PDA

View Full Version : Sticks up their butts

willtill
06-19-2016, 05:51 PM
Yep... Today. :icon_lol:

Stopped by a local watering hole and the usual suspects were there. Only two but it was enough to bring a smile to my face as I walked inside.

You guys know the type.... Trying to portray themselves as being bad azzes with the Harley Davidson dew wraps and such.

Don't see much of this one fellers scoot these days.... He's got issues.... But sitting there sucking on a beer I remarked that I was getting ready to mount a car tire on my bike.

The looks that they just both gave me were to die for.... :icon_mrgreen: And neither one really came back with a refute to that remark... I think shock was still setting in as I was tipping the bar maid and walked out :icon_lol:

BIGLRY
06-19-2016, 07:13 PM
Yep... Today. :icon_lol:

Stopped by a local watering hole and the usual suspects were there. Only two but it was enough to bring a smile to my face as I walked inside.

You guys know the type.... Trying to portray themselves as being bad azzes with the Harley Davidson dew wraps and such.

Don't see much of this one fellers scoot these days.... He's got issues.... But sitting there sucking on a beer I remarked that I was getting ready to mount a car tire on my bike.

The looks that they just both gave me were to die for.... :icon_mrgreen: And neither one really came back with a refute to that remark... I think shock was still setting in as I was tipping the bar maid and walked out :icon_lol:Next time you see them "dress like a pirate" guys tell them you did put a car tire on and found out that the spare tire from your cage was a direct fit rim and all...only had to take off the lug nuts and swap it out. You'll be able to hear their jaws hit the floor.:icon_laugh:
Then to top it off tell them it is a run flat so you never have to put air in it...just mount and ride.:stirthepot: