PDA

View Full Version : Someone just went Full Retard

willtill
08-02-2016, 09:56 AM
Ok, it's official, we're the same as terrorists :shock:

ISIS And The NRA: Similarities Abound

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-b-alexander-phd/isis-and-the-nra-similari_b_11295374.html

To the author of above article: Mr. John B. Alexander, Ph.D. Retired Senior Military Officer and Retired Los Alamos National Laboratory.....
http://i66.tinypic.com/x1ytsx.jpg

junkyarddog
08-02-2016, 11:00 AM
I'm not so sure that it's guns causing the problem as it is retards having retards. And of course the fact that any "minority" can blame somebody else for their problems in life.

ths61
08-02-2016, 11:05 AM
I like some of the comments:

Let's see...exploiting the deaths of innocents, willing to gag opponents who disagree, cold-bloodedly callous about their opposition - seems to me he could do a better comparison between ISIS and the Democratic Party.

What a pile of bloviating , inaccurate drivel.

53driver
08-02-2016, 11:32 AM
Retired Senior Military Officer - Green Berets, Vietnam.
Pity he wrote that.

shooter
08-02-2016, 03:51 PM
Guns don't kill people , people kill people. I don't think I'm like ISIS. I haven't be-headed anyone this week and as of yet no shootings. It is early in the week though. And I did have a guy in yesterday that I wanted to shoot but then I remembered the price of Federal Hydra-Shoks and decided it wasn't worth it. I'd like to take the business end of my 45 and shove it up John B. Alexander PH.D's ass till he chokes on it. What an idiot. FULL RETARD ain't good enough Will. This guy is so full of himself pretty sure you can see his innards poking out. I can't think of anything bad enough to call this brain dead mother fricker.I didn't think it was possible to be more stupid than Obama. Will done found him. Damn that guys stupid.

53driver
08-02-2016, 03:55 PM
Guns don't kill people , people kill people. I don't think I'm like ISIS. I haven't be-headed anyone this week and as of yet no shootings. It is early in the week though. And I did have a guy in yesterday that I wanted to shoot but then I remembered the price of Federal Hydra-Shoks and decided it wasn't worth it.

Not to mention the sheer inconvenience of any associated paperwork.....

shooter
08-02-2016, 04:04 PM
I like that "bloviating" thing 61. I hope its really condescending and low life.

stroguy
08-02-2016, 04:43 PM
Pity he wrote that.

And to me this illustrates the other thread.....who are the Khans and why should Trump take their berating without anything to say? Huffington is as scary as it gets.....one agenda and it rarely supports the Constitution.

willtill
08-02-2016, 05:13 PM
Guns don't kill people , people kill people. I don't think I'm like ISIS. I haven't be-headed anyone this week and as of yet no shootings. It is early in the week though. And I did have a guy in yesterday that I wanted to shoot but then I remembered the price of Federal Hydra-Shoks and decided it wasn't worth it. I'd like to take the business end of my 45 and shove it up John B. Alexander PH.D's ass till he chokes on it. What an idiot. FULL RETARD ain't good enough Will. This guy is so full of himself pretty sure you can see his innards poking out. I can't think of anything bad enough to call this brain dead mother fricker.I didn't think it was possible to be more stupid than Obama. Will done found him. Damn that guys stupid.

Good post shooter. :yes:

seadog
08-02-2016, 06:05 PM
Pity he wrote that.

Maybe the guy would be happier if all those kill were just thrown out of windows instead of shot with a gun. A gun is just a tool, like a hammer, or a saw! Not enough people in this country with guns to stop the 1% of morons running around killing people. If some guy ran into a bank to rob it and 20 people inside the bank pulled out their guns do you think he would succeed! America need to get their head out of their ass and wake up for the God sakes.

seadog
08-02-2016, 06:09 PM

Good call! I know and you know that some people are simply alive because it's against the law to kill them, and of course the price of the ammo these days LOL

Steve 0080
08-02-2016, 06:58 PM
There is a lot of FB about the Khans...looks like they are deleting everything and maybe pissed in their Wheaties ! Have not had time to look at it. My problem today is I am not sure where the truth is and who to believe!

unsub
08-02-2016, 09:26 PM
There is a lot of FB about the Khans...looks like they are deleting everything and maybe pissed in their Wheaties ! Have not had time to look at it. My problem today is I am not sure where the truth is and who to believe!

If you feel you've been raised right then believe in yourself Steve. That's all we have for a moral standard today.

shooter
08-02-2016, 09:46 PM
Lot of truth to that Unsub. Never thought about it that way. I never question my judgment. My Dad taught me to go with what I felt was right.

BIGLRY
08-02-2016, 11:40 PM
Lot of truth to that Unsub. Never thought about it that way. I never question my judgment. My Dad taught me to go with what I felt was right.Same here my friend.

53driver
08-03-2016, 07:22 AM
....My problem today is I am not sure where the truth is and who to believe!

If you feel you've been raised right then believe in yourself Steve. That's all we have for a moral standard today.

Lot of truth to that Unsub. Never thought about it that way. I never question my judgment. My Dad taught me to go with what I felt was right.

I guess the corollary is that if you feel you've been raised wrong, or didn't have a Dad or Mom who taught you, then you believe what anyone has to say - including FB, MSM, etc.

stroguy
08-03-2016, 07:49 AM
I guess the corollary is that if you feel you've been raised wrong, or didn't have a Dad or Mom who taught you, then you believe what anyone has to say - including FB, MSM, etc.

This is the hillaree premise that it takes a village. Only problem is sometimes the village has to work 40-60 hours a week while building their home while raising their children to be honest and responsible.

taxfree4
08-03-2016, 07:51 AM
LA Times Quote of the day - priceless

Quote of the day by Dianne Feinstein.......

Dianne Feinstein: "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Yep, - she really said it on Thursday in a meeting in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee.... And the quote below from the LA Times is priceless. Sometimes even the L.A. Times gets it right.

Kurt Nimmo: "Senator Feinstein insults all U.S. Veterans as she flays about in a vain attempt to save her anti-firearms bill."

Quote of the Day from the Los Angeles Times:

"Frankly, I don't know what it is about California, but we seem to have a strange urge to elect really obnoxious women to high office. I'm not bragging, you understand, but no other state, including Maine, even comes close. When it comes to sending left-wing dingbats to Washington, we're Number One. There's no getting around the fact that the last time anyone saw the likes of Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Maxine Waters, and Nancy Pelosi, they were stirring a cauldron when the curtain went up on ' Macbeth '. The four of them are like jackasses who happen to possess the gift of blab. You don't know if you should condemn them for their stupidity or simply marvel at their ability to form words."

Columnist Burt Prelutsky,

Los Angeles Times

53driver
08-03-2016, 08:06 AM
Tax - I can't find anything about her appearing before the Judiciary Committee last Thursday.
Here is the dialogue from a 2013 meeting to keep her bill intact after Sen Cornyn tried to amend the Assault Weapons Ban to include veteran privilege as it did include retired LEO privilege with this speech:
"Members and veterans of the Armed Forces are the most highly-trained and qualified individuals to own these weapons for self-defense purposes.
We should think long and hard before disarming these heroes, preventing them from protecting their families and communities.
Is it because we believe [retired police] have some special competency and training to use these weapons to defend themselves and others, or do we think their families are worthy of special protection?
If you don't believe these weapons can be used lawfully for self-defense, then you should be offering an amendment to strike the pass for law enforcement. But of course, I don't expect that."

Feinstein's response:
"If I understand this, this [amendment] adds an exemption of retired military. As I understand our bill, no issue has arose [sic] in this regard during the ten years the expired ban was in effect and what we did in the other bill was exempt possession by the United States or a department or agency of the United States. So that included active military. The problem with expanding this is that, you know, with the advent of PTSD, which I think is a new phenomenon as a product of the Iraq War, it's not clear how the seller or transferrer of a firearm covered by this bill would verify that an individual was a member, or a veteran, and that there was no impairment of that individual with respect to having a weapon like this. So, you know, I would be happy to sit down with you again and see if we could work something out but I think we have to — if you're going to do this, find a way that veterans who are incapacitated for one reason or another mentally don't have access to this kind of weapon."

Please understand - I think she (and the rest of them from the PRK) are batshyt crazy.
Cheers,
Steve

stroguy
08-03-2016, 08:09 AM
I'm not bragging.....LOLOLOLOLOL. Hey I have a stake in this claim, my Congressman is the talented and lovely.........

sheila jackson lee

shooter
08-03-2016, 08:40 AM
They are known as 'Sheeple'.

taxfree4
08-03-2016, 01:36 PM
Tax - I can't find anything about her appearing before the Judiciary Committee last Thursday.
Here is the dialogue from a 2013 meeting to keep her bill intact after Sen Cornyn tried to amend the Assault Weapons Ban to include veteran privilege as it did include retired LEO privilege with this speech:
"Members and veterans of the Armed Forces are the most highly-trained and qualified individuals to own these weapons for self-defense purposes.
We should think long and hard before disarming these heroes, preventing them from protecting their families and communities.
Is it because we believe [retired police] have some special competency and training to use these weapons to defend themselves and others, or do we think their families are worthy of special protection?
If you don't believe these weapons can be used lawfully for self-defense, then you should be offering an amendment to strike the pass for law enforcement. But of course, I don't expect that."

Feinstein's response:
"If I understand this, this [amendment] adds an exemption of retired military. As I understand our bill, no issue has arose [sic] in this regard during the ten years the expired ban was in effect and what we did in the other bill was exempt possession by the United States or a department or agency of the United States. So that included active military. The problem with expanding this is that, you know, with the advent of PTSD, which I think is a new phenomenon as a product of the Iraq War, it's not clear how the seller or transferrer of a firearm covered by this bill would verify that an individual was a member, or a veteran, and that there was no impairment of that individual with respect to having a weapon like this. So, you know, I would be happy to sit down with you again and see if we could work something out but I think we have to — if you're going to do this, find a way that veterans who are incapacitated for one reason or another mentally don't have access to this kind of weapon."

Please understand - I think she (and the rest of them from the PRK) are batshyt crazy.
Cheers,
Steve

Steve you are 100% correct, she never said that. This was sent to me by a friend of mine, who I never thought I'd have to fact check, but I guess I do now. You're also correct she is batshyt crazy, I guarantee you she has mumbled that under her breath.

53driver
08-03-2016, 02:34 PM
Steve you are 100% correct, she never said that. This was sent to me by a friend of mine, who I never thought I'd have to fact check, but I guess I do now. You're also correct she is batshyt crazy, I guarantee you she has mumbled that under her breath.

If it's any consolation? I fell for this exact same thing a year ago.....only reason I knew.
Slainte,
Steve

taxfree4
08-03-2016, 05:02 PM
If it's any consolation? I fell for this exact same thing a year ago.....only reason I knew.
Slainte,
Steve

do dheagh shlàinte

willtill
08-05-2016, 06:35 AM
Came across this gem; this morning.... better go take mine down :icon_lol:

http://tribunist.com/news/federal-agency-says-wearing-gadsden-flag-might-constitute-racial-harassment-heres-why/?utm_source=GSL

Federal Agency Says Wearing Gadsden Flag Might Constitute Racial Harassment

http://i67.tinypic.com/jb4b9g.png

First the Confederate flag, now the Gadsden.... :icon_rolleyes:

shooter
08-05-2016, 07:00 AM
Leave it up Will. Just admit you're a little racist. Oh! Shocker! And they aren't? BET awards , no caucasions allowed. I don't watch much of that stuff but I'm pretty sure I can remember Denzel and Halle and Sydney Poitier getting Oscars. BET channel. Well we do have the Outdoor Channel. UNCF. Federal Government , us , gives money to all races. Not just one. Black Lives Matter. That's putting it pretty plain isn't it. I guess others don't. Black History Month. Yeah , they oughta see my Roots. I don't even want to hear that racist shyt. It exists on all fronts. If you ask me I am discriminated against every day. So Will , fly that flag brother. Contrary to popular belief its your Country also. Do your thing buddy. Don't ever be bashful about your beliefs. This country was founded based on freedom. We should all enjoy that. Not just a select few. Those that whine the loudest get all the attention. Its time for the rest of us to quit apologizing and start living our lives like our forefathers intended. Men and Women have fought and died for the freedoms we have. Don't let others tell you what you can or can't do. Know your Constitution and the Laws of the land. Live your life based on those , not the whining ass drivel of the media or some self appointed "Rights Activist".