PDA

View Full Version : SALE, White or Amber LED Light Rings

RickW
06-04-2016, 07:10 AM
We just got a large shipment of White and Amber LED Light Rings (http://store.valueaccessories.net/WhiteLEDLightRingsGoldWing12andF6B.aspx). Since these are so popular we have been able to put together a very large order and receive a lower price which we are passing on to our customers.
All of the new LED Rings now will not have the Resistor Box, there will be straight wire going from the Rings to the bike. This will help installation.

If you want to add something that will stand out (be seen) and also look very cool this is it.
We are also asked all the time which is the most popular, White or Amber. Answer, the White are just a slight bit more popular but not by much. We do have a lot of people that add the turn signal option when getting the Amber Rings.

Price: $99.95
Sale Price: $79.95
You Save: $20.00 (20 %)

White or Amber LED Light Rings, GL1800 Gold Wing 12+ / F6B (pr) (http://store.valueaccessories.net/WhiteLEDLightRingsGoldWing12andF6B.aspx)
MSRP: $104.95

Add some functional flair to the front sides of your Gold Wing or F6B.
Includes LED Rings for both sides.
The brightest LED Rings you will find for your GL1800 or F6B.
Each Custom LED Ring is packed with 93 nano size LED’s. These are as bright as Daytime Running Lights.
Mounted around the Gold Wing Logos with 3M installed Tape.

Kit comes with LED Rings, Connectors, Instructions.
These LED Ring’s may also be used for Running and Turn Signals by adding a Single to Dual Intensity Converter (http://store.valueaccessories.net/Eclipze2Modules.aspx) (sold separately).
Video: Amber Rings with Mirror LED Turn Signals (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nAP7E0C0o4&list=UUChFX59NYH5wRDs1KHK2kgg&index=1)

http://store.valueaccessories.net/images/products/detail/TRIC98455.jpg (http://store.valueaccessories.net/WhiteLEDLightRingsGoldWing12andF6B.aspx)

pilotguy299
06-04-2016, 04:58 PM
+1 on the white led lights. I put a set as side markers around the emblems, and they are incredibly bright. Even looking from directly in front of the bike, the led's stand out.

You can see just how much in this video:

http://vid988.photobucket.com/albums/af4/pilotguy299/Kisan/MOV03815_zps2c6wyaof.mp4

willtill
06-04-2016, 05:08 PM
+1 on the white led lights. I put a set as side markers around the emblems, and they are incredibly bright. Even looking from directly in front of the bike, the led's stand out.

You can see just how much in this video:

http://vid988.photobucket.com/albums/af4/pilotguy299/Kisan/MOV03815_zps2c6wyaof.mp4

I can now see your vid's of the replacement Kisan Headlight Modulator you got. Very impressive with those LED headlights :yes:

pilotguy299
06-04-2016, 05:15 PM
I can now see your vid's of the replacement Kisan Headlight Modulator you got. Very impressive with those LED headlights :yes:

Thank you! I like how it all looks together.

And just how much those white led rings stand out from all angles.

faz
06-04-2016, 09:59 PM
Rick, your killing my bank account.

2kewlgypsy
07-03-2016, 08:02 AM
Rick,
I really really like these, just not sure if I want to commit to one color or the other. Would love if in a future design they were switchbacks.
I like the white light when running down the road, but would also like them to go to amber when I use the turn signals. Just in case you have input on future design ideas ;)
Thanks,
Dave

pilotguy299
07-04-2016, 08:38 AM
Rick,
I really really like these, just not sure if I want to commit to one color or the other. Would love if in a future design they were switchbacks.
I like the white light when running down the road, but would also like them to go to amber when I use the turn signals. Just in case you have input on future design ideas ;)
Thanks,
Dave

I would def buy a set like that.

53driver
07-04-2016, 08:46 AM
Just be careful during install.
I bent the leads doing so many test fits that on one ring they snapped at the solder point!

In reality, they were just a bit too small to go all the way around my Hambly badges so they will not be installed.

pilotguy299
07-04-2016, 09:20 AM
I bent the leads doing so many test fits that on one ring they snapped at the solder point!

In reality, they were just a bit too small to go all the way around my Hambly badges so they will not be installed.

They wouldn't go on the outside of my emblems either. But they were close enough with the border on mine, so I went with it anyway.

They would make great accent lights, as they are so incredibly bright. Like on the bottom of the mirror housings, or inside the cowl near the radiator fins, or even the rear fender.

GaTeach
07-04-2016, 10:45 AM
WillyF6B has these on his trike. I was in front of him leaving supper the other night and I was AMAZED at how much these stood out. If you're looking for a relatively inexpensive way to add some lights, I think this is the way to go.

Steve 0080
07-04-2016, 09:20 PM
They are extremely bright...a real eye catcher !!! I need the amber ones for the new bike !!! I'm rolling my pennies now !!!

53driver
07-04-2016, 09:26 PM
They are extremely bright...a real eye catcher !!! I need the amber ones for the new bike !!! I'm rolling my pennies now !!!

I got one good one and one not-so-good one you may have if you like.

RickW
07-05-2016, 08:56 AM

That can be soldered and put back very easily, if you are good at that. If you need to have it put back you can call Rege at TricLed 614-596-5515. Put it in the mail to them and he can fix it. We have had a lot of people put them around the badges. I have not looked at them real close to see how they were done.

I will look into a dual color for these. The only problem is it would be more expensive and we would have to make a commitment for quite a few of them.
We are doing dual color for smoke strips now, Running, Brake in Red then turns Amber for Turn. White then turns Amber for turn in front.

53driver
07-05-2016, 03:20 PM
That can be soldered and put back very easily, if you are good at that. If you need to have it put back you can call Rege at TricLed 614-596-5515. Put it in the mail to them and he can fix it. We have had a lot of people put them around the badges. I have not looked at them real close to see how they were done.

Thanks Rick. I'll get 'em done one way or another. But the inner diameter just wouldn't fit around the Hambly badge. I didn't try it with the Honda badge - maybe the Honda tapers more?
Again, thanks for the specific info - and thanks to you for your continued support!
Steve

Steve 0080
07-08-2016, 09:20 PM
Thanks Rick...just placed my order !!!

Steve 0080
07-15-2016, 04:11 PM
Got the lights in a few days ago and took the time to get them install today. On a scale of 1-10...I would give it a 3. I you can drill a 3/16 hole at

5:00 ( on the dial ) and crimp some wire connectors you are golden. You do have to remove both cubby lids so you can pull the wire thru and route up

the turn signals if you are going to use them as blinkers too. If not the connections can be made to any hot and ground by the cubby. For the blinkers

you do need to remove the mirror but not the 10mm bolt that holds the front cowling so that in itself makes it easy! Within both signal housings

there are three wires. These are connected to the three wires from the Eclipse 2 Module. The Red wire, both sides goes to the striped wire, both

sides. Ground is ground and running is the solid color wire. Rick sells Part # Kur-7300 for those of us who are QFL, mine is in the mail! This will give

you a plug and playso you can add more lights in the front and plug into the wiring or cut the supplied plug off and crimp. Still an easy process. About

25 minutes per side from beginning to end. You will need to order the lights. If you are going to make them blink also you will need the Eclipze 2

Module, if adding more lights in the future you should also buy Kuy-7300. Not a bad job over all, and the look is fantastic !!!

** Stuff all the wires " inside " the black ring that holds the mirror.