PDA

View Full Version : LOOKING TO BUY!!

Heavvyduty
06-15-2016, 06:39 AM
Just taking a shot here.I am looking to buy.
1)The drop down 3/4in comfort drop (Mount,s)just the mounts if possible.
2)The Ergo II Cruise Pegs in black maybe even chrome, With the mini arm,s.
Thought I,d ask here first. :icon_biggrin:

Travelor
06-15-2016, 09:06 AM
Just taking a shot here.I am looking to buy.
1)The drop down 3/4in comfort drop (Mount,s)just the mounts if possible.
2)The Ergo II Cruise Pegs in black maybe even chrome, With the mini arm,s.
Thought I,d ask here first. :icon_biggrin:

I think I have what you need (just the parts for the bars). Was part of the Kuryakyn set, I used the other risers and these are left over. They just go under the bar mounts using the original bolts. You can have them for what ever the shipping is. Send me a PM with your address and I will get them out to you.
Bill

SPGrenier
06-20-2016, 10:37 AM
I spoke to the Kury reps at Americade this year about those lower peg mounts. I suggested that they sell them as a stand alone item.

I wanted to put the mini floor boards on the bike and wanted the "comfort drop mounts". They sell their "Premium Mini Floorboards" with the comfort drop mounts or the regular straight mounts. However, I liked the style of their "Kinetic Mini Floorboards" which weren't available with the drop mounts.

Being the stubborn guy that I am, I bought the Premium Mini Floorboards with the drop mounts an the Kinetic Mini Floorboards with the straight mounts. I then swapped out the mounts. I pirated the drop mounts from the Premium boards for use with the Kinetic boards. Then I added the straight mounts from the Kinetic boards to the Premium boards and resold them. It was a crazy and round about way to get the style and comfort that I wanted.

The rep suggested calling Kury to see if they could sell you just the Comfort Drop Mounts. Maybe with enough calls, it will become a stand alone item.