PDA

View Full Version : Black Lives Matter....

Steve 0080
07-07-2016, 11:33 PM
http://www.mynews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/ap/2016/07/07/shots_fired_during_d.html

My question is matters to who? Certainly not to other blacks or people of color. I am not condoning people shot and or killed by the police. Police officers can and will continue to make mistakes. That is what the court house is for. Most cities have deep pockets and will pay when their officers are shown to be at fault. But...shooting 13 officers and killing 3 is not a good start. The people who do this need to understand that the police train to shoot. Not at tin cans or by holding guns sideways and jerking the trigger. The people who do this type of retaliation for "their side" are starting a war they cannot possible win. So far the police have responded with great restraint in the cities where the trouble was. This is a whole other story. I will predict this will not work out well for folks in the future.

And here is the crux of the problem. 94% of blacks are killed by other blacks. 6% are killed by others. .004 % are killed by police officers. I'm thinking the problem is in "their house". Here in Sanford when that poor young child was killed by zimmerman the ONLY reason this town did not burn was the fact that Z was 1/2 hispanic and "they" felt that that was OK. Now the media tried to stir the pot but NOTHING happened here. Here is my second thought, or set of rules currently in use. It is OK for blacks to shoot blacks, it is OK for people of color to shoot other people of color. It is never OK for whites to shoot people of color!!! IMHO the reason for this is simple. If this ever becomes OK... then the war will be lost by people of color. The war or civil war will become about stopping the social entitlement programs, making people of color accountable and ending once and for all their lineage.

It also my opinion that police today are nervous about their safety in general. The actions tonight will start something that will not be stopped. Now, governments are having trouble hiring officers. Tonight will make it even harder. When the day comes when the police get blue flu and the people have to defend themselves, now that is when the party will begin !!!

This is a very sad night for the families of the officers involved. I pray for each one and hope the police can find a way to restrain themselves.

**** Black changed to hispanic..... Sorry it was late . Story line still correct. " It's OK for color to kill color"

ths61
07-08-2016, 01:56 AM
Condolences to the injured, deceased and their family members. Dallas is going to have a tough time.

The libs are going to be all over this at local, state and national levels like stink on sh*t to invoke more gun revocations of law abiding citizens.

3Chief
07-08-2016, 02:01 AM
Condolences to the injured, deceased and their family members. Dallas is going to have a tough time.

The libs are going to be all over this at local, state and national levels like stink on sh*t to invoke more gun revocations of law abiding citizens.

+1

shooter
07-08-2016, 04:30 AM
+2 Great post Steve and 61

jkelley
07-08-2016, 05:31 AM
Completely agree. Seems like crap is about to hit the fan. Every officer most of which are damn good people has the responsibility to return safely to their family.

These good officers get cursed at, spit upon, condemned, beat on, and murdered. This is a job I could not do!

In my day when an officer pulled you over your response best be "no Sir, or yes sir" other wise you were in for an ass kicking probably by the officer, and then again when you got home. All I am saying is a little respect goes a long way. these are people too. Act with respect, and behave and most likely there will be no issues.

Act like an idiot and so shall you be treated! Black lives matter is bullshit, ALL LIVES MATTER.

Sensationalism in the news does nothing but mask the problem. I am sure there are some "bad cops" as there are simply bad people in all walks of life. But in general most are fine individuals that truly are trying to protect and serve.

WE had a black shot by a white officer in Asheville the other day. The guy was shooting an AR-15 in the projects. Cops were called. Dude turned toward the officer thus pointing the rifle at him and got shot. Now the crap storm. Black lives matter, protests and all that BS the guy's poor mother saying he would never point a gun at an officer.
Well it happened, he got shot and 99% of us in the same situation would have also shot the guy. Unfortunately it happens. but to automatically condemn the officer for trying to protect himself is wrong. He will be on paid leave until the SBI can sort it out. There are no need to stir the pot with protests etc.

choptop
07-08-2016, 05:55 AM
Condolences to the families of the slain officers and to the families of the 2 black gentlemen recently killed in what would seem senseless killings by police officers.:icon_frown: Not to turn this into a political thing :stirthepot:but it seems race relations in this country have taken a sht over the past eight years, was probably actually always bad, but the election of a black man gave some hope that never materialized .

My brother is a cop, by his own admission, the new breed of cop is different than then when he started out, exactly what that means, I am not sure but can speculate and these are certainly different times and God knows, I would not want the job.

Our country is being torn apart from the inside. Our government is bringing in people that hate us and haters are being raised before our eyes as black American children see how there race is being treated and average white Americans, once again, that are not directly, part of the problem , will be negatively effected by the outcome.

Conspiracy theories will abound. In light of what has been going on w/the government I put NOTHING past our government.

Just the thoughts of a bugger eating moron from Wi.

stroguy
07-08-2016, 06:13 AM
Why do the shootings by police officers recently seem senseless? Have you seen or witnessed all the evidence? Why qualify the unrest with the word senseless? How many police shootings have there been in the last few weeks? Are they all senseless? How about we let the facts play out and not let the media and snipets from idiots enrage us?

Condolences to the police officers families. Every officer that goes to work has one priority, and that is to return home to their family.

choptop
07-08-2016, 06:39 AM
Why do the shootings by police officers recently seem senseless? Have you seen or witnessed all the evidence? Why qualify the unrest with the word senseless? How many police shootings have there been in the last few weeks? Are they all senseless? How about we let the facts play out and not let the media and snipets from idiots enrage us?

Condolences to the police officers families. Every officer that goes to work has one priority, and that is to return home to their family.

As I said 'seem senseless" and did I qualify the unrest w/the word senseless, no. Just my opinions on what I , you and most Americans have read, seen video of or how ever your news is delivered to you. I have a brother, as I said that is a cop, I have no hatred for cops, I have no particular bone to pick w/people of color, black, African American. Being a relatively or like to think so, intelligent, informed man I base my "opinion" on what I hear, see and read because that is all I have and I can still have an opinion.

So make of my post as you wish, that is your right and form your own opinion of what you think I mean, that is your right. But don't read to much into it, it's just one mans gut opinion, not necessarily a condemnation of anyone.

willtill
07-08-2016, 06:59 AM
5 officers dead now. :banghead:

GNW
07-08-2016, 07:07 AM
http://www.mynews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/ap/2016/07/07/shots_fired_during_d.html

My question is matters to who? Certainly not to other blacks or people of color. I am not condoning people shot and or killed by the police. Police officers can and will continue to make mistakes. That is what the court house is for. Most cities have deep pockets and will pay when their officers are shown to be at fault. But...shooting 13 officers and killing 3 is not a good start. The people who do this need to understand that the police train to shoot. Not at tin cans or by holding guns sideways and jerking the trigger. The people who do this type of retaliation for "their side" are starting a war they cannot possible win. So far the police have responded with great restraint in the cities where the trouble was. This is a whole other story. I will predict this will not work out well for folks in the future.

And here is the crux of the problem. 94% of blacks are killed by other blacks. 6% are killed by others. .004 % are killed by police officers. I'm thinking the problem is in "their house". Here in Sanford when that poor young child was killed by zimmerman the ONLY reason this town did not burn was the fact that Z was 1/2 black and "they" felt that that was OK. Now the media tried to stir the pot but NOTHING happened here. Here is my second thought, or set of rules currently in use. It is OK for blacks to shoot blacks, it is OK for people of color to shoot other people of color. It is never OK for whites to shoot people of color!!! IMHO the reason for this is simple. If this ever becomes OK... then the war will be lost by people of color. The war or civil war will become about stopping the social entitlement programs, making people of color accountable and ending once and for all their lineage.

It also my opinion that police today are nervous about their safety in general. The actions tonight will start something that will not be stopped. Now, governments are having trouble hiring officers. Tonight will make it even harder. When the day comes when the police get blue flu and the people have to defend themselves, now that is when the party will begin !!!

This is a very sad night for the families of the officers involved. I pray for each one and hope the police can find a way to restrain themselves.

Good post.
Here in Lubbock TX the police dept. is short on patrol officers so they pulled 15 detectives to go back to patrol.

Spanky
07-08-2016, 07:48 AM
I have friends that are cops, all of them tell me that some of the rumors are true. They look at people differently. they treat people differently. this is based on how people treat each other and the police. how it was explained to me: If you patrol, and see all walks of life for a period of time, you see patterns. Patterns of behavior that are consistent through every race. the stereotypes are true, Whites usually think they did nothing wrong, and are dismissive but will obey commands. Asians are most likely to drive poorly and will be ashamed when challenged, hispanics are afraid, and will most likely lie. African americans will be the hardest to deal with, as they, EVEN when wrong, will fight you and lie, they fight most often and will run most often.

They go on to say, now, when you deal with this day in and day out, for years, you develop techniques to deal with each person sometimes, you go in with compassion, sometimes force. that's the way it is.

The solution? well that's easy to answer. the cops treat people differently, because they are treated differently. It comes down to personal responsibility. Act the same and you will be treated the same!

Don't do crime, and if you do get caught, then man up!

I was taught during a stop to turn on the lights, if needed, treat the officer with respect, as you did something wrong. In the south you announce that you have a permit to carry and keep your hands in plain view! move when instructed to.

it baffles me when people run from cops, or fight them. I feel guilty calling out the behavior of other folks, as a white guy i'm told it's "white privilege" which is a crock of BS. People of all color need to take responsibility for their actions " if you want to be treated with respect, then give it! If you want to be treated like a punk, then act like one!

shooter
07-08-2016, 08:01 AM

Correct. We may never hear the truth if we depend on the media to report it. Unless you live there or know someone the truth may be hard to find

stroguy
07-08-2016, 08:33 AM
As I said 'seem senseless" and did I qualify the unrest w/the word senseless, no. Just my opinions on what I , you and most Americans have read, seen video of or how ever your news is delivered to you. I have a brother, as I said that is a cop, I have no hatred for cops, I have no particular bone to pick w/people of color, black, African American. Being a relatively or like to think so, intelligent, informed man I base my "opinion" on what I hear, see and read because that is all I have and I can still have an opinion.

So make of my post as you wish, that is your right and form your own opinion of what you think I mean, that is your right. But don't read to much into it, it's just one mans gut opinion, not necessarily a condemnation of anyone.

I'm not making anything out of your post other than, why in the same breath of words about the murder of police officers would one want to add the killing of two others in which not all of the facts are in and refer to it as seems senseless? Seems senseless verifies that you are commenting on limited facts. Unfortunately we have so many that rile the masses into a frenzy with nothing but a shred of facts. Take as an example our glorious leader when he vilified an entire police department because his friend had a run in with ONE police officer. His bigotry of police showed through vehemently. I will blame the entire police department before I even know anything about what happened. That there aintnot so responsible for our great nobel prize doofus.

Retired Army
07-08-2016, 09:08 AM
My condolences to all the victims of this senseless act of violence. This should put America on alert to elect the person that can lead us away from the destructive path we are on. I find nothing in past achievements of either candidate to indicate they have any concept of problem solving.

Nightwing_67
07-08-2016, 09:08 AM
My condolences for all the families involved in this tragedy. It is sad that these incidents are continuing to increase. Are there misguided cops our there? yes, but are there misguided citizens out there? absolutely, which is why police are needed. Police in general are reactive at best. We respond to situations cause something has happened and we get called in. There are times when we are proactive, like traffic enforcement units, drug units, Domestic violence units etc, but even in these units, we are reacting to something(ex:running a red light, selling drugs, beating on your wife) People need to understand that we DON'T get up in the morning and say oh man, I hope I get the chance to shoot someone today while doing my job.... Can the same be said about the CRIMINALS that go out with their gun? Do they say I hope I don't have to shoot someone today as I go out to sell drugs, or rob someone, or burglarize a business....We do however get up and pray to make it home to our families at the end of the tour. Police have a tough job, which is getting tougher everyday because some of the people we swear to protect are siding with the criminals. I have seen where a police officer is trying to make an arrest and people pull the police officer off to allow the criminal to get away. Where would we be if the police just stopped....didn't come when you called, didn't do traffic enforcement and a drunk driver hit one of your loved ones. How would you, the victim of a crime, feel looking into the eye of the police officer as he as he says to you, I'd like to help you, but I may get sued or I may go to jail if I do anything that would be viewed as too aggressive to the public. Listen, I sympathize when someone loses their life and if it was done with malice it should be dealt with appropriately no matter who you are. I grew up in a time when the police had a heavier hand, and as a Hispanic male, who has been discriminated against, I can tell you I have never had a gun pulled on me by a police officer because of what I was doing. any officer that I came across, I treated with respect and therefore given respect in return. I have had my share of traffic tickets and was even taken to the police station yet here I am alive and well. I grew up with values of helping your fellow man instead of hurting them. I have worked as a Paramedic for 30 years and a Police Officer for 14 years now. We as a society have to stop this "anarchic mindset". Support your police whenever you can cause as shown last night, they are the ones to run into the danger to protect others. My prayers go out to the families of these fallen Police officers...Greater love has no man than this, to lay down one's life for his friend

choptop
07-08-2016, 09:10 AM
I'm not making anything out of your post other than, why in the same breath of words about the murder of police officers would one want to add the killing of two others in which not all of the facts are in and refer to it as seems senseless? Seems senseless verifies that you are commenting on limited facts. Unfortunately we have so many that rile the masses into a frenzy with nothing but a shred of facts. Take as an example our glorious leader when he vilified an entire police department because his friend had a run in with ONE police officer. His bigotry of police showed through vehemently. I will blame the entire police department before I even know anything about what happened. That there aintnot so responsible for our great nobel prize doofus.

A death is a death, family, friends all suffer from it. I added the two black men killed in the last couple of days because I believe that both could have ended differently, short of both dying. We have become desensitized to death, but they all leave a hole in someone's life.
End of my discussion on this sensitive matter.

Steve 0080
07-08-2016, 09:13 AM
I have friends that are cops, all of them tell me that some of the rumors are true. They look at people differently. they treat people differently. this is based on how people treat each other and the police. how it was explained to me: If you patrol, and see all walks of life for a period of time, you see patterns. Patterns of behavior that are consistent through every race. the stereotypes are true, Whites usually think they did nothing wrong, and are dismissive but will obey commands. Asians are most likely to drive poorly and will be ashamed when challenged, hispanics are afraid, and will most likely lie. African americans will be the hardest to deal with, as they, EVEN when wrong, will fight you and lie, they fight most often and will run most often.

They go on to say, now, when you deal with this day in and day out, for years, you develop techniques to deal with each person sometimes, you go in with compassion, sometimes force. that's the way it is.

The solution? well that's easy to answer. the cops treat people differently, because they are treated differently. It comes down to personal responsibility. Act the same and you will be treated the same!

Don't do crime, and if you do get caught, then man up!

I was taught during a stop to turn on the lights, if needed, treat the officer with respect, as you did something wrong. In the south you announce that you have a permit to carry and keep your hands in plain view! move when instructed to.

it baffles me when people run from cops, or fight them. I feel guilty calling out the behavior of other folks, as a white guy i'm told it's "white privilege" which is a crock of BS. People of all color need to take responsibility for their actions " if you want to be treated with respect, then give it! If you want to be treated like a punk, then act like one!

GREAT POST!!!!!!!

This is the most accurate verbatim about the day to day interaction that police have with citizens, that I have read because it is true word for word letter by letter. I grew up in the military. Being a military brat it was common place to have people of color to our home for events, dinner and the like. They were no different then anyone else. Their kids were the same and so on. When I became a Police Officer I was given a rude and at times awkward education. The difference among us is not just about color but so much more different is our cultures. Most people interact with others at work or play and never really see how that person lives or interacts with their families or within their culture. Here is where the differences begin, and they can be vast! Each culture has their own way of looking at things and reacting. "Patterns of behavior that are consistent through every race. The stereotypes are true." This is a very true statement, but until you begin to interact with all the different cultures you will never understand them. As a PO you become an attorney, marriage counselor, physiologist, arbitrator, a saint and a sinner. All of the faces you put on are necessary for you to preform your job and do it well. It takes about five years before you figure it out and become comfortable do it. In that time you do make mistakes, it is a normal learning curve. For me is was all about being respectful to each and every person I came in contact with. Wether a bum or a doctor, ascending and descending the social ladder of life and doing that every time you got out of the car!
I write this to say that it is a tough job that no one will ever understand until you do it. It along with the garbage man is an occupation where you can travel the world and share experience with like people and still tell the same stories and laugh at it.

Nightwing_67
07-08-2016, 09:21 AM
GREAT POST!!!!!!!

This is the most accurate verbatim about the day to day interaction that police have with citizens, that I have read because it is true word for word letter by letter. I grew up in the military. Being a military brat it was common place to have people of color to our home for events, dinner and the like. They were no different then anyone else. Their kids were the same and so on. When I became a Police Officer I was given a rude and at times awkward education. The difference among us is not just about color but so much more different is our cultures. Most people interact with others at work or play and never really see how that person lives or interacts with their families or within their culture. Here is where the differences begin, and they can be vast! Each culture has their own way of looking at things and reacting. "Patterns of behavior that are consistent through every race. The stereotypes are true." This is a very true statement, but until you begin to interact with all the different cultures you will never understand them. As a PO you become an attorney, marriage counselor, physiologist, arbitrator, a saint and a sinner. All of the faces you put on are necessary for you to preform your job and do it well. It takes about five years before you figure it out and become comfortable do it. In that time you do make mistakes, it is a normal learning curve. For me is was all about being respectful to each and every person I came in contact with. Wether a bum or a doctor, ascending and descending the social ladder of life and doing that every time you got out of the car!
I write this to say that it is a tough job that no one will ever understand until you do it. It along with the garbage man is an occupation where you can travel the world and share experience with like people and still tell the same stories and laugh at it.

:clap2:

stroguy
07-08-2016, 09:31 AM

A death is a death, family, friends all suffer from it. I added the two black men killed in the last couple of days because I believe that both could have ended differently, short of both dying. We have become desensitized to death, but they all leave a hole in someone's life.
End of my discussion on this sensitive matter.

Negative. I know killing is wrong, my kids know killing is wrong under nearly every circumstance. My brother knows it's wrong. His kids know it's wrong. Choptop, you know it's wrong. There is a slice of society that life does not matter anymore. You can be killed because you called someone a mf'r, nothing more. A dime bag of dope is worth killing someone. You walked on the wrong side of the street. Those societal rejects are desensitized to death.......not me.

Bill1584
07-08-2016, 11:01 AM
Negative. I know killing is wrong, my kids know killing is wrong under nearly every circumstance. My brother knows it's wrong. His kids know it's wrong. Choptop, you know it's wrong. There is a slice of society that life does not matter anymore. You can be killed because you called someone a mf'r, nothing more. A dime bag of dope is worth killing someone. You walked on the wrong side of the street. Those societal rejects are desensitized to death.......not me.

Yes sir. If you know you are wrong, but don't care whether you wake up tomorrow, you take chances and do things others would not. Appalling, but not awfully surprising.

willtill
07-08-2016, 11:15 AM
Yes sir. If you know you are wrong, but don't care whether you wake up tomorrow, you take chances and do things others would not. Appalling, but not awfully surprising.

A man whom has nothing left to lose or live for... is a very dangerous man.

ths61
07-08-2016, 01:24 PM
BHO, Holder, Lynch, Wright, Sharpton, Jackson, etc. have yet to label this as a racial hate crime.

The suspect said he was upset about Black Lives Matter, he was upset about the recent shootings. The suspect said he was upset at white people. The suspect stated he wanted to kill white people, especially white officers.

taxfree4
07-08-2016, 01:42 PM
Declare martial law with a 6 p.m. curfew, anyone found on the street will be shot on site till further notice.

taxfree4
07-08-2016, 01:54 PM
"The suspect said he was upset about Black Lives Matter, he was upset about the recent shootings. The suspect said he was upset at white people. The suspect stated he wanted to kill white people, especially white officers."

This is what Black Lives Matter advocates, if you remember they were in the streets of NY chanting "What do we want? Dead cops, When do we want them? Now" Not long after that NYPD Officers Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos were assassinated in their squad car by Ismaaiyl Brinsley. Before the shooting they have him on surveillance cameras getting out at the Atlantic Avenue Station bypassing two black officers in his hunt for his non black uniformed victims. They kind of give a silent nod to these assassinations as they think, in their delusion, it furthers the cause. They are sadly mistaken,

stroguy
07-08-2016, 02:50 PM
A man whom has nothing left to lose or live for... is a very dangerous man.

If that man can look back and lay the blame at his feet for his miserable life and then blow his brains out, I can understand. It's the crackpots that blame everyone and everything else for their misery that we should fear.

The formula is pretty easy. Stay in school and get educated to some extent. Stay out of trouble and stay away from addictions to alcohol or drugs. Go to work in your early teens and don't stop until God comes calling. Your only run in with the law will be an expired inspection sticker or speeding. The idle mind, the idle mind........the idle mind.

ths61
07-08-2016, 02:52 PM
Micah Xavier Johnson -- the 25-year-old law enforcement confirms as the Dallas shooter -- had involvement with a handful of pro-black and police watchdog groups.

Johnson's social media accounts reveal he was a member of several Black Panther organizations, including The New Black Panther Party Houston Chapter.

Johnson also subscribed to a Facebook group called "The Black Matrix," which aims to dismantle the system it believes "white societal elites" have put in place to "control the perceptions of its Black populations."

Dallas Gunman Micah X. Johnson Anti-Cop, Pro-Black Panther (http://www.tmz.com/2016/07/08/micah-johnson-dallas-shooting-gunman/)

F6B1911
07-08-2016, 02:54 PM
BHO, Holder, Lynch, Wright, Sharpton, Jackson, etc. have yet to label this as a racial hate crime.

It was just a way to get HRC out of the news asap.

ths61
07-08-2016, 03:04 PM
It was just a way to get HRC out of the news asap.

On that note, I can't believe the timing and the chain of events from the private plane meeting to today. The MSM has been completely diverted away from SHillary.

Chas
07-08-2016, 04:04 PM
While none of my family is in Dallas, mostly in Pacific NW. We are a red AND blue family. This has got us worried about our members of the police and fire departments. Fame seekers, militants, and other crazies have got our family really worried. The loss of life on either side of the issue is not acceptable, but as was said, fame seekers and crazies are out there, ANYWHERE.

Just wanted to state what it is like on this side of the fence.

Be safe all, and speak your feelings and thoughts. This is (for now) a free country.

shooter
07-08-2016, 04:14 PM
We had a cop shot in St Louis today and I heard two in Georgia.

stroguy
07-08-2016, 04:31 PM
If it's war these fuks want....no problem. They're no different than some terrorist. Now you are gonna see what the 2A is all about. Defend against all enemies, foreign or domestic. Attacking cops is like attacking a soldier. And the people that cheer and rally for this need to be apprehended. This is bigotry and hate at the worst as authority and lawmen are lumped into a single mass and called bad. Hey bitch hillaree, where do you stand? Pic a side bitch.

Steve 0080
07-08-2016, 04:40 PM
The folks need to be very careful as to the war they start that they cannot end! I have been saying for about 25 years that when it becomes OK for white to kill blacks the party is over. I still believe that. Why do you think the race baiters fight so hard against white on black crime!

willtill
07-08-2016, 05:43 PM
If it's war these fuks want....no problem. They're no different than some terrorist. Now you are gonna see what the 2A is all about. Defend against all enemies, foreign or domestic. Attacking cops is like attacking a soldier. And the people that cheer and rally for this need to be apprehended. This is bigotry and hate at the worst as authority and lawmen are lumped into a single mass and called bad. Hey bitch hillaree, where do you stand? Pic a side bitch.

This is tolerated by the very authority that is being targeted; the cops are just representative of that authority.

The cops are being put between a rock and a hard place.

I would like to see a national blue flu epidemic to hit. For at least a week. Including the Capital Hill police and the Secret Service.

People don't appreciate something until it's gone.

The folks need to be very careful as to the war they start that they cannot end! I have been saying for about 25 years that when it becomes OK for white to kill blacks the party is over. I still believe that. Why do you think the race baiters fight so hard against white on black crime!

It's seemingly ok for blacks to kill whites though.... it's NEVER never prosecuted as a hate crime.

I predict a white guy getting ready to gun down a lot of blacks. There are people that will do it.... the "eye for an eye" rule is in effect.

Steve 0080
07-08-2016, 05:53 PM
"I would like to see a national blue flu epidemic to hit. For at least a week. Including the Capital Hill police and the Secret Service.

People don't appreciate something until it's gone."

Can you imagine the hell and chaos after one week... better load some mags....

willtill
07-08-2016, 06:12 PM
"I would like to see a national blue flu epidemic to hit. For at least a week. Including the Capital Hill police and the Secret Service.

I'm G.T.G. up here Steve. :shhh:

Wouldn't need to leave home... don't and wouldn't need to.

I think it's a lesson long overdue for others though.

shooter
07-08-2016, 07:22 PM

Steve , if the police unions were strong like they used to be they would pull them off the street. I would love to see that. GTG here also.

53driver
07-08-2016, 07:31 PM

I'm G.T.G. up here Steve. :shhh:

Wouldn't need to leave home... don't and wouldn't need to.

I think it's a lesson long overdue for others though.

Steve , if the police unions were strong like they used to be they would pull them off the street. I would love to see that. GTG here also.

GTG NW FL

BuzzzPhotos
07-08-2016, 10:09 PM
I'm down in Houston all week and will be heading back up north of Dallas on Saturday. It's a sick feeling knowing bad things are going down while I'm away from home. My Son wrote this article this morning and I was glad and proud to read it.

http://www.libertynewsnow.com/dallas-aftermath-dont-mess-with-texas/article4919

shooter
07-08-2016, 10:33 PM
Good article Buzzz. That's a boy to be proud of. I've got one of those also. Makes you have a little faith that the future can be hopeful with Men like that around.

53driver
07-08-2016, 10:35 PM
Semper Fi to Shane!

Great article.
He used "foment"!

I pray that Texas follows through on his predictions. If not, the entire country is more doomed than we know.
Steve

stroguy
07-08-2016, 11:11 PM
Very good writing by your son Buzz.

BuzzzPhotos
07-08-2016, 11:50 PM
Thanks fellas! I'm very proud of my Son. Texas and the Marine Corp built a strong tough man who is very proud of our Country. He named his daughter Liberty and like most all of us on this Forum will stand up for what it is right. Not sure what is going to come of all this but we sure need to get rid of all this political correctness BS and stand up for our Military and Police.

taxfree4
07-11-2016, 06:34 PM

And here is the crux of the problem. 94% of blacks are killed by other blacks. 6% are killed by others. .004 % are killed by police officers. I'm thinking the problem is in "their house". Here in Sanford when that poor young child was killed by zimmerman the ONLY reason this town did not burn was the fact that Z was 1/2 hispanic and "they" felt that that was OK. Now the media tried to stir the pot but NOTHING happened here. Here is my second thought, or set of rules currently in use. It is OK for blacks to shoot blacks, it is OK for people of color to shoot other people of color. It is never OK for whites to shoot people of color!!! IMHO the reason for this is simple. If this ever becomes OK... then the war will be lost by people of color. The war or civil war will become about stopping the social entitlement programs, making people of color accountable and ending once and for all their lineage.

**** Black changed to hispanic..... Sorry it was late . Story line still correct. " It's OK for color to kill color"

Steve,

You hit your PM quota, clear it out, anyway the cap came today.

Thank you,
Mike

Steve 0080
07-11-2016, 07:06 PM
Cleared a few ! Glad you got it! That was supposed to be a gift..no need for the money !!!

taxfree4
07-11-2016, 07:14 PM
The mere fact that I didn't have to give THEM $6 for shipping was worth it. Now all my caps are in place, life is good and I can sleep, thank you. Trump all the way

unsub
07-14-2016, 10:19 AM
There is a slice of society that life does not matter anymore.

Bingo! Simple as that.

shooter
07-14-2016, 11:18 AM
Well , they really don't have lives. They don't work. Not married. Kids don't matter. Can't take your family to dinner or a movie. No trips to visit the relatives. The neighborhood is their life. I daresay lots of them don't leave a 10 block radius very often. That's the life our tax dollars has given them.

blueverclear
07-14-2016, 11:00 PM

Black lives matter to me as an Black Male in todays society and to many of my friends, family, and colleges who are not just black but many races. To say "Certainly not to other blacks or people of color" is an insulting and ignorant statement at best to me and many people like me.

An officer should never loose his/her life on the job and I am in no way condoning any actions of anyone no matter what there race is to intentionally hurt or kill LEOs. We are taught in this country that you have to pick a side which is BS, they do this to keep us divided and it has worked. You can be pro police and pro black lives matter, the good from both groups should be embraced by all and the bad chastised.

"I'm thinking the problem is in "their house". " Absolutely wrong and exactly why race relations never get better. This is OUR SOCIETY not their society, we should be in the fight against violence and the lack of education together as communities, cities, states, and country. Human life should be important to everyone across the board and inner city black on black killing (which is definitely the biggest problem WE have in inner cities across the country) doesn't just affect black people, it affects everyone. Its time for all of us to come together to educate and fight through the problems in our communities. United we stand, divided we fall.

Ixol Phaane
07-14-2016, 11:21 PM
Black lives matter to me as an Black Male in todays society and to many of my friends, family, and colleges who are not just black but many races. To say "Certainly not to other blacks or people of color" is an insulting and ignorant statement at best to me and many people like me.

An officer should never loose his/her life on the job and I am in no way condoning any actions of anyone no matter what there race is to intentionally hurt or kill LEOs. We are taught in this country that you have to pick a side which is BS, they do this to keep us divided and it has worked. You can be pro police and pro black lives matter, the good from both groups should be embraced by all and the bad chastised.

"I'm thinking the problem is in "their house". " Absolutely wrong and exactly why race relations never get better. This is OUR SOCIETY not their society, we should be in the fight against violence and the lack of education together as communities, cities, states, and country. Human life should be important to everyone across the board and inner city black on black killing (which is definitely the biggest problem WE have in inner cities across the country) doesn't just affect black people, it affects everyone. Its time for all of us to come together to educate and fight through the problems in our communities. United we stand, divided we fall.

Well said! +1

3Chief
07-14-2016, 11:39 PM
http://nationalinterest.org/feature/the-deadly-cost-americas-anti-cop-ideology-16728

bigswole31
07-15-2016, 12:23 AM

+1000

I am sickened by the ignorance, blatant misrepresentations, inductive reasoning, marginalization, and the celebrated propagation of stereotypes that have been expressed in this thread. Some of you have been sources of very helpful information regarding motorcycles, and have provided many chuckles in the various threads, but I am shocked and disgusted to find that some of my favorite posters subscribe to such small-mindedness.

It is often said that when someone tells you who they are, believe them. Well many of you have made me a believer. I believe that many of you have an US vs. THEM mentality. I believe that many of you think that the anecdotal experiences of you and your associates validate your misinformed opinions of your fellow citizens who may greatly differ from you in many ways. I believe that many of you REALLY DO believe that you can ascribe/discern the character traits, intellects, proclivities, and collective intentions of an entire ethnicity based on "what you've seen" while summarily invalidating the different perspectives that others have based on THEIR observations/experiences. I believe that many of you are arrogant enough to be confident that your interpretation of what #Black Lives Matter means/intends is correct EVEN THOUGH the founders and members of that movement have REPEATEDLY debunked those interpretations. I believe that many of you simply cannot understand that being critical of SOME members/aspects of law enforcement and the justice system is NOT tantamount to being against ALL members/aspects of law enforcement and the justice system. I believe that many of you find it hard to disagree with a person's perspective without demonizing the person for seeing things differently.

IMHO, many of you should be ashamed of yourselves and totally embarrassed to write the things that have been expressed in this thread, but I'm sure that's hard to feel when you get so many affirmations of your point of view. We are the UNITED States of America. If we refuse to stand as one, we will surely fall as one.

ths61
07-15-2016, 12:48 AM
+1000

I am sickened by the ignorance, blatant misrepresentations, inductive reasoning, marginalization, and the celebrated propagation of stereotypes that have been expressed in this thread. Some of you have been sources of very helpful information regarding motorcycles, and have provided many chuckles in the various threads, but I am shocked and disgusted to find that some of my favorite posters subscribe to such small-mindedness.

It is often said that when someone tells you who they are, believe them. Well many of you have made me a believer. I believe that many of you have an US vs. THEM mentality. I believe that many of you think that the anecdotal experiences of you and your associates validate your misinformed opinions of your fellow citizens who may greatly differ from you in many ways. I believe that many of you REALLY DO believe that you can ascribe/discern the character traits, intellects, proclivities, and collective intentions of an entire ethnicity based on "what you've seen" while summarily invalidating the different perspectives that others have based on THEIR observations/experiences. I believe that many of you are arrogant enough to be confident that your interpretation of what #Black Lives Matter means/intends is correct EVEN THOUGH the founders and members of that movement have REPEATEDLY debunked those interpretations. I believe that many of you simply cannot understand that being critical of SOME members/aspects of law enforcement and the justice system is NOT tantamount to being against ALL members/aspects of law enforcement and the justice system. I believe that many of you find it hard to disagree with a person's perspective without demonizing the person for seeing things differently.

IMHO, many of you should be ashamed of yourselves and totally embarrassed to write the things that have been expressed in this thread, but I'm sure that's hard to feel when you get so many affirmations of your point of view. We are the UNITED States of America. If we refuse to stand as one, we will surely fall as one.

All Lives Matter including Blue Lives and Chicago Black Lives (which BLM ignores)

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/28/5-devastating-facts-black-black-crime/

FACT 1. Over 1,400 more black Americans murdered other blacks in two years than were lynched from 1882 to 1968.
FACT 2. Black People (mostly men) commit a grossly disproportionate amount of crime.
FACT 3. Despite making up just 13% of the population, blacks committed half of homicides in the United States for nearly 30 years.
FACT 4. Chicago’s death toll is almost equal to that of both wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, combined.
FACT 5. It would take cops 40 years to kill as many black men as have died at the hands of others black men in 2012 alone.

https://d28wbuch0jlv7v.cloudfront.net/images/infografik/normal/chartoftheday_5211_us_citizens_killed_by_police_20 16_n.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj4ARsxrZh8

willtill
07-15-2016, 06:11 AM

+1000

Good, thoughtful and well constructed posts. In a utopian sort of way I completely agree with the desired outcome concerning our society. Being a realist, I just don't think it's going to happen though. Just way too much entrenched hate within the races. The brotherly love and be kind to each other messages are not getting through to the hard core purveyors of racial hate within the masses.

That in itself is continually fanning the smoldering fire of racial disharmony in the United States.

stroguy
07-15-2016, 06:43 AM
A marriage bruised by an affair can succeed and thrive if both parties forgive and forget and move on. Love will conquer.

The same marriage has zero chance of succeeding if the one partner hurt can never forget, never stop reflecting, never stop driving the nail in the heart. Casting lies about the other. Twisting the facts.

Well the folks that run the media and the race baiters.....my Congressman to be a specific example can never let it pass. Never forgive, never move on. They live in a world of hate and when the hate is perpetrated on law enforcement, well the hate has gone to far. The bigots of this country that want to lump all law enforcement as bad are fueling the fire. Our great leader cast his bigotry when he spouted how an entire police department was bad. The ENTIRE police department. How do we correct that kind of hate from a President?

Steve 0080
07-15-2016, 06:43 AM
https://www.facebook.com/OfficialMinisterFarrakhan/videos/644509865656289/

willtill
07-15-2016, 07:07 AM
https://www.facebook.com/OfficialMinisterFarrakhan/videos/644509865656289/

Refreshing to see him start to realize and speak the truth, concerning the problems in his community. As opposed to the overly, racially bigoted rhetoric he is infamous for.

Steve 0080
07-15-2016, 07:36 AM
+1000

It's early but here I go...... I do not believe that there is a hate between people of color. The fact that we cannot get past color would be the problem. The fact that certain groups of people commit more crimes, has had trillions of dollars thrown at it and still no one knows the answer is quite concerning. Is it as simple as lesser social economic groups just will not conform. Do they act out because they have less? Why do they have less? Why after 50+ years has nothing changed within this community? Were the trillions of dollars spent in vain? Are people destined to never leave their cast? Is it lack of jobs, education, or family values? The latest talking heads want to say it is now the lack of family. I don't know. I can say that there are sub-cultures with this great nation. That certain people act,live and strive toward a lifestyle that is surrounded by like minded people who enjoy motorcycles. And there are the others...the ones who would prey on the weak in society. The ones who feel somebody, everybody owes them a living because they have less. The ones who believe that the 1% should give them theirs so all can be equal. I believe we are all equal. I also believe it is not the effort, nor the hours, it's the results that count. I believe that in this country you can be anything you desire. Why do some people get married, start a family, have 2.54 kids and live the dream? Why do some not chose this path? As pointed out above, I do not understand the BLM movement. I believe in law. I believe that when ANYONE kills another they are innocent until proven guilty. I do not believe that marching,burning and destroying property is a way to show a wrong has been done. I believe that is what the court system is for. If a police officer harms another illegally, then the court system WILL punish that person. I do not believe watching a film clip of 10 - 15 seconds tells a story not containing the other 5 minutes that was not recorded or left out as to push the current agenda. I do not believe that blocking the roads or causing more harm is a way of showing a wrong has been done and a change needs to come. I believe that BLM ONLY hurts their cause with these actions. I believe that until the black community riots and burns every time a black life is smothered out nothing will change. I believe until people value life, any life that we will continue down this path.

willtill
07-15-2016, 07:49 AM
As long as we continue to define Americans by race, instead of by Nationality... we will always have these problems.

My heritage is German/Irish/Greek/Polish. I don't go running around expounding the fact that I am a "German/Irish/Greek/Polish-American"

I describe myself (and label myself) as an American.

Get rid of the hyphenated labels. In my opinion, African-American does nothing but alienate others.

Sure, be proud of one's culture... but don't use it publicly as a crutch and expect special treatment.

It's long overdue for some folks to become homogenized in our society. Civil rights laws were passed to assist in that; but many of the "birds of a feather" are still flocking together; with their distinct self-labeling; and refusal to assimilate into law abiding, productive American society.

Yeah and it's hard to do that. It was hard for me. Seems that it's only a minority of Americans these days (of all colors) that realize taking/choosing the hard way will result is economic success; instead of sitting on their haunches and demanding handouts; for perceived "wrongs" (past and present) that they still feel they've fallen victim to.

Steve 0080
07-15-2016, 12:01 PM
Some additional thoughts ;;;

How can people have time to riot, burn and pillage? I'm at work and don't have the time.

Why is it burning your own home will make your life better? Done in Miami and CA

Why is anyone out after midnight? You should be in bed resting to go to work in the morning.

Why is anyone afraid of LEO's. I have never seen one walk into a church and rip someone out of a pew and proceed to beat them.

Why do people feel someone, anyone owes them ANYTHING?

Why do people feel it is OK to burn and pillage because someone they have never met nor ever will was apparently disparaged?

Why do people feel the need to own 20,30,50, guns?

Why do some people need 10K rounds of ammo?

Why does someone feel the way they do?

Why do some folks need to cut the heads off of other folks?

Why does anyone car about someone they have never met and want to go riot, burn and pillage?

Why is it OK to rob and steal while you are protesting a wrong done to someone else?

I, for one have no ideal who or why the police shot the last two people. I think there were two, I don't know or care. 8000 people a day die in the USA.

Why do people feel that they are next?

How many bad LEO's are there out of a possible million or two?

How many people burn and pillage of any select group compared to the whole?

Who here thinks they are furthering their cause by blocking roads, rioting and making thing worse ? Where is the positive aspect?

Who here REALLY cares about anyone outside their family? Go ahead ask them for $50 and see what they say.

Who here is reading my ranting?

How can any one of color not be embarrassed by the actions of a few, and better yet why are the many judged by the few?

Things are not going to change until there is change. Lets start with the ideal that our judicial system although flawed is the best in the world. Let the system work. Lets not be so quick to judge until we have walked a mile or three in the other mans shoes. Lets have some love for folks. Lets respect one another. As far as the PoPo goes it is really simple. Be nice, be respectful, do what your told when told. Let the other person show their ass.
When done call their supervisor or go by their office and file a complaint. I GUARANTEE you someone will investigate it till they run out of ink. If the LEO keeps getting complaints he/she/it will not be a PoPo for long. I have never seen injustice done by a LEO. I have seen and have been attacked by the folks who I swore to protect. I have been to the hospital to be repaired. I have been divorced because my wife could not understand why I did the job and the not knowing when or if I would come home. The first one left when I came home all bloody, took a shower put on another uniform and went back to work. The second one left when I was gone for two days during a major hurricane with sand bags in the floorboards of my unit and a chain saw cutting paths for people to leave and no time other than a phone call to check on my family. Today I do not understand how someone's life can be so bad. Get a job, go to school, make a difference and change your life. It's up to you! No one can make you want "it" whatever "it" is for you. There are to many programs, free school and oppurtunities for life to be so bad today. Is it the job you want? Maybe not but it is a start. Life really does suck. You work your ass off, hopefully have enough money to pay your bills and maybe go out or vaca once in a while. the choice is yours!

I'm going to go put the new amber lights on my bike and forget all this until another day or hour!!!

I love you guys, try to pay it forward. Lets make today a new day !

shooter
07-15-2016, 01:19 PM
I'm reading it Steve and I don't see a problem with someone owning 50 guns or more if they want. The only problem I see owning 10k rounds of ammo is that it probably isn't enough. You did make a few good points though.

Steve 0080
07-15-2016, 03:14 PM
Shooter, Sir, I added the gun thing just to make sure I offended everyone, especially you!

shooter
07-15-2016, 03:27 PM
I wasn't offended Steve. Takes more than that to piss me off. I have a good friend that just sold 200 guns out of his collection. He kept about a hundred of his favorites. Funny , none of those guns ever killed anyone. Big stack of them. Law abiding citizens don't need to be restricted on gun ownership. Most guns that are involved in unlawful activity are stolen or illegally obtained. In other words the law has been broken before the crime has been committed.

Steve 0080
07-17-2016, 03:01 PM
http://www.aol.com/article/2016/07/17/police-responding-to-reports-officers-shot-in-baton-rouge/21433541/#slide=3990701#fullscreen

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/us/update-ten-police-officers-shot-three-dead-in-planned-ambush-of-cops

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/17/3-law-enforcement-officers-killed-3-others-injured-in-baton-rouge-shooting.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qc_GtX1ULI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUpDcXjOgNc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k_9I5XATI0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Lx2_8amx5c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XmWKbv_Cow

http://www.billoreilly.com/video/video-of-the-day?vid=822963944102927991

willtill
07-17-2016, 03:23 PM
http://www.aol.com/article/2016/07/17/police-responding-to-reports-officers-shot-in-baton-rouge/21433541/#slide=3990701#fullscreen

This crap MUST stop !!! :nono:

WTF is Wrong with people?

Travelor
07-17-2016, 03:56 PM
This crap MUST stop !!! :nono:

WTF is Wrong with people?

IMHO - They have no foundations to guide them - We (the enlightened, oh so smart people in general), decided that it wasn't right to tell our kids how to live so we:

Stopped going to church lest we should unduly influence their young minds.
Told them the 10 commandments were only for people of thousands of years ago.
Convinced ourselves and then our children that God really doesn't have any hard and fast rules; that we will all have the right to enter his house even if we have raised our fist in defiance all our life and said like the Jews before Pilate "We will not have this man to rule over us!" Only two choices, it's pretty simple. Kindly old God loves us regardless of our choice to obey him or rebel against him!!!!
Told them they could decide what was right or wrong depending on how they felt about things; that there really is no absolute right or wrong.
Never taught them that there is "no free lunch", and that you always, always, always pay the piper in one way or another.
Removed any real consequences from their actions.
Made them all equal, regardless of the effort or ability of the individual.
Changed the Declaration of Independence from the "pursuit of happiness" to "guaranteed, social welfare happiness" that someone else would be glad to pay for so that they don't have to reap what they sow.

Started taking them with us to the bar so that we didn't have to pay a baby sitter or stay home and drink.
Then let them sit up at the bar so they would not feel left out.
Get drunk in front of the kids, it won't matter.
Don't hold them accountable in school, everybody passes because everybody is entitled.

and finally, let's make sure that the most vocal of us get the final say. Make sure that everyone's "rights" are granted, even at the expense of the greater good. Honor liars, promote cheaters, reward those who show up but make no contribution, and for heaven's sake, bow at the feet of those who tell us that they know what is good for us, even when they don't do it themselves!

taxfree4
07-17-2016, 04:35 PM
This is a black racist terror organization, no different than the KKK, NAZI or FALN and must be caught, executed where they stand and hunted like organized crime, because that's what they are. At least the wise guys killed their own. The only time an enemy trembles, or second guesses their actions, is when they fear your retaliation.

Travelor
07-17-2016, 04:39 PM
This is a black racist terror organization, no different than the KKK, NAZI or FALN and must be caught, executed where they stand and hunted like organized crime, because that's what they are. At least the wise guys killed their own.

I'm good with that.

ths61
07-17-2016, 05:04 PM
This is a black racist terror organization, no different than the KKK, NAZI or FALN and must be caught, executed where they stand and hunted like organized crime, because that's what they are. At least the wise guys killed their own. The only time an enemy trembles, or second guesses their actions, is when they fear your retaliation.

This petition took all of about 1 day (out of 30) to get the required signatures and the White House responded as expected.

Formally recognize Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization. (https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization)

The White House plays no role in designating domestic terror organizations. The U.S. government does not generate a list of domestic terror organizations, and therefore we are not able to address the formal request of your petition.

Snoop is having a gang summit in LA today. At least in print, he maybe onto something that has always been obvious to others.

http://laist.com/2016/07/17/snoop_and_the_game_are_holding_a_ga.php

Because the sad truth that no one wants to face is, before we can get OUR LIVES TO MATTER to anyone else... We have to show that OUR LIVES MATTER to US !!!! WE have been responsible for more of the KILLING of ourselves than anyone else by a long shot & the percentages in which BLACK on BLACK, BLACK on BROWN, BROWN on BLACK, BROWN on BROWN murders are so ****ing high verses any other killing of us that it is disgusting & this needs to be addressed & laid to rest !!!!!

Baton Rouge cop killer is Nation of Islam

Baton Rouge Shooter Gavin Eugene Long Was Nation Of Islam Member, Railed Against ‘Crackers’ On YouTube Channel (http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/17/baton-rouge-shooter-gavin-eugene-long-was-nation-of-islam-member-railed-against-crackers-on-youtube-channel-video/)

Davidk
07-17-2016, 08:32 PM
Some additional thoughts ;;;

How can people have time to riot, burn and pillage? I'm at work and don't have the time.

Why is it burning your own home will make your life better? Done in Miami and CA

Why is anyone out after midnight? You should be in bed resting to go to work in the morning.

Why is anyone afraid of LEO's. I have never seen one walk into a church and rip someone out of a pew and proceed to beat them.

Why do people feel someone, anyone owes them ANYTHING?

Why do people feel it is OK to burn and pillage because someone they have never met nor ever will was apparently disparaged?

Why do people feel the need to own 20,30,50, guns?

Why do some people need 10K rounds of ammo?

Why does someone feel the way they do?

Why do some folks need to cut the heads off of other folks?

Why does anyone car about someone they have never met and want to go riot, burn and pillage?

Why is it OK to rob and steal while you are protesting a wrong done to someone else?

I, for one have no ideal who or why the police shot the last two people. I think there were two, I don't know or care. 8000 people a day die in the USA.

Why do people feel that they are next?

How many bad LEO's are there out of a possible million or two?

How many people burn and pillage of any select group compared to the whole?

Who here thinks they are furthering their cause by blocking roads, rioting and making thing worse ? Where is the positive aspect?

Who here REALLY cares about anyone outside their family? Go ahead ask them for $50 and see what they say.

Who here is reading my ranting?

How can any one of color not be embarrassed by the actions of a few, and better yet why are the many judged by the few?

Things are not going to change until there is change. Lets start with the ideal that our judicial system although flawed is the best in the world. Let the system work. Lets not be so quick to judge until we have walked a mile or three in the other mans shoes. Lets have some love for folks. Lets respect one another. As far as the PoPo goes it is really simple. Be nice, be respectful, do what your told when told. Let the other person show their ass.
When done call their supervisor or go by their office and file a complaint. I GUARANTEE you someone will investigate it till they run out of ink. If the LEO keeps getting complaints he/she/it will not be a PoPo for long. I have never seen injustice done by a LEO. I have seen and have been attacked by the folks who I swore to protect. I have been to the hospital to be repaired. I have been divorced because my wife could not understand why I did the job and the not knowing when or if I would come home. The first one left when I came home all bloody, took a shower put on another uniform and went back to work. The second one left when I was gone for two days during a major hurricane with sand bags in the floorboards of my unit and a chain saw cutting paths for people to leave and no time other than a phone call to check on my family. Today I do not understand how someone's life can be so bad. Get a job, go to school, make a difference and change your life. It's up to you! No one can make you want "it" whatever "it" is for you. There are to many programs, free school and oppurtunities for life to be so bad today. Is it the job you want? Maybe not but it is a start. Life really does suck. You work your ass off, hopefully have enough money to pay your bills and maybe go out or vaca once in a while. the choice is yours!

I'm going to go put the new amber lights on my bike and forget all this until another day or hour!!!

I love you guys, try to pay it forward. Lets make today a new day !

I own 30+ guns and about 120,000 rounds of ammo and carry every day because of the other points in your post.

I don't hate blacks, I hate black thugs, just like I hate white thugs. If its me or them, it will be me.

Any other questions?

Davidk
07-17-2016, 08:46 PM
I have not seen any members of the Republican party looting, burning, rioting and killing. Can the same be said for members of BLM?

What would happen if a White Lives Matter group started?

Brewdog
07-17-2016, 08:49 PM

I agree BLM is a domestic terrorist organization. The next question we need to ask is how many are radical muslims?

MisterB
07-17-2016, 09:48 PM
I agree BLM is a domestic terrorist organization. The next question we need to ask is how many are radical muslims?
This guy was associated with Nation of Islam, then he's not, whatever. Just another delusional d-bag. There's a mass hysteria going on and if we lose the police and rule of law S will HTF.
http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/17/baton-rouge-shooter-gavin-eugene-long-was-nation-of-islam-member-railed-against-crackers-on-youtube-channel-video/

shooter
07-17-2016, 10:13 PM
I own 30+ guns and about 120,000 rounds of ammo and carry every day because of the other points in your post.

I don't hate blacks, I hate black thugs, just like I hate white thugs. If its me or them, it will be me.

Any other questions?

EXACTLY;roughrider;

MisterB
07-17-2016, 10:43 PM

I don't hate blacks, I hate black thugs, just like I hate white thugs. If its me or them, it will be them.

Any other questions?
(correction in bold)
Forgive my pedantry, but I think the "it" in that statement is usually whatever bad thing is being talked about, in this case being at the receiving end of 120,000 rounds of ammo.

ths61
07-17-2016, 11:00 PM
"Day Of Rage" Continues: Milwaukee Cop Ambushed While Sitting In Car

A Milwaukee police officer was shot in a “vicious” attack early Sunday as he sat in his squad car while colleagues investigated a domestic disturbance call.

The suspected shooter, identified by police as a 20-year-old West Allis man with two felonies on his record, was found dead in a nearby yard, they said. It appears his death was suicide.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-17/day-rage-continues-milwaukee-cop-ambushed-while-sitting-car

ths61
07-18-2016, 12:43 AM
Sheriff Clarke tells CCN mouth piece as it is:

Sheriff David Clarke Crushes CNN's Don Lemon Over Hateful Black Lives Matter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAu44wVgb58

willtill
07-18-2016, 05:59 AM
Sheriff Clarke tells CCN mouth piece as it is:

Sheriff David Clarke Crushes CNN's Don Lemon Over Hateful Black Lives Matter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAu44wVgb58

Don Lemon clearly had an agenda that the Sheriff would not follow. You can plainly see how the media attempts to contort and misrepresent facts. :nono:

Steve 0080
07-18-2016, 08:06 AM
My confusion is and always has been how less than 1/2 of 1% is more important than 94%. How can people not put first the narrative that 94% is by far worse than < .004 %. People can't even wrap their minds around it because they are to concerned with hate for the police. Even on this board there has been talk of the police did this or did that. People need to understand that the police have a very difficult job and most that complain can't or would not even try to do it. The sheriff was right, this ALL started with a lie, "hands up don't shoot". The media kept pushing this until we got to where we are today. With Z, the media posted a pic of a 10 year old child and not the pic of the near grown man. The people have been lied to, to believe there is a pervasive intent among L.E. to kill or stalk, or aggressively pursue BM's is just not true and there is nothing out there as far as research that shows
it to be true. The simple fact is we respond to calls of service. Who is there when we arrive is who we deal with. If an officer sees a car run a red light from a distance or at night they do know the color of the driver! Police do not enjoy nor want to respond to bad calls. We would rather everybody
be nice to one another and get along. Even on this board a good debate is a good thing but we end up saying a person is ____________, because we
disagree!

http://www.westernjournalism.com/everyone-needs-to-see-the-video-on-police-that-tv-star-mike-rowe-just-shared/

shooter
07-18-2016, 09:40 AM
That "hands up don't shoot" shyt was invented and perpetuated when our "esteemed" wussy of a governor , Jay Nixon , let the residents of Ferguson MO burn it down. Yes folks the Missouri State Highway Patrol and the National Guard stood and watched while those people burned and pillaged businesses , homes and government property. Law Enforcement was told to do nothing. THATS how this shyt grows and multiplies. THEY know there will be no resistance. I watched one night while residents turned over two police cars in front of police headquarters and burned them while being watched by 50 officers and National Guard. Made me sick.

Davidk
07-18-2016, 10:03 AM
That "hands up don't shoot" shyt was invented and perpetuated when our "esteemed" wussy of a governor , Jay Nixon , let the residents of Ferguson MO burn it down. Yes folks the Missouri State Highway Patrol and the National Guard stood and watched while those people burned and pillaged businesses , homes and government property. Law Enforcement was told to do nothing. THATS how this shyt grows and multiplies. THEY know there will be no resistance. I watched one night while residents turned over two police cars in front of police headquarters and burned them while being watched by 50 officers and National Guard. Made me sick.

Yes, the weakness of our Governor is SICKENING. The entire concept is based on a lie. The media keep the Hands Up lie going until sparks turned into flames, then the media kept fanning the flames. Baltimore happened because there were no Ferguson consequences. BLM was also created out of the same lie. BLM expects to be able to be a violent and they want and to get away with it. Looks like they will. Our government is weak and pathetic.

shooter
07-18-2016, 01:10 PM
They know where they can get by with that shyt. Around here they don't bring that stuff south of the Meramec River. Too many rednecks. We shoot back. They aren't stupid , they don't want to die.

Steve 0080
07-18-2016, 07:38 PM
http://www.mynews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2016/7/18/daytona_beach_patrol_car_firebombed.html

BIGLRY
07-18-2016, 09:32 PM
http://www.mynews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2016/7/18/daytona_beach_patrol_car_firebombed.html
Sad very very sad.

willtill
07-19-2016, 07:31 AM
I do hope this fad of BLM and "hand up - don't shoot" passes... like the past "Occupy" movement with all of those dirty hippies and Wall Street.

Steve 0080
07-19-2016, 08:11 AM
I will predict that the BLM group will wake up some back woods crazy red neck fool who will make a name for himself wiping out scores of BLM participants ....there is always one that is kept chained up in the seller that gets out on occassion.

willtill
07-19-2016, 08:52 AM
I will predict that the BLM group will wake up some back woods crazy red neck fool who will make a name for himself wiping out scores of BLM participants ....there is always one that is kept chained up in the seller that gets out on occassion.

My money is on Shooter :icon_lol:

shooter
07-19-2016, 09:22 AM
Steve talks like he has Homoredneckphobia. That's not politically correct. Us rednecks get no respect. Just cause we know about guns and manufacturing our own ammunition and killin and processing our own meat and basically being able to live off the land don't mean we are stupid. Our knuckles don't even drag the ground Steve. Unlike our first lady I might add. Some of us even have a college education. I've had people look me in the face and say , "you're just a mechanic". Right. Let me see you pull the dash on your Escalade to replace a heater core. Do you know what a EGR valve is? TPS , IAC motor , NVLD pump , CTS? Probably not. Just cause we have 50 guns and 120,000 rounds of ammo doesn't make us Neanderthals. Matter of fact , might give us a leg up on the rest of society. I guess I better shut up. Its almost time for them to let me out of the cellar.

Davidk
07-19-2016, 11:34 AM

ths61
07-19-2016, 01:05 PM
Coincidence ?

Restaurant Serves Officer Glass in Sandwich; Officer Hospitalized (http://bluelivesmatter.blue/restaurant-serves-officer-glass-sandwich-officer-hospitalized/)

2015F6B
07-19-2016, 04:00 PM

Seriously ? . . . you need to move on. I understand that this thread is in the "off topic" section of the forum but that doesn't give you license to post this kind of racist crap. What this forum is not is a place for you to vent your racist feelings or post your silly racist cartoons. If you’re going to discuss it, keep it civil, keep it intelligent and keep in mind that we have members of many different nationalities, races, religions and political views reading every word you write. I don't like what's going on in the world any more than you do, but I believe that I speak for the majority when I say that I have very little tolerance for anyone who would post such an openly racist cartoon on a public forum.

ths61
07-19-2016, 04:11 PM
And another:

A Kansas City, Kan., police captain who was shot Tuesday afternoon has died, police announced at a press conference.

Kansas City, Kan., police captain shot and killed (http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/article90544392.html)

Davidk
07-19-2016, 04:18 PM
Seriously ? . . . you need to move on. I understand that this thread is in the "off topic" section of the forum but that doesn't give you license to post this kind of racist crap. What this forum is not is a place for you to vent your racist feelings or post your silly racist cartoons. If you’re going to discuss it, keep it civil, keep it intelligent and keep in mind that we have members of many different nationalities, races, religions and political views reading every word you write. I don't like what's going on in the world any more than you do, but I believe that I speak for the majority when I say that I have very little tolerance for anyone who would post such an openly racist cartoon on a public forum.

It's not racist if it is true. Give it a rest bro

Davidk
07-19-2016, 04:19 PM
Black Lives Matter shown to be a mental disorder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=133&amp;v=b5TnUYHspYw&amp;ab_channel=R edPillPhilosophy

Steve 0080
07-31-2016, 08:33 AM
https://www.facebook.com/PoliticallyIncorrectpage/videos/1015494638501654/