PDA

View Full Version : Looking for all Mesh jacket

wantone
07-26-2016, 03:49 PM
I'm Looking for all mesh jacket. All the ones I see online have padding on the back or arms. I need something simple and plain all mesh jacket. Anyone have any ideas. Have a trip coming up. Going to Sturgis-Yellowstone-Arches National park-Grand Canyon. Might try that Wet Vest and see if it helps.

Thank you

willtill
07-26-2016, 04:37 PM
I'm sorry... but asking for a mesh jacket with no padding on the hard contact points of your upper body.... is like asking for a condom that rips easily.

One option though if you truly want an unpadded mesh jacket... is to remove the padding from said mesh jacket.

Just my humble opinion.

No Handle Sam
07-26-2016, 05:32 PM
I'm Looking for all mesh jacket. All the ones I see online have padding on the back or arms. I need something simple and plain all mesh jacket. Anyone have any ideas. Have a trip coming up. Going to Sturgis-Yellowstone-Arches National park-Grand Canyon. Might try that Wet Vest and see if it helps.

Thank you

I just picked up one of these the other day and have been very happy with it.

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/828852/i/highway-21-turbine-mesh-jacket

(and you can't beat the price that's for sure)

LeroyJaxson
07-26-2016, 06:23 PM
I have a Dianese air mesh jacket and I like it. All the armor is removable.

F6B1911
07-26-2016, 06:37 PM
I have the Fieldsheer High Temp Mesh Jacket, it's a great jacket for motorcycling.
It has 2 liners that zip in and out, one for warmth and the other for rain.
There are elbow pads and a back pad that slip in and out.
With both liners and the pads removed, it's very light and breathes like a tank top, but wouild be lousy sliding down the road!

shooter
07-26-2016, 07:25 PM
Joe Rocket , Phoenix or Velocity. True to size and plenty of airflow.

broncsrule21
07-26-2016, 11:06 PM
It's been 95 degrees in Denver for weeks. Been contemplating removing the back pad in my Joe Rocket mesh jacket but.....I feel safer with it in.

JackB
07-27-2016, 06:32 AM
I have 2 mesh jackets black and gray. On hotter days the gray one is cooler than black.

wjduke
07-27-2016, 06:41 AM
I wear the Klim I purchased from a member here each and every ride. It's been in the 90's lately too. It has the pads. I know I get looks, but don't really care. The whole purpose of the jacket is for the pads isn't it? I don't feel that they take away from anything. I did see a rider this past weekend with what I thought was a total mesh jacket, short, 100% hi-viz, but damned if I can remember the label.

YikesCops
07-28-2016, 06:30 AM
I'm sorry... but asking for a mesh jacket with no padding on the hard contact points of your upper body.... is like asking for a condom that rips easily.

One option though if you truly want an unpadded mesh jacket... is to remove the padding from said mesh jacket.

Just my humble opinion.

+1

TailGunner
07-28-2016, 08:47 AM
you might try Cycle Gear, their cheap enough that if you decide you don't like it your not out alot. You might catch it on sale too. They also have a cooling vest but if you look around you can find it cheaper.
My buddies and I use them when it gets over a 100,it can be a live saver.