PDA

View Full Version : 2013 F6B Owners In Myrtle Beach Area

Jerry O
07-22-2016, 10:56 PM
I am a new member and in the process of purchasing a red 2013 F6B that is out of state. I am looking for a member that has a red one that lives in the Myrtle beach SC area that would not mind me taking a look at it. I have seen several photos but not seen one in person up close. The red looks great in the photos but some times photo colors are a little off so if you have one I can look at, please get back to me. Thanks......... Jerry

bob109
07-23-2016, 05:06 AM
This photo perfectly depicts my 2013. It has numerous coats of Liquid Glass and glistens in the sun. Hope it helps in your selection of the "Limited Edition Red":shhh:

Nightwing_67
07-23-2016, 01:51 PM
Jerry its a great bike!!!! There was a meet n greet in Pa that I attended and saw all the different Colors(except yellow....that one didn't attend)...you wont be disappointed at all. I bought my Frosty Pearl without out even test riding it. She had me from hello.

RuneRider66
07-24-2016, 02:07 AM
Hello, I am in the Myrtle Beach area, I am on a Black Deluxe. Terre, a member of this board is in MT P. I ride with him all the time. He would be glad for you to look at his and he would probably ride to Georgetown where I live if you wanted to come down. I am sure we could work something out.
843 437 9292 Text

Jerry O
07-24-2016, 10:57 PM
Thanks to all for your interest and your help and a special thanks to RuneRider66 for taking the time and riding his bike to Myrtle Beach from George Town just to let me check out his bike. What a great guy! After talking with him and looking over his F6B I made the move to purchase a 2013 Deluxe model next week. Hope to see some of you all on the road. Thanks again!!

smiley
07-27-2016, 08:12 PM
Thanks to all for your interest and your help and a special thanks to RuneRider66 for taking the time and riding his bike to Myrtle Beach from George Town just to let me check out his bike. What a great guy! After talking with him and looking over his F6B I made the move to purchase a 2013 Deluxe model next week. Hope to see some of you all on the road. Thanks again!!

Excellent choice my friend.....

53driver
07-27-2016, 08:18 PM

Hope to see you at the Rally!

And check this thread out:
http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?9094-New-F6B-Owners-Here-s-some-collected-gouge-to-get-you-going-Updated-27-Jul-2016

Nightwing_67
07-27-2016, 08:34 PM
This photo perfectly depicts my 2013. It has numerous coats of Liquid Glass and glistens in the sun. Hope it helps in your selection of the "Limited Edition Red":shhh:

Bob, what kind of bag is that? I like the look and also looks right to act as a backrest on those solo trips.