PDA

View Full Version : Piggy Backer XL Trailer

BuzzzPhotos
06-05-2016, 10:12 AM
Has anybody ever used this Piggy Backer trailer? I see one on the local Craigslist for $775.00 and the guy says its in perfect shape. Sounds pretty cheap for a trailer. Any feedback would be helpful.

choptop
06-05-2016, 11:34 AM
www.aumih.info/Reviews/piggy_backer.html

BuzzzPhotos
06-05-2016, 04:29 PM
Thanks! The guy with the trailer couldn't produce a title but had story. I passed on it.

Steve 0080
06-05-2016, 04:35 PM
Thanks! The guy with the trailer couldn't produce a title but had story. I passed on it.

FYI... In FLA there are no titles for such a small trailer...including a Bushtec !!!

Old N Grumpy
06-15-2017, 09:58 PM
FYI... In FLA there are no titles for such a small trailer...including a Bushtec !!!

I never knew that...thank you!

Dirtstiff's F6B
06-16-2017, 09:01 PM
Has anybody ever used this Piggy Backer trailer? I see one on the local Craigslist for $775.00 and the guy says its in perfect shape. Sounds pretty cheap for a trailer. Any feedback would be helpful.

Yes, they are a great little basic, no frills trailer.
Aluminum frame, torsion axle suspension makes for smooth pulling.

You would be paying close to full retail at that price.

They pull fine, hold all the cargo you could want on a trip.

This winter I built - modified really, a Harbor Freight - Tag a long, similar to PB.

It doesn't compare to a Bushtec but gets the job done nicely. I think better than a PB, for less money.

Good for long trips a few times a year and you don't have a small fortune invested.

Buy it, it will sell if you don't use it enough to justify.