PDA

View Full Version : 2nd amendment???

Big Dawg
09-04-2013, 12:32 PM
Guess they were not happy with the poll results the first time, so USA Today is running another one...Vote Now.

Attorney General Eric Holder, has already said this is one of his major issues. He does not believe the 2nd Amendment gives individuals the right to bear arms. This takes literally 2 clicks to complete. Please vote on this gun issue question with USA Today. Then pass the link on to all the pro-gun folks you know. Hopefully the results will be published later this month.

Here's what you need to do:

First - vote.

Second - Send it to other folks,

then we will see if the results get published.

Click to vote:

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/quickquestion/2007/november/popup5895.htm

Steve 0080
09-04-2013, 12:35 PM
Where and how do i vote....

Phantom
09-04-2013, 12:51 PM
I voted :beer3:

bobbyf6b
09-04-2013, 01:26 PM
Doesn't work on iPhone. No FLASH.

bob109
09-04-2013, 01:28 PM
I just voted:cheers:

Abiqua Creek
09-04-2013, 02:45 PM
Done and thank you for passing the info along...

Hornblower
09-04-2013, 03:36 PM
DONE! Glad to see the great majority understand it is our right to bear arms.

Retired Army
09-04-2013, 04:03 PM
Two things that will be with humanity forever are guns and racism.

Steve 0080
09-04-2013, 04:13 PM
Guns don't kill people...people do...these words were never more true. Now our government is buying all the ammunition since they figured out they can not stop people from owning guns. Check into how many rounds Home Land Security has purchased in the last year... should scare the hell out of you!!! Literally 9 out of every 10 bullets manufactured. People are inherently mean and evil...the guy who kidnapped the three girls hung himself this AM, there was a killing at a school by a knife...there are some of us on this board who have been trained to kill with a spoon..... it is never ending and it will never stop.

And those of us and those in government who think it is ok to do away with the 2nd amendment.....when will it be ok to do away with another one.....maybe one YOU agree with....

Wingman
09-04-2013, 04:48 PM
Just voted...

4DI2D
09-04-2013, 05:56 PM
Guns don't kill people . . .gaping holes in the internal organs kill people.
NOTE: Latest school attack kills one, injures three . . .with a knife.

Texas TC
09-04-2013, 06:46 PM
Guns don't kill people . . .gaping holes in the internal organs kill people.
NOTE: Latest school attack kills one, injures three . . .with a knife.

Yep, time to outlaw knives. The anti knife crowd should be protesting any day now! Expect an Executive order banning knives of any kind in public. Some states, especially in the south will probably have CKL classes and allow their citizens to conceal carry knives but the liberals will try to put an end to those as quickly as possible. However, the NKA will spend tons of money to lobby Congress to not pass legislation curtailing the owning and carrying of knives. When will it end in the Land of the Free and Home of the Brave?:icon_rolleyes:

Mike
09-04-2013, 08:12 PM
I voted yes and Big Dawg.
I was just at the chandelier tree last weekend. Love the redwoods.

choptop
09-04-2013, 08:24 PM
Voted. Have Wi and Utah Concealed firearms permit.

ths61
09-05-2013, 10:07 PM
... Attorney General Eric Holder, has already said this is one of his major issues. He does not believe the 2nd Amendment gives individuals the right to bear arms. ...
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/quickquestion/2007/november/popup5895.htm

We have too many people in goober-ment that do not believe in the Constitution of the United States.

Supreme Court judge Ruth Ginsburg recommended another country's Constitution over that of the US's Constitution.

What does this say for our "Supreme Court" if they think our Constitution is a "second rate/outdated" document ???

They routinely omit the 2nd half of the Second Amendment, "..., shall not be infringed".

I can't remember the last time when it was ever quoted by goober-mint officials.

Virtually every US gun law violates the 2nd part of the Second Amendment, thus are unconstitutional.

California nutballs are going ape with all sorts of new unconstitutional gun laws.

Just try to buy guns, gun parts or ammo out here.