PDA

View Full Version : MadStad Customer Service - A+++

53driver
06-17-2016, 03:30 PM
Awhile back at the Rally, I walked away with a MadStad windshield system.
Due to "life" I am just now getting around to putting it on Isleen.
The top piece came as a 13" Clear, but everyone told me that if it's not what I wanted, just "call MadStad Customer Service and they'll work with you."

So I did.

Blair at MadStad is great to deal with. He went over-the-top to make sure I got what I wanted on fair terms for both MadStad and myself.
He walked me through a "fitment" using the 13" shield and some painter's tape to make sure I got what I really wanted.
I now have a 11" X-Dark on the way, and I'll send them back the Clear 13".
All just for the cost of shipping.
And? If I don't like the 11"? Same thing, for the cost of shipping, they'll send me a different shield.
My goal is NOT to see how many different sizes and colors I can go through before MadStad says "you're done."

From a prompt and timely perspective, Blair returned my calls and sent emails in very quick fashion.
His demeanor was comfortable and cordial.

If you have ANY questions about the MadStad system, he knows, or will find out and get back to you VERY quickly.
His email is blair@madstad.com
His direct number is 352.848.3649

I am nothing but impressed.
Cheers,
Steve

DMAGOLDRDR
06-17-2016, 05:11 PM
Awhile back at the Rally, I walked away with a MadStad windshield system.
Due to "life" I am just now getting around to putting it on Isleen.
The top piece came as a 13" Clear, but everyone told me that if it's not what I wanted, just "call MadStad Customer Service and they'll work with you."

So I did.

Blair at MadStad is great to deal with. He went over-the-top to make sure I got what I wanted on fair terms for both MadStad and myself.
He walked me through a "fitment" using the 13" shield and some painter's tape to make sure I got what I really wanted.
I now have a 11" X-Dark on the way, and I'll send them back the Clear 13".
All just for the cost of shipping.
And? If I don't like the 11"? Same thing, for the cost of shipping, they'll send me a different shield.
My goal is NOT to see how many different sizes and colors I can go through before MadStad says "you're done."

From a prompt and timely perspective, Blair returned my calls and sent emails in very quick fashion.
His demeanor was comfortable and cordial.

If you have ANY questions about the MadStad system, he knows, or will find out and get back to you VERY quickly.
His email is blair@madstad.com
His direct number is 352.848.3649

I am nothing but impressed.
Cheers,
Steve

YUP,,, great folks. and always willing to go that extra bit to help you. I had a custom cut 15" and they spent some time on the phone with me to get it just the way I wanted.

I had the 11", 13", and 15" and sold the 13". Now the 11" Dark Smoke is on and the 15" comes out for cold weather long trips like Daytona in October