PDA

View Full Version : What do you think?

Kdarmy
06-24-2016, 06:22 PM
Help me decide...

I've always liked the look of a rail on the front fender of bikes, but just can't decide if this would look right on the F6B?...maybe more appropriate on a fully loaded GW?

Would it look out of place to you?...Too much up front?
Been on these forums for a year and I've never seen a picture of another F6B with one attached.

Keith

Heavvyduty
06-24-2016, 06:38 PM
:no:

F6B1911
06-24-2016, 06:41 PM
Help me decide...

I've always liked the look of a rail on the front fender of bikes, but just can't decide if this would look right on the F6B?...maybe more appropriate on a fully loaded GW?
Would it look out of place to you?...Too much up front?
Been on these forums for a year and I've never seen a picture of another F6B with one attached.
Keith

I think it's going to be personal preference on that one.
The local GoldWing shop went out of business last year, and I picked up the rail and the rotor covers.
I don't particularly care for chrome on a black F6B, I did find a local powder coater who said he blast the chrome finish and powder coat it gloss black.
That'll wait until the winter.

edgeman55
06-24-2016, 07:51 PM
:no::no::no::no::no::no::no:
But then again does it really matter what I think-it's your ride if you like it go for it.

stroguy
06-24-2016, 08:10 PM
Is there an emoji for a fart? Nah dude, leave that to the French.

F6B1911
06-25-2016, 07:43 AM
Is there an emoji for a fart? Nah dude, leave that to the French.

Kdarmy
06-25-2016, 08:02 AM
That settles it....the answer will be No then!

I have the Matte Grey paint and the front end it just so bland, want to break it up a bit.

I've already added the inserts in the side slots, So I think I'll just go with the front fender tip chrome piece then.

Thanks for the input!:icon_mrgreen:

stroguy
06-25-2016, 10:22 AM
The Matte Silver is just a subdued conservative color. Just my opinion but only small changes are needed. If you need chrome advice hit up shooter, he's a chromosexual.

Vondawg
06-25-2016, 11:12 AM
I think it's going to be personal preference on that one.
The local GoldWing shop went out of business last year, and I picked up the rail and the rotor covers.
I don't particularly care for chrome on a black F6B, I did find a local powder coater who said he blast the chrome finish and powder coat it gloss black.
That'll wait until the winter.

I think that will look really good powder coated blk to match