PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me, or .....

F6B1911
08-03-2016, 02:54 PM
Is it just me, or is our country failing quickly.....
Here's a couiple of today's headlines that are frustrating.

President Obama commuted the sentences of 214 more federal inmates Wednesday, the largest single-day grant of commutations in the nation's history.

A cash payment of $400 million was delivered to Iran in January.

willtill
08-03-2016, 03:53 PM

President Obama commuted the sentences of 214 more federal inmates Wednesday, the largest single-day grant of commutations in the nation's history.

The United States is going the way of Rome. The decline of an empire; from morale decay and corruption within.

History as always, repeats itself.

Jimmytee
08-03-2016, 03:57 PM
The United States is going the way of Rome. The decline of an empire; from morale decay and corruption within.

History as always, repeats itself.

I'm afraid this is exactly the case.

shooter
08-03-2016, 04:07 PM
I agree also. I think this election is our last chance. There is no coming back from 8 years of Hillary.

BIGLRY
08-03-2016, 04:19 PM
I agree also. I think this election is our last chance. There is no coming back from 8 years of Hillary.
http://s6.postimg.org/jk1h2in8h/hillary_clinton_benghazi.jpg

Davidk
08-03-2016, 04:20 PM
Is it just me, or is our country failing quickly......

You're just noticing it now?????

shooter
08-03-2016, 04:30 PM
I'm worried. We had primary elections yesterday. Every tax increase passed. Where they had opportunity to do away with a tax they didn't. And it seems all the liberals are going back 4 re-election

Davidk
08-03-2016, 04:37 PM
I'm worried. We had primary elections yesterday. Every tax increase passed. Where they had opportunity to do away with a tax they didn't. And it seems all the liberals are going back 4 re-election

As the city population grows, their disease infects the rest of the state. This is only the beginning. Fortunately, MO is one of the few states lagging behind in the liberal parasite infestation. We don't have much longer to survive. Hold on to your ass and ammo.

stroguy
08-03-2016, 04:47 PM
Well if you flush that crap south to us we are gonna have words.

Navvet
08-04-2016, 01:06 AM

And Hillary was quoted today saying "That's old news"

I guess it's just another thing that just doesn't matter.

SimonTemplar
08-04-2016, 01:20 AM