PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas to Zion, Utah 9-7-13

Jalecom
09-06-2013, 12:03 PM
Day ride from LV to Zion, Utah 9-7-13. Meet at LV Speedway, stands up at 6:30am. Two F6B on this ride, (blk and red).

bobbyf6b
09-06-2013, 01:06 PM
Day ride from LV to Zion, Utah 9-7-13. Meet at LV Speedway, stands up at 6:30am. Two F6B on this ride, (blk and red).

Awesome! Wish I could go. Take and share pics please.

Jalecom
09-06-2013, 01:17 PM
Awesome! Wish I could go. Take and share pics please.

I'm not good in photography and posting images but will try. Our next ride were headin to AZ.

Dark Knight
09-06-2013, 08:36 PM
Damn it I so would have gone, but I have a meeting at 10-11 then I am free. Maybe ill head that direction after I am done. If you see me wave! Multiple finger wave, please. Lol

Jalecom
09-07-2013, 10:31 PM
This trip did not go as planned due to bad weather. We manage to do a shorter ride around Lake Mead and I had to take the bike back to the dealer around noon, my left storage locking mechanism lost a spring and could not close the cover. Ridenow powersports at Boulder Hwy took care of the issue right away, they took the whole storage part from a new bike on display and replaced mine so I don't have to wait for the part/warranty. I think that was pretty awesome. I have to commend the dealer for stepping up, really happy with the service.

I took some pics but I'm having trouble posting them here, bummer.

bobbyf6b
09-08-2013, 12:38 AM
This trip did not go as planned due to bad weather. We manage to do a shorter ride around Lake Mead and I had to take the bike back to the dealer around noon, my left storage locking mechanism lost a spring and could not close the cover. Ridenow powersports at Boulder Hwy took care of the issue right away, they took the whole storage part from a new bike on display and replaced mine so I don't have to wait for the part/warranty. I think that was pretty awesome. I have to commend the dealer for stepping up, really happy with the service.

I took some pics but I'm having trouble posting them here, bummer.

Sorry to hear you didn't make it to Zion but good news about the dealer service.

If the pics are on your computer, select the "photo" icon (pic of a tree) above the message window while you're typing. Select files from your computer and Upload files. The forum does the rest.

Dark Knight
09-08-2013, 11:07 PM
I ended up driving out towards Utah at about noon. Stopped at Beaver Dam, got a lottery ticket and came back. Light rain mostly, not too bad. Once i got to Mesquite it was even sunny.

MSGT-R
09-09-2013, 12:16 AM
I have ridden up that way lots of times, great scenery.
I have a Condo in that area that we visit often.

Zion, Bryce Canyon, Cedar Breaks, Canab and Moab further on out. If you get to see all of them, you'll be hooked for sure!