PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Teach

Nightwing_67
07-24-2016, 06:05 PM
During the meet and greet in PA, this little firecracker from the south came showing off her SG....i saw how awesome the Helibars looked and she talked about how good they were....I BIT THE BULLET and got them for my Frosty Pearl...little issue that was quickly fixed thanks to the advice of the F6B peeps so here she is...had an old GPS holder from my Venture that I was now able to use due to the cross bar on the Helibars...Gotta say...I LOVE THESE BARS😆 So thanks Teach.:bowdown:

Jimmytee
07-24-2016, 06:13 PM
I mounted a cup holder to the cross bar. Love my Helibars.

Nightwing_67
07-24-2016, 07:12 PM
I mounted a cup holder to the cross bar. Love my Helibars.

:yes:

GaTeach
07-27-2016, 10:14 AM
Yes! What do you think about how they affect the handling?

Frosty Pearl!!! LOVE THAT!

There is absolutely no way I could've done what I did this summer with the stock bars. The helibars and the throttle lock from Grant made the trip a gazillion times better.

JimmyTee, thank you so much for encouraging me to get the helibars. I remember being at the rally last year looking at the helibars and thinking "omg, who does that?" Me! That's who! Best $$ spent. You are absolutely right.

Nightwing_67
07-27-2016, 11:43 AM
Well now in definitely in good company...thank you both.
Yeah when I first got her, my brother just happened to text me to see how I was doing. I told him I got frostbite...he was like WHAT THE HECK? So I laughed and sent him a picture..with the pearl white bike that was sooo cool that I figured Frosty Pearl it is...

GaTeach
07-27-2016, 11:47 AM
My Vstar was named Pearl. :)

Nightwing_67
07-27-2016, 12:48 PM
😊 i like it. Even though it has nothing to do with the Batman on the windshield...lol

Steve 0080
07-27-2016, 06:18 PM
Funny, just order a new tag for the GL...BluPurl. For a better laugh look up " Blue Pearl "