PDA

View Full Version : Great Ride today

Chas
06-04-2016, 08:59 PM
I ran a CMA Poker Run today. They always seem to do a great job. I have ridden many of theirs of different chapters, always a great time. Posted a few pics here. I was the ONLY F6B in the group and really bugged the Harley people. The Goldwingers had their noses in the air. Afterall, I really wasn't riding a Goldwing! Truly could give a rat's ass about either group. I had a blast and that is all the mattered! For some reason the pics will not come in right side up!

GaTeach
06-04-2016, 10:25 PM
There are three chapters around here that I work really closely with and they are always wonderful. They'll bring coffee and donuts out for everything. I love my CMA guys.

CopperMike
06-04-2016, 11:09 PM
I ran a CMA Poker Run today. They always seem to do a great job. I have ridden many of theirs of different chapters, always a great time. Posted a few pics here. I was the ONLY F6B in the group and really bugged the Harley people. The Goldwingers had their noses in the air. Afterall, I really wasn't riding a Goldwing! Truly could give a rat's ass about either group. I had a blast and that is all the mattered! For some reason the pics will not come in right side up!

You rock Chas!