PDA

View Full Version : Vote TRUMP

dickiedeals
07-31-2016, 05:59 AM
Not sure how we ever got to the point that these two were the only viable choices, but the obvious miscarriage of justice by the DOJ sealed the deal for me!

WHAT ARE MY CHOICES?
The folks speaking out against Trump are helping me make up my mind a little more every day!

Is he the Perfect Candidate whose thoughts mirrors mine on all fronts?

NOPE
Does he say everything the way I wish he would say it?

NOPE
Am I absolutely sure that his motives are absolutely Pure?

NOPE
Can I point to any other Dem Politician that I like better?

NOPE
Is there any of the other RINO Politicians I like better?

NOPE
Am I going to sit home, refuse to Vote, and let Hillary win; because he is NOT Perfect?

NOPE
Do I like what I have seen for the last 7-1/2 years with the Jerk that sleeps in my White House?

NOPE
Do I like the "fundamental changes" that same Jerk has brought about in MY America?

NOPE

OK, your turn to decide what you are going to do in about 4 months!

Trump's presidential qualifications…
Obama is against Trump... Check

The Media are against Trump... Check

The establishment Democrats are against Trump... Check

The establishment Republicans are against Trump... Check

The UN is against Trump... Check

The EU is against Trump... Check

China is against Trump... Check

Mexico is against Trump... Check

Soros is against Trump... Check

Black Lives Matter is against Trump... Check

Move On is against Trump... Check

Koch Brothers are against Trump... Check

Bushes are against Trump ... Check

Planned Parenthood is against Trump....Check

Hillary & Bernie are both against Trump ... Check

Illegal aliens are against Trump ... Check

Islam is against Trump ... Check

Kasich is against Trump ... Check

George Will is against Trump... Check

Hateful, racist, violent Liberals are against Trump.. Check

NOW THAT BEING SAID...

It seems to me, Trump MUST BE the Best Qualified Candidate we could have this time around.

If you have so many economic & political insiders to include left wing NUT CASES--- all so SCARED TO DEATH, that they all speak out against him at the same time!

Most of all, it will be the People's Choice...

PLUS

He's not a Lifetime Politician...Check

He's not a Lawyer.....Check

He's not doing it for the money...Check

He's a Natural Born American Citizen born in the USA from American parents. . .

Bonus points !

Whoopi says she will leave the country...

Rosie says she will leave the country...

Sharpton says he will leave the country...

Cher says she will leave the country...

Cyrus says she will leave the country...

The Constitution and the Bill of Rights will prevail....

Hillary will go to jail.....

The budget will be balanced in 8 years....

Americans will have first choice at jobs.....

You will not be able to marry your pet....

You will be able to keep your gun(s) if you qualify... (Not a criminal or crazy, etc.)

Only living, registered U.S. citizens can vote....

MUST SHOW ID TO VOTE...

You can have and keep your own doctor.....

You can say whatever you want without being called a racist, Islamophobic, xenophobic, etc....

He will make AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Come to think of it, we have no place to go, but UP!

God Bless America!!

stevenolts
07-31-2016, 06:06 AM
It seems so simple to me!!!!
I don't understand why anyone not on the take (free stuff) would see it any other way.
Steve

unsub
07-31-2016, 08:01 AM
Whoopi says she will leave the country...

Rosie says she will leave the country...

Sharpton says he will leave the country...

Cher says she will leave the country...

Cyrus says she will leave the country...

:lolup:

Steve 0080
07-31-2016, 08:47 AM
It seems so simple to me!!!!
I don't understand why anyone not on the take (free stuff) would see it any other way.
Steve

+1

Big Jay
07-31-2016, 01:00 PM
+2

Donncat
07-31-2016, 05:00 PM
:clap2: nicely done

shooter
07-31-2016, 06:20 PM
Dickie you have it absolutely right. Trump is the man. I don't see how any one can vote for Hillary. I guess if you totally ignore the facts then you could. Some people don't want to hear the truth. They can't handle it.

dezzertrider
07-31-2016, 11:59 PM
If Trump becomes president, he will have already accomplished two great feats; Ending the political careers of the Clintons and Bushes.:clap2:

stroguy
08-01-2016, 08:56 AM
If Trump becomes president, he will have already accomplished two great feats; Ending the political careers of the Clintons and Bushes.:clap2:

Oh I have got to use that. I love it.

Chas
08-01-2016, 03:57 PM
Ain't voting for any of them. But no one can tell me who to vote for......

lake_carl
08-01-2016, 04:16 PM
No way I would ever vote for trump
My niece personally knows and have had one trump son spend several nights at her home. She was trump supporters early and after talking personally to him she also does not support him any more

willtill
08-01-2016, 04:23 PM
If Trump keeps stepping on his dick with the awful comments he's been making (the latest with the disparagement of the bereaved parents of U.S. Army Capt. Humayun Khan, a Muslim who was awarded a Bronze Star after he was killed in 2004 in Iraq) he's doesn't have a chance of attaining the US Presidency. :nono:

I don't like Trump either. But Hilliary Clinton is worse.

stroguy
08-01-2016, 04:27 PM
Do you by chance have all of the text from his comments? As typical, the press has only relayed out of context comments by him. And as I understand, this father of the son was pawned by the democrats to bad mouth Trump at the convention. Hmmmmmm, Trump never met them or voted to send their son to war and they found a reason to lambaste Trump. Hillary as a Senator did vote for the war. Isn't that just a bit strange? I think so.

willtill
08-01-2016, 04:35 PM
Do you by chance have all of the text from his comments? As typical, the press has only relayed out of context comments by him. And as I understand, this father of the son was pawned by the democrats to bad mouth Trump at the convention. Hmmmmmm, Trump never met them or voted to send their son to war and they found a reason to lambaste Trump. Hillary as a Senator did vote for the war. Isn't that just a bit strange? I think so.

I know how the press will manipulate information; and create bias. I know how to correlate information from all sources and read between the lines, especially with the U.S. media. I also know that Trump is extremely outspoken and does lack rudimentary political correctness. I am a little mortified that he actually felt the need to take on CPT Kahn's father and mother directly. He fell for a trap.

stroguy
08-01-2016, 04:50 PM
Or he wasn't taking any crap from anyone. And, I was serious about the full text, I can't find it. Took me forever to find the full breath of what he said about McCain and it wasn't a bashing of McCain, far from it. But out of context he looked bad. That's all I was asking. Not suggesting you are foolish at all but I think the bigger trap is for the voters to not fully comprehend what the media vomits to a brain dead public. From what I can gather he defended himself from a verbal attack from a democrat pawn.

shooter
08-01-2016, 04:56 PM
And I think you're right Stro , but as Will says he has to stop falling for this stuff. He needs to suck it up and look Presidential.

stroguy
08-01-2016, 05:16 PM
But from what I can find he said he would like to hear the mother talk and that maybe she wasn't allowed to talk. From that we can insinuate Trump is anti Muslim? WOW, what a stretch. The unprofessional media can interpret his words for us? Nah, screw them. So he should have taken it in the azz being called unpatriotic? It seems all the ones that appreciated Trumps candor months ago are now wanting him to shut up. Hmmmmmm, looks like it's working. Push the gas pedal Trump or you'll go down in flames like Rombutt did after he had his foot on oblamas throat after the first debate in 12.

The last people that need to tell Trump how to win are democrats, the media and the fleas in the Replubican party like McCain and Romney. Pretty sure those two deadbeats lost after taking that advice.

willtill
08-01-2016, 06:35 PM
But from what I can find he said he would like to hear the mother talk and that maybe she wasn't allowed to talk. From that we can insinuate Trump is anti Muslim? WOW, what a stretch. The unprofessional media can interpret his words for us? Nah, screw them. So he should have taken it in the azz being called unpatriotic? It seems all the ones that appreciated Trumps candor months ago are now wanting him to shut up. Hmmmmmm, looks like it's working. Push the gas pedal Trump or you'll go down in flames like Rombutt did after he had his foot on oblamas throat after the first debate in 12.

The last people that need to tell Trump how to win are democrats, the media and the fleas in the Replubican party like McCain and Romney. Pretty sure those two deadbeats lost after taking that advice.

No... and absolutely not. But he needs to be SMART and pick his battles and responses. Liberals KNOW what buttons to push, to make him come back looking like a jerk. :icon_doh:

I want him for POTUS, more than that lying, deceiving "you know what"... but it's not going to happen if he alienates more of those whom are "sitting on the fence" undecided... with the help of the liberal U.S. media; as they further grasp his unorthodox responses and spin it to those very Americans whom are most likely going to decide this election

These are definitely sad times that we live in politically. The world is most assuredly jeering and laughing at us. And I for one, am quite embarrassed because of it. :icon_rolleyes:

stroguy
08-01-2016, 07:10 PM
These are definitely sad times that we live in politically. The world is most assuredly jeering and laughing at us. And I for one, am quite embarrassed because of it. :icon_rolleyes:

10-4 good buddy. But you know who isn't an embarrassment in the world business arena? One guess. They have been pushing his button since day one and he's succeeded in areas the experts said he couldn't. Keep that up. The one thing I don't want him doing is shutting up.

How many morons on the planet still think he said 'he doesn't want Muslims in the country'?

imported_NMRed
08-02-2016, 11:19 AM
Ever heard of Gary Johnson. He did good things for the state as governor, believes in the constitution, personal liberty and personal responsibility. Hillary should have been in jail long ago and Trump has severely misguided ideas of the power of the president. Also, don't underestimate the importance of the down ticket candidates.:stirthepot:

taxfree4
08-06-2016, 08:09 PM
Lionel was a NYC radio broadcaster, former prosecutor/defense attorney and I've been listening to him for 20 years. Great angle and honest, funny also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qmnsn87rhY

junkyarddog
08-08-2016, 09:44 AM
The only ones that Trump hasn't pissed off are Americans. How many Islam countries would let 3 million Christians in?

RickJ
08-08-2016, 09:55 AM
It seems to me that a protest vote (ie, vote for Johnson), only makes sense in states where Trump has absolutely NO chance of winning anyway. As a New Yorker, for example, my vote is usually meaningless, as it is electorally an all or nothing state, and the dems usually (almost always) take it, presidentially.
I am assuming, of course, that Johnson has virtually no chance of winning. Therefore, in a contested state, no vote or Johnson vote is de facto a vote FOR Hillary.

willtill
08-08-2016, 07:10 PM
Good stuff here about a pending lawsuit against the Hildebeast:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/two-benghazi-parents-sue-hillary-clinton-wrongful-death-defamation-n625861

Steve 0080
08-08-2016, 07:20 PM
Not sure it will gain any traction. They will either be paid off or put off for years and years! She is above the law!!!

taxfree4
08-13-2016, 08:34 AM
Truly a picture is worth a thousand words

Steve 0080
08-13-2016, 09:46 AM
We can only hope !!!

taxfree4
08-13-2016, 10:17 AM
I have no doubts Trump will win in a landslide despite the misinformation, one-sided polling and non reporting of Clinton's real scandals which are all designed to frustrate Trump voters. They will call states early for Clinton so Trump voters won't bother to go out and vote meanwhile those same states will be up for grabs. Fox News has officially turned liberal, don't even watch it anymore, hooked on One America News which actually reports the news, that's it. If these two hillbillies were corrupt when they were broke just imagine how corrupt they are with 100s of millions. President Trump and his Slovanian born strudel First Hottie Melania Trump, get used to it.

Steve 0080
08-13-2016, 10:30 AM
I agree !!!

taxfree4
08-23-2016, 02:01 AM
Send this to the "I'm with her" crowd.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/BdNHf1g4ivA (https://www.youtube.com/embed/BdNHf1g4ivA)

willtill
08-23-2016, 04:46 AM
Send this to the "I'm with her" crowd.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/BdNHf1g4ivA (https://www.youtube.com/embed/BdNHf1g4ivA)

They will dismiss it. You can't reason with Batshit crazy moonbats. You can only overwhelm them with sheer numbers. Possibly we'll see that at the polls this November.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2qi4piv.jpg

Steve 0080
08-23-2016, 08:28 AM
Sadly this group votes and their only concern is what lands in their breakfast plate...nothing else!