PDA

View Full Version : Way late video, but Steve Here it is

Jimmytee
06-20-2016, 09:15 PM
I shot this video from my phone looking through my tinted windshield at last year's F6B rally . I had left the Go Pro back at the hotel. Here I am following Steve and Phantom on his white GW through the Dragon. I had originally loaded it up to You Tube , but You Tube said it was too long for an unverified account. Well I just verified my account for another video and low and behold the video was still there.:icon_lol: Yeah that's my stereo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcuwTk5EIdo

Steve 0080
06-20-2016, 10:24 PM
Can't see it...please email to me at Gutterman6000@aol.com

Jimmytee
06-21-2016, 04:45 AM
Can't see it...please email to me at Gutterman6000@aol.com

Does this change things?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcuwTk5EIdo

Paul B Blues
06-21-2016, 07:07 AM
Great video, thanks for posting.:shock:

Ixol Phaane
06-21-2016, 09:39 AM
:yes: Very nice, Jimmy. :icon_biggrin:

Jimmytee
06-21-2016, 03:56 PM
:yes: Very nice, Jimmy. :icon_biggrin:

Well thanks. It's not the best quality because it was my phone shooting through my tinted Baggershield.

Blk6bgg6
06-21-2016, 08:45 PM
Great video JT.neat seeing those bikes on challenging road with very good riders..Sometime me gots to put work to the side an get a good run with u guys.

Steve 0080
06-21-2016, 10:21 PM
Thanks for posting the video Jimmy, but I do not believe that is me behind Tony...I would have passed him!

Jimmytee
06-22-2016, 04:23 AM
Thanks for posting the video Jimmy, but I do not believe that is me behind Tony...I would have passed him!

Oh, my memory isn't always the best, but I'm pretty sure that was you.:icon_lol: You both were scraping on just about every corner. Doesn't really come across on the video ,but some of the coners the sound of grinding pegs could be heard through the whole corner. I remember thinking it odd, I never touched my pegs once during that ride at that pace.:icon_wink:

53driver
06-22-2016, 10:50 PM

Oh, my memory isn't always the best, but I'm pretty sure that was you.:icon_lol: You both were scraping on just about every corner. Doesn't really come across on the video ,but some of the coners the sound of grinding pegs could be heard through the whole corner. I remember thinking it odd, I never touched my pegs once during that ride at that pace.:icon_wink:

'Twas me, not my namesake. Steve 0080 had WAY more rear lights....
And yes, was scraping too much. Been working on elbow drop and chin on wrist to keep the bike more upright while in curves. Thanks Jimmy!!!!!

Excellent "de-Briefing" tool. I can see what I need to work on.
Cheers,
Steve

Jimmytee
06-23-2016, 04:12 AM
'Twas me, not my namesake. Steve 0080 had WAY more rear lights....
And yes, was scraping too much. Been working on elbow drop and chin on wrist to keep the bike more upright while in curves. Thanks Jimmy!!!!!

Excellent "de-Briefing" tool. I can see what I need to work on.
Cheers,
Steve

Yes, Steve ,Steve and a black F6B. I knew I had some of it right. Details details.:icon_doh::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::i con_lol:

Jimmytee
06-23-2016, 04:17 AM

Tony was leading the pack!! Even at this pace, we were left waiting for the rest of the group at Deals Gap. Chunky Love was right behind me and then nobody.:icon_wink:

GaTeach
06-23-2016, 11:51 PM
Wow. Professionals