PDA

View Full Version : Double duty at Sturgis.

choptop
07-28-2016, 07:08 PM
In preparation for Sturgis I picked up my new walk around drink container, keeps the Wild Turkey Honey and sprite cold long enough and is a good conversation piece and elicits plenty of weird looks.:icon_wink: Besides it serves double duty next to the mattress22468 late at night.:yikes:

Steve 0080
07-28-2016, 11:39 PM
I would have kept this to myself!...Just Sayin....

willtill
07-29-2016, 05:52 AM
Hope that's a brand new one outta da box... :icon_lol:

choptop
07-29-2016, 05:58 AM
Hope that's a brand new one outta da box... :icon_lol:

It is, just because I could not find the one from last year. Get a fair amount of sht:icon_wink: about it but it's just good fun.

choptop
07-29-2016, 06:02 AM
I would have kept this to myself!...Just Sayin....

:lolup: Where's the fun in that Steve, it's not like I'm to worried about anyone stealing my idea.:icon_wink:

willtill
07-29-2016, 06:16 AM
It is, just because I could not find the one from last year. Get a fair amount of sht:icon_wink: about it but it's just good fun.

I like it... it's unusual :yes: Pour some Mike's hard lemonade into it... beer will give a excellent visual presentation as well :icon_mrgreen:

The shape of it reminds me of drinking out of a German boot stein... there's a point where the drink is going to wash out and cascade all over your face if you're not careful tipping it... :icon_lol:

choptop
07-29-2016, 06:43 AM
I like it... it's unusual :yes: Pour some Mike's hard lemonade into it... beer will give a excellent visual presentation as well :icon_mrgreen:

The shape of it reminds me of drinking out of a German boot stein... there's a point where the drink is going to wash out and cascade all over your face if you're not careful tipping it... :icon_lol:

That has happened especially after a few, gives me an idea but one I wouldn't do, even I have my limits, :icon_wink:one of those straws w/a "Johnson" on the end that you suck threw. :yikes::yikes:

willtill
07-29-2016, 06:55 AM
That has happened especially after a few, gives me an idea but one I wouldn't do, even I have my limits, :icon_wink:one of those straws w/a "Johnson" on the end that you suck threw. :yikes::yikes:

Yeah... do not go "there" :shock: