PDA

View Full Version : My how memory fades!

seadog
06-15-2016, 07:29 AM
I think the press saying that the Orlando shoot was the largest in history of the US, they have forgotten a little party the US Government threw for the Sioux Indians at Wounded Knee where the government killed 250 Sioux men, women, and children. They just won't own up to that fact I'm sure.

pilotguy299
06-15-2016, 07:32 AM
never let the truth interfere with spin...

Retired Army
06-15-2016, 08:57 AM
The "code talking Indians" played a large part in preserving the freedom we all enjoy during the second World War.

stroguy
06-15-2016, 09:08 AM
I think the press saying that the Orlando shoot was the largest in history of the US, they have forgotten a little party the US Government threw for the Sioux Indians at Wounded Knee where the government killed 250 Sioux men, women, and children. They just won't own up to that fact I'm sure.

Wow you went way back, I thought you were heading to Waco in 1993.

Steve 0080
06-15-2016, 09:27 AM
There are several examples where the government killed blacks in numbers close to 100 several times...That's why we have the 2nd admn. to protect us from Uncle Sugar !!!

Paul B Blues
06-15-2016, 10:00 AM
The Orlando shooting is now being reported over here as "One of the worst in US history". Someone has obviously been reading their history books.

valkmc
06-15-2016, 11:37 AM

Don't forget the Mountain Meadows massacre. I believe that was around 120 men, women, and children. It took place a few years prior to the Civil War in Utah.

Davidk
06-15-2016, 01:41 PM
ALL of the worlds massacres were committed by governments. This is why the Founders included the 2nd A. This is also the reason politicians want to destroy the 2nd A, the current administration and politicians are scared to death of the armed populace. We may be on the verge of the next civil war.

http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/NOTE1.HTM

Old Ryder
06-15-2016, 04:05 PM
You can always trust your government to do the right thing. Just ask any American Indian.