PDA

View Full Version : Croc on Red (Shooter Special on Fast F6B)

RickJ
07-29-2016, 02:45 PM
ReserveBum suggested I share...who am I to disagree! I took my stock backres off, I like w/o and I haven't ridden two-up since I got it sooo...am currently hoping to get the drivers backrest though.

shooter
07-29-2016, 02:50 PM
Rick that looks good.

RickJ
07-29-2016, 02:57 PM
Rick that looks good.

Well, you put the idea out there and the guy at Ultimate really encouraged croc over the Carbon...which was my other thought. My only contributions were willingness, trust and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

BIGLRY
07-29-2016, 03:04 PM
Well, you put the idea out there and the guy at Ultimate really encouraged croc over the Carbon...which was my other thought. My only contributions were willingness, trust and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
Yep as we all know Rick it only takes :money1: or "ccsmiley" to have any mod we want. :icon_lol:
Looking good!

moosedog
07-30-2016, 08:02 AM
ReserveBum suggested I share...who am I to disagree! I took my stock backrest off, I like w/o and I haven't ridden two-up since I got it sooo...am currently hoping to get the drivers backrest though.

That looks awesome. I am interested in reservebum's shooters special seat but after researching the user reviews on this forum I don't think the mid rider would work for me. I really don't want a seat that moves me forward. Is yours a mid or the king? At 6', longer torso, longer arms and 32" inseam it looks like I am right in between the two.

willtill
07-30-2016, 08:19 AM
That looks awesome. I am interested in reservebum's shooters special seat but after researching the user reviews on this forum I don't think the mid rider would work for me. I really don't want a seat that moves me forward. Is yours a mid or the king? At 6', longer torso, longer arms and 32" inseam it looks like I am right in between the two.

That is the King seat. I am 5'10, and 30" inseam and the King Seat is very comfortable for me. I myself, agonized between choosing the Mid rider and the King seat; rolled the dice and came out on top with the King seat :yes:

RickJ
07-30-2016, 11:01 AM
That is the King seat. I am 5'10, and 30" inseam and the King Seat is very comfortable for me. I myself, agonized between choosing the Mid rider and the King seat; rolled the dice and came out on top with the King seat :yes:

I am shorter than I admit...5'9" early in the day...the mid is right for me...perfect for the aero pegs and lets the back of the seat do it's support thing...

shooter
07-30-2016, 05:26 PM

Moose you're not in between it. You need to be on a King. If your stock seat positions you where you like in relation to the bars then the King is for you.

RickJ
07-30-2016, 08:09 PM
Moose you're not in between it. You need to be on a King. If your stock seat positions you where you like in relation to the bars then the King is for you.

agree If I a little taller either would work and 2+" taller I'd consider the King...seriously. I'm liking the mid for me.

SoCal Rich
07-31-2016, 09:33 PM

Moose, I am 6 1, long arms, 30 inseam, and the King is perfecto for me.

moosedog
08-02-2016, 09:09 PM
Thanks for all the replies. Looks like the King for me. It's interesting that of all the aftermarket seats available for the F6, it comes down to just one for me. The Corbin and the Mustang both sit you lower-don't want that, the mid-rider moves you too close-don't want that and the Hartco is too pricey though I haven't seen a price listed yet. I'm really disappointed in the Corbin as I've had those on several other bikes and loved them.