PDA

View Full Version : new to f6b

rednikekim
07-10-2016, 07:01 PM
had my f6b for a couple weeks now and more times than not whenever i am out and about on it i get positive comments. on guy stopped in the middle of the road as i was getting ready to get on and asked me to wait so he could park and check it out. not bragging or nothing but it is a cool ass bike... ok, maybe bragging a little

taxfree4
07-10-2016, 07:21 PM
Welcome and get used to it because it happens a lot. I have never had more thumbs up, inquiries or compliments than on the F6B out of almost 40 years of riding. This forum has a wealth of info to assist you in every aspect of whatever you may want to do to it or just a place to hang out and chat.

53driver
07-10-2016, 07:21 PM
had my f6b for a couple weeks now and more times than not whenever i am out and about on it i get positive comments. on guy stopped in the middle of the road as i was getting ready to get on and asked me to wait so he could park and check it out. not bragging or nothing but it is a cool ass bike... ok, maybe bragging a little

We brag about this bike all the time. No harm, no foul. We are very proud of our little girls and very rightly so.

In the immortal words of GA Teach: "Best. Bike. Ever."

MisterB
07-10-2016, 07:22 PM
http://hondaf6b.com/webkit-fake-url://c0b2fd59-ae6d-46e6-adca-73ca763472c0/imagegif

You meet the nicest people on the F6B.
Gas stations will really slow you down on the B,
Be careful when fueling up, if you swipe and don't fuel up, the process starts over.
Found out the hard way that my credit card company will shut down my card if I twice go to get gas and don't.
I just got back from Utah, the B really performed, and opened up some conversations with wonderful folks out on the road.

seadog
07-10-2016, 07:24 PM
What one did you buy, where's the pics and welcome to the jungle, there are some wild animals here no doubt but they are full of information on these bike and like always there are no dumb questions. Make sure you check that final drive reservoir as some have not been check and filled to the bottom of the fill hole plug.

3Chief
07-10-2016, 07:29 PM
'welcome gang'

taxfree4
07-10-2016, 07:40 PM
http://hondaf6b.com/webkit-fake-url://c0b2fd59-ae6d-46e6-adca-73ca763472c0/imagegif

You meet the nicest people on the F6B.
Gas stations will really slow you down on the B,
Be careful when fueling up, if you swipe and don't fuel up, the process starts over.
Found out the hard way that my credit card company will shut down my card if I twice go to get gas and don't.
I just got back from Utah, the B really performed, and opened up some conversations with wonderful folks out on the road.

My all time favorite state to ride in

And you can do this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feZahkZoNe8

SimonTemplar
07-10-2016, 11:17 PM
.....not bragging or nothing but it is a cool ass bike... ok, maybe bragging a little

Son....if you're not bragging, there's something wrong with you.

.....sT

unsub
07-10-2016, 11:35 PM
UTAH
My all time favorite state to ride in.

Welcome rednikekim

Tax
Zion would "B" a great place for a "B-in"
Imagine 100+ B's parked under the background of the Checkerboard Mesa.

taxfree4
07-11-2016, 01:59 AM
Welcome rednikekim

Tax
Zion would "B" a great place for a "B-in"
Imagine 100+ B's parked under the background of the Checkerboard Mesa.

A "B-in",that's brilliant, with a wet-t-shirt Queen Bee crowning, I think you may have something.

stroguy
07-11-2016, 04:27 AM
You're in a good place on a good bike. Welcome.

unsub
07-11-2016, 10:35 AM
A "B-in"that's brilliant, with a wet-t-shirt Queen Bee crowning, I think you may have something.

Not exactly what I had in mind. it was a 60's reference for a gathering.
:301:

shooter
07-11-2016, 12:37 PM
Son....if you're not bragging, there's something wrong with you.

.....sT
You got that right Simon. Heck I used to brag about how fast my three legged dog was.

rednikekim
07-11-2016, 06:54 PM
thanks everyone, by the way i got the red one but haven't even taken any pics yet, i guess i have been to excited about it, i finally got a bike that is a joy to ride. i have already been reading a lot from the experience on this site. a lot of good ideas and suggestions

taxfree4
07-11-2016, 07:16 PM
Not exactly what I had in mind. it was a 60's reference for a gathering.
:301:

Born in '61, it's still a good idea.