PDA

View Full Version : Tubing in New Braunfels TX

stroguy
06-13-2016, 06:36 PM
Wish I could have had my Ultimate King installed for the 3 hour ride over this morning. She will be waiting for me when I return. We brought my English cousin over for a day of tubing. Water was spectacular, the sun was hot.

But the funniest part is when we arrived at the time share. I went to put my pistol under the mattress with the bike key and found the previous tenant had left their weapon.

Lesson learned, always check under the mattress lol.

53driver
06-13-2016, 07:01 PM
'Twas a weapon of mass destruction! :yikes:

3Chief
06-13-2016, 09:22 PM
:lolup:

Steve 0080
06-14-2016, 06:56 AM
Bet their missing that love missile ...

GaTeach
06-14-2016, 08:32 AM
only thing more revolting than the idea of exploring underneath a mattress in a hotel is the idea of floating along in a river of pee.

Seriously. I'm always concerned ima leave my precious in a gas station bathroom.

stroguy
06-14-2016, 02:17 PM
only thing more revolting than the idea of exploring underneath a mattress in a hotel is the idea of floating along in a river of pee.

Seriously. I'm always concerned ima leave my precious in a gas station bathroom.

That's a bit melodramatic aye? The Comal and Guadlupe rivers don't owe their origin to a town of hobo's upstream who dip their foreskin into a bowl and urinate creating this 'river of pee'. A tourist destination for many years, the quality of the river is monitored by the counties that prosper off the tourist dollars. And any river the King of Cool, Steve McQueen and Ali McGraw would dive into is AOK with me. Don't believe his teeth yellowed from the experience.

I wasn't really launching and exploration mission to the dildo solar system when I just wanted to hide my pistol where only I knew it was. I only needed the first six inches (that's what she said) of hiding space. I don't frequent 1 hour motel rentals. The time share we stayed caters to just above bum status, we feel comfortable knowing the place is kept very clean. They wouldn't be in business if they didn't have a bit of higher standards than Motel 6.

GaTeach
06-14-2016, 08:39 PM
LOLOLOLOLOL THATS AWESOME

unsub
06-14-2016, 11:48 PM
Wish I could have had my Ultimate King installed for the 3 hour ride over this morning. She will be waiting for me when I return. We brought my English cousin over for a day of tubing. Water was spectacular, the sun was hot.

But the funniest part is when we arrived at the time share. I went to put my pistol under the mattress with the bike key and found the previous tenant had left their weapon.

Lesson learned, always check under the mattress lol.

Oakley pouch I see.
It must be built to the ANSI z87.1 standard. At least your eyes will be safe! Well, maybe not...you've already seen it. :icon_mrgreen:

stepbill
06-15-2016, 06:53 PM
Years ago I visited with a friend who was stationed at Randolph AFB and we went tubing down that river. Really enjoyed it and remember it to this day.