PDA

View Full Version : Whiskey Galore

Paul B Blues
06-04-2016, 01:03 PM
As the sun has decided to show up at last here in The Highlands, I've planned a run out tomorrow. Can you spot the Whiskey Distillery on my route?

unsub
06-04-2016, 01:12 PM
Nice. I think finding a coffee stop might be hard though.:icon_biggrin:

If you had to pick one, which one would you serve to your friends?

Have fun.:yes:

taxfree4
06-04-2016, 06:09 PM
This is what heaven must be like, no matter what road you pick there is a bottle somewhere.

Paul B Blues
06-07-2016, 12:43 PM
Nice. I think finding a coffee stop might be hard though.:icon_biggrin:

If you had to pick one, which one would you serve to your friends?

Have fun.:yes:

It would be this one, the Glenfiddich Distillery. I used to live in the village of Dufftown "Pronounced Dufftin" and while I was there the distillery had a major makeover, and is a great place to visit. I had a great run out, but I made the mistake of not using my helmet cam! I will next time, and get plenty of great pictures to share.

53driver
06-07-2016, 12:54 PM
It would be this one, the Glenfiddich Distillery. I used to live in the village of Dufftown "Pronounced Dufftin" and while I was there the distillery had a major makeover, and is a great place to visit. I had a great run out, but I made the mistake of not using my helmet cam! I will next time, and get plenty of great pictures to share.

Glenfiddich.....mmmmmmmmm. Good stuff!

Paul B Blues
06-08-2016, 03:37 AM
Glenfiddich.....mmmmmmmmm. Good stuff!

Indeed it is. One of my staff used to work there, and he was entitled to staff discount. He would take orders on a Monday, and Friday was delivery day to the guys at my depot. Needless to say, he was a popular chap!!

53driver
06-08-2016, 06:20 AM
Yeah Paul - I'm going to have to come for a visit....
I think I still need to get my passport renewed.
Damn logistics....