PDA

View Full Version : New Badges from Hambly

Cool Hand Luke
09-05-2013, 07:29 PM
Just received metal badges from Neil Hambly. He designed it according to my input.

I must say Hambly is an asset to this forum. He makes an excellent quality product. These badges are much thicker than I expected. I ordered 6, 2 for replacing front reflectors, two for saddlebag reflectors, two round ones for replacing round 'Honda' fairing badges.

A little bit about the quality: all of these are different, it is evident that much thought went into designing these. The front reflector ones already have a screw built into them; the rear ones are slanted in order to look good, and the round ones are much thicker than I expected. The engraving is just beautiful, pictures don't really do it justice.

So, I am enclosing a picture of all six badges right now, and I will post pictures as soon as I have them installed.

I must say that we have some great people on this forum. It is truly a pleasure to be on it, I read posts pretty much daily. F6B so far is shaping up to be the most satisfying bike I ever owned.

A quick shout out to Steve. I also received the FREE F6B patch today. I love it and it is going on my GW Joe Rocket Black Mesh Jacket soon.

Also, in case you are wondering: replacing reflectors doesn't bother me, because I am having extra led lights added as well as possibly some sleeker looking reflectors I saw at Cycle Gear.

Hook
09-05-2013, 07:53 PM
Neal, Will be making me some cool ones with flames..Cool Idea:clap2:

Hambly434
09-05-2013, 08:34 PM
Postal service has the horses moving quick for you.
Didn't think you would see until Friday.
Glad you like them they were fun to make.

Paul B Blues
09-06-2013, 02:43 AM
Now they do look good :clap2:

Paul B...:icon_cool:

Cool Hand Luke
09-07-2013, 07:06 PM
Here are the badges installed. I added sleeker looking reflectors from Cyclegear. I will be adding more led lights while at Biketoberfest next month.

Fit and finish of badges is excellent, very easy to install them. In my opinion they really add that cool finishing touch. I went for a short ride today and everywhere I stop people are asking me what is this bike. I only have badging that says F6B on them now, it keeps everyone guessing.

Paul B Blues
09-08-2013, 02:40 AM
Yes they look really good, they give the bike a certain something :yes:

Paul B.......:icon_cool:

Jabbasan
12-21-2013, 02:27 PM

Thanks Neil they look Great !!!!! :041:

choptop
05-07-2014, 07:40 PM
Had an idea and a half assed sketch and Neil made me some badges, I like them,

Paul B Blues
05-08-2014, 03:26 AM
Oh now they do look good. Cracking design guys.

choptop
05-08-2014, 04:20 AM
Oh now they do look good. Cracking design guys.

Thanks, a little something different.

decubitus
06-25-2014, 10:17 AM
Installed my badges Neil made the other day. Everywhere I park the bike people stop and look. Very nice work. Thanks again, Neil.

F6B-RICH
06-25-2014, 11:35 AM
Installed my badges Neil made the other day. Everywhere I park the bike people stop and look. Very nice work. Thanks again, Neil.

From a fellow fisherman " Nice Squid " :yes: They all came out nice .batman-smilie.

SmallPasture
06-25-2014, 12:03 PM
I had just asked Hambly what the prices were and where I could find more pics of his work. I had asked him if I could start a thread asking yall that have put his work on your bikes to please post pics so I can see them in one place. Yall took care of that for me! See enough, now I just gotta figure out what I want........

Keep'em coming'!! 'popcorn and coke'

They all look bad a$$!!!.score10/10

kjelders
06-25-2014, 12:34 PM
I had just asked Hambly what the prices were and where I could find more pics of his work. I had asked him if I could start a thread asking yall that have put his work on your bikes to please post pics so I can see them in one place. Yall took care of that for me! See enough, now I just gotta figure out what I want........

Beside the F6B reservoir covers and fairing pucks, see my avatar for custom license plate frame.

Paul B Blues
06-25-2014, 01:39 PM

I'd asked Neil to do this a while ago, but I think he's far too modest 'all/right'

Paul B Blues
06-25-2014, 01:45 PM
Here are the badges Neil did for me...
2046 2047 2048

SmallPasture
06-25-2014, 01:50 PM
I'd asked Neil to do this a while ago, but I think he's far too modest 'all/right'

:lolup: Yup!! Thats exact same impression I got from him as well. He is not a self promoter in anyway shape or form! Of course the work sells itself.

I'm liking the detail in yours......each new one I see I'm more impressed! Thanks for posting them!

Paul B Blues
06-25-2014, 02:06 PM
:lolup: Yup!! Thats exact same impression I got from him as well. He is not a self promoter in anyway shape or form! Of course the work sells itself.

I'm liking the detail in yours......each new one I see I'm more impressed! Thanks for posting them!

My pleasure, to say I'm really pleased with them is an understatement, and Neil got them to me ASAP.

fxdl2051
07-26-2014, 07:04 PM

I really like the squid, must be because I live in Seattle.

SmallPasture
07-28-2014, 07:33 AM
Hambly did a bang up job on my "Bad Bee" design as well. Great working w/ him. Plan on doing more! Can't recommend Hambly enough! :yes::yes::yes: