PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU to our SPONSORS

MichaelG
09-10-2013, 05:36 PM
I want to send out a HUGE "thank you" to our sponsors, as I was fortunate enough to win several very nice items at the 1st annual F6B Rally in Franklin, NC.

Thank YOU to WingStuff for their donation of a "pair of Bridgestone tires" for a GL-1800 or F6B. I called them today, and to make life simple, I ordered a new set of the Bridgestone 709 and 704 Radials. I may use other tires in the future, but these were basically FREE,, and the stipulation was a "pair of Bridgestone tires", so I went easy on them.

Thank you to WINGSTUFF for the donation.

Thank you also to......Honda of Russellville....for their kind donation of 2 gift cards woth $ 100.00 each. I called them today and ordered my new K&N air filter, 6 new NGK Iridium spark plugs, the new Kuryakyn side marker LED lightsd in Black, and the adapter wiring for those lights. Very nice deal to get all that for...basically FREE.

Thank you to HONDA of RUSSELLVILLE for the donation.

I also was lucky enough to wina crisp $ 100.00 bill, stuffed in a MicroTel Hotel envelope, as cash to use toward 2 nights stay at the rally, or...use it to buy other items in the rally auction.

Thank you to the F6B Forum for the donation of the $ 100.00 (yeah...Phantom)

I also want to Thank CruiserCustomizing for their donations of tool kits and flashlights, which I was able to make a high bid on in the at rally auction.

Thnak you to CruiserCustomizing for your donation.

I would say I made out like a bandit at the rally, scoring great donations, but I felt more like a Panda bear...waiting for the shock of his life.

Steve 0080
09-10-2013, 07:01 PM
Yes, the sponsors were good to us......!!!!!!!