PDA

View Full Version : Another new guy

MikeF
06-19-2016, 06:58 AM
After seeing the F6B at the Chicago motorcycle show a few years back I always think about it. I have owned quite a few motorcycles over the years but never a Honda. Since 2008 it has been Victory's for me up until last year when I bought an Indian Chief Vintage. Prior to that HD's, and a few Kaws and Yamaha's. I love the Indian but there's just something about the F6B. I have already been checking out prices on them here in the Chicagoland area. Does Honda offer test rides like Indian and Victory do? Wait, maybe that's not a good idea :) Thanks for adding me to the group! I'm looking forward to learning more about this model.

Pap
06-19-2016, 07:14 AM
.welcome20.
The more you learn a bout this bike, the more you may want one!

Spiff215
06-19-2016, 09:00 AM
I know exactly what you mean, once I saw it I was obsessed about it. Welcome to the forum. I suppose test rides, no matter what brand, would vary by the dealer. Good luck

Greg O
06-19-2016, 09:07 AM
After seeing the F6B at the Chicago motorcycle show a few years back I always think about it. I have owned quite a few motorcycles over the years but never a Honda. Since 2008 it has been Victory's for me up until last year when I bought an Indian Chief Vintage. Prior to that HD's, and a few Kaws and Yamaha's. I love the Indian but there's just something about the F6B. I have already been checking out prices on them here in the Chicagoland area. Does Honda offer test rides like Indian and Victory do? Wait, maybe that's not a good idea :) Thanks for adding me to the group! I'm looking forward to learning more about this model.

Mike, I live on the far west side of Joliet and if you like your welcome to take mine for a ride.

Steve 0080
06-19-2016, 09:08 AM
'welcome gang' to the board !!!

mikey
06-19-2016, 09:10 AM

Southern Honda of Chattanooga offers test rides [of course w/ valid m.c. license.] Dont know about industry wide. Get one, you will love it.

MikeF
06-20-2016, 06:53 PM
Mike, I live on the far west side of Joliet and if you like your welcome to take mine for a ride.

That's awesome Greg! Thanks for the offer, I may take you up on that one day or at least meet you to talk about it

Bighutch14
06-20-2016, 07:03 PM
That's awesome Greg! Thanks for the offer, I may take you up on that one day or at least meet you to talk about it

Des planes Honda let me test drive one. Not too far from you.

Greg O
06-21-2016, 04:50 PM

PM me when your ready, I'm only a few miles away.