PDA

View Full Version : Judge Napolitano explains Obama's disregard for law

taxfree4
06-23-2016, 08:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_10N8oE-MHg

This muslim got shut down 4-4 by the SCOTUS, despite the DOJ lying to the court, so the lower court ruling stands which means f@ck you Obama.

ths61
06-23-2016, 09:49 PM
Anybody holding their breath for the revocation of those 100,000 illegally issued green cards ?

Steve 0080
06-23-2016, 09:51 PM
Here is some of the latest in the shooting in Orlando....It has come out that the DOJ ordered the FBI to redact the 911 tapes so not to embarrass

the muslim religion...WTF ! Anybody who thinks Obumma does not need to go needs to educate themselves in what the man is doing and or trying

to do !!! And Hilliary, I can you only imagine what that idiot will do. And before anyone gets there panties wadded up, I am not a fan or Trump as well.

The election of anyone in this country has always been a forced choice. This time is no different!

53driver
06-23-2016, 09:56 PM
Anybody holding their breath for the revocation of those 100,000 illegally issued green cards ?

Not that we can enforce the laws already on the books.....

ths61
06-24-2016, 12:31 AM
If BHO's regime is scrubbing intel to protect the terrorists, 911 tapes should be child's plaly.

DHS ordered me to scrub records of Muslims with terror ties

Just before that Christmas Day attack, in early November 2009, I was ordered by my superiors at the Department of Homeland Security to delete or modify several hundred records of individuals tied to designated Islamist terror groups like Hamas from the important federal database, the Treasury Enforcement Communications System (TECS). These types of records are the basis for any ability to “connect dots.” Every day, DHS Customs and Border Protection officers watch entering and exiting many individuals associated with known terrorist affiliations, then look for patterns. Enforcing a political scrubbing of records of Muslims greatly affected our ability to do that. Even worse, going forward, my colleagues and I were prohibited from entering pertinent information into the database.

DHS ordered me to scrub records of Muslims with terror ties (http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/homeland-security/268282-dhs-ordered-me-to-scrub-records-of-muslims-with-terror)

ths61
06-24-2016, 01:10 AM
Lynch won't identify who ordered the censorship of the Orlando 911 transcript

Attorney General Loretta Lynch refused Wednesday to say who made the decision to remove references to the Islamic State and its leader from the publicly released version of a transcript of a 911 call involving the Orlando nightclub shooter.

Pressed on who decided to remove the references to ISIL, as well as the name of deceased shooter Omar Mateen, Lynch remained vague.

"I'm not going to go into the detail of the process behind it," Lynch said. "Our review was not to further spread the propaganda, but once it became a distraction, we released the whole transcript."

Lynch refuses to disclose who ordered the transcripts to be censored (http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2016/06/loretta-lynch-orlando-shooter-transcript-224666)

taxfree4
06-24-2016, 03:08 AM
With the SCOTUS' 4-4 split decision on the Obama immigration plan it's like Scalia is still f@cking him from the grave.