AM
dated thin, long-legged, full-breasted women, ....

lol....damn straight. Heading out Fri a.m. for a 3K Trip. Meeting BBC (BIG BREASTED companion)#1 @ PHX and she"ll ride w/me for 3.5 days, dropping her off @SLC in the a.m. LATER that afternoon, BBC #2 arrives, and we ride for 3.5 days and I drop her off @LAS. They fly thémselves in and out, I take care of all the other expenses. At 57 , younger women still love adventure.

53driver
06-09-2016, 08:18 AM
lol....damn straight. Heading out Fri a.m. for a 3K Trip. Meeting BBC (BIG BREASTED companion)#1 @ PHX and she"ll ride w/me for 3.5 days, dropping her off @SLC in the a.m. LATER that afternoon, BBC #2 arrives, and we ride for 3.5 days and I drop her off @LAS. They fly thémselves in and out, I take care of all the other expenses. At 57 , younger women still love adventure.

Your BBCs are women, right? Just checking....and not that there's anything wrong if they are male. :icon_mrgreen:
Have a great trip.
Pics or it didn't happen!
Cheers,
Steve

hgslayr
06-09-2016, 06:42 PM
My friend and I, he on his 2016 street Glide and me on my 2015 deluxe F6B went to Calistoga for BBQ and on the way we stopped at a chevron to rest and we look across the parking lot and see a hot 30 something girl with her dog..She managed to wander over towards us and seemed to be fixated on the F6B, she walks up and says "Whos bike is this" I tell her its mine and she turns to my friend and says "No offense, but that bike is sexy " while pointing to my bike...My friend looked like someone just deflated his ego and I could tell he wasnt happy and which point I apologized...Now hes been talking about trading his new harley for an F6B...Everywhere we go ppl stop to compliment the F6B and no one seems to even look at his gorgeous new bike..LetsLeface it the F6B is extremely "SEXY"....lol

unsub
06-09-2016, 07:00 PM
Your BBCs are women, right? Just checking....and not that there's anything wrong if they are male. :icon_mrgreen:
Have a great trip.
Pics or it didn't happen!
Cheers,
Steve

+1

Just remember to use a wide angle lens.:stirthepot:

pilotguy299
06-10-2016, 05:18 AM
My friend and I, he on his 2016 street Glide and me on my 2015 deluxe F6B went to Calistoga for BBQ and on the way we stopped at a chevron to rest and we look across the parking lot and see a hot 30 something girl with her dog..She managed to wander over towards us and seemed to be fixated on the F6B, she walks up and says "Whos bike is this" I tell her its mine and she turns to my friend and says "No offense, but that bike is sexy " while pointing to my bike...My friend looked like someone just deflated his ego and I could tell he wasnt happy and which point I apologized...Now hes been talking about trading his new harley for an F6B...Everywhere we go ppl stop to compliment the F6B and no one seems to even look at his gorgeous new bike..LetsLeface it the F6B is extremely "SEXY"....lol

This is like every day I go out and ride. And it sure as hell isn't because I look good.

All day yesterday people were nodding and giving me a thumbs up. At one point I had "Brick House" cranked up at a stop light on 355, and the minivan next to me started rocking, and the people in it gave me the thumbs up and paced me after the light changed.

Quite a few good looking women smiled at me as I rode by them yesterday. One really cute young mom on E 2nd in Frederick was smiling particularly hard at me. I would have stopped, but I'm not towing a stroller ever again...

pilotguy299
06-14-2016, 01:52 PM
last weekend over a lost love, or two...

I went for a long ride this morning here in FredNeck County, MD. About 250 miles actually, and the weather was absolutely perfect. Clear, gentle wind, almost no clouds, perfect temperature.

I stopped to get an ice cream, just before I headed back home, and as I was leaving saw two really cute 20 somethings in a pickup truck driving towards me. I caught one of the smiling and gave her a quick wave. I thought for a second, and then turned The Beast around and stopped next to where they had parked.

The driver rolled down her window, and before she could say anything I tossed out "girls in pickup trucks rock!". Two HUGE smiles ensued, and both of them said thank you. One of them said "your bike is Bad Ass!", and without missing a beat replied "No, I'm Bad Ass. The bike rocks". We flirted a bit more, and almost had one of them on the back. Kinda hard to get one to get on, when there are two of them.

Maybe next time the driver will be there by herself.

I hope...

The F6B just keeps on delivering!

pilotguy299
08-27-2016, 07:44 PM
Although I've still been in a funk over one particular young lady, I've been asking women out of the blue if they want to go for a ride. Out of 20+ that I've asked, only 1 has said no. All of the rest have said "Yes", and climbed on.

There's been the blonde girl in the white F250 at Jimmy Cone, the brunette in the silver BMW convertible by Hillcrest Drive, the other brunette walking by Rita's on Patrick, the cute black chick at the Wawa's on Crestwood, the brunette in the red Honda at Costco, the blonde at Sheetz by the airport, the really hot brunette that had just finished having lunch with a few of her friends at Isabella's (actually kept her number for a bit), and others.

I even got the brunette LPO from one of the local stores to go for a ride to nowhere with me. One really cute young mom on E 2nd in Frederick was smiling particularly hard at me. I would have stopped, but I'm not towing a stroller ever again... ;)

The wiminz just seem to love the bike, and ev n when it's parked it seems to give them the tingles. Picking up hot chicks was a lot of fun, and although several of them expressed an interest in going further and "having a twirl" with me (2 of them came right out and said that they were DTF), I have no interest in a 4F. I actually felt a little 'blah' after each ride, because none of them have been the person I really want to be riding with.

And before 53driver asks "what about G67?"

Squak 7500, left turn heading 180 until outside the ADIZ, then descend and maintain FL 00.0

Or in other words, she decided to move back in with her ex-husband and make his life miserable again! lol

Glad I held at RICKE...

53driver
08-27-2016, 09:25 PM
Although I've still been in a funk over one particular young lady, I've been asking women out of the blue if they want to go for a ride. Out of 20+ that I've asked, only 1 has said no. All of the rest have said "Yes", and climbed on.

There's been the blonde girl in the white F250 at Jimmy Cone, the brunette in the silver BMW convertible by Hillcrest Drive, the other brunette walking by Rita's on Patrick, the cute black chick at the Wawa's on Crestwood, the brunette in the red Honda at Costco, the blonde at Sheetz by the airport, the really hot brunette that had just finished having lunch with a few of her friends at Isabella's (actually kept her number for a bit), and others.

I even got the brunette LPO from one of the local stores to go for a ride to nowhere with me. One really cute young mom on E 2nd in Frederick was smiling particularly hard at me. I would have stopped, but I'm not towing a stroller ever again... ;)

The wiminz just seem to love the bike, and ev n when it's parked it seems to give them the tingles. Picking up hot chicks was a lot of fun, and although several of them expressed an interest in going further and "having a twirl" with me (2 of them came right out and said that they were DTF), I have no interest in a 4F. I actually felt a little 'blah' after each ride, because none of them have been the person I really want to be riding with.

And before 53driver asks "what about G67?"

Squawk 7500, left turn heading 180 until outside the ADIZ, then descend and maintain FL 00.0

Or in other words, she decided to move back in with her ex-husband and make his life miserable again! lol

Glad I held at RICKE...

Well, she's definitely "off the market" now, mate.
Never had to squawk that code - thankfully.
7600 a few times.
7700 was right out - I was too busy trying to disinfsckulate the situation.

If the craft is still airworthy, keep flying!
Remember: aviate, navigate, then communicate!

Cheers,
Steve

pilotguy299
08-27-2016, 10:15 PM
Ah, not off the market. But I ain't that stupid to bother with it anymore. Too many newer craft that don't include gremlins are on the Tarmac.

53driver
08-27-2016, 10:43 PM
Ah, not off the market. But I ain't that stupid to bother with it anymore. Too many newer craft that don't include gremlins are on the Tarmac.

Now there's a proper attitude!
Fly safely!

Steve 0080
08-28-2016, 12:08 PM
Pretty funny...I have had girls giving me the eye with my wife of the back! Talked about pissed, " she does that seeing me sit right here" And of

course I play along which adds more fuel to the fire !!! :stirthepot:

seventwenty
08-28-2016, 02:45 PM
Does the vanity plate read "SHAMU" :icon_lol:

pilotguy299
08-28-2016, 05:27 PM
Does the vanity plate read "SHAMU" :icon_lol:

POLIZEI