PDA

View Full Version : Travel mug for Kury Cubby

Audiochris90
08-04-2016, 08:51 PM
Hey,
I'm having trouble finding the right mug for the kury cupholder cubby. Its the one that replaces the glovebox. So far only my Keurig coffee mug works, great for morning but how about something with a straw, have a modular helmet by the way. What do you use on a trip? A small water bottle fits but is not hands free. Thanks

Darren
08-04-2016, 09:45 PM
I use a contigo thermal mug which locks, not hands free but coffee on the go is a must

willtill
08-05-2016, 05:58 AM
Hey,
I'm having trouble finding the right mug for the kury cupholder cubby. Its the one that replaces the glovebox. So far only my Keurig coffee mug works, great for morning but how about something with a straw, have a modular helmet by the way. What do you use on a trip? A small water bottle fits but is not hands free. Thanks

Just drill a hole through any lid and stick a straw in it :yes:

stevenolts
08-05-2016, 06:39 AM
I love the Contigo / keeps coffee hot for hours. I have not used it on the bike yet. I probably should come up with something to hold the Contigo when on long trips. So far I just stop every few hours and get gas, coffee and walk around the bike and gas station. This may be the better way since it gets you moving a little and gives you a few minute break.
Steve

53driver
08-05-2016, 07:19 AM
I love the Contigo / keeps coffee hot for hours. I have not used it on the bike yet. I probably should come up with something to hold the Contigo when on long trips. So far I just stop every few hours and get gas, coffee and walk around the bike and gas station. This may be the better way since it gets you moving a little and gives you a few minute break.
Steve

Since this bike can go three hours between fill-ups at highway pace, I think it's a good idea to stretch out, walk, get coffee, at each fill-up.

seadog
08-05-2016, 07:43 AM
My large Contigo coffee mug will not fit in the Kuryakyn cubby drink holder. Like you said a small water bottle fits in there well so there must be a smaller version of the Contigo.

stroguy
08-05-2016, 08:40 AM
I have a mug you are welcome to. I bought it off eBay, it's slim and fits fine. Has a closing sipper lid. If you want it pm your address and I'll send it out.

Audiochris90
08-05-2016, 08:53 AM
I have a mug you are welcome to. I bought it off eBay, it's slim and fits fine. Has a closing sipper lid. If you want it pm your address and I'll send it out.

Holy Sh#* thats a F6b mug! Way cool. Thanks Pm sent.

stroguy
08-05-2016, 08:56 AM
I tried finding the eBay seller again. He puts logos on mugs and stuff. I asked him for the dimensions on this mug for I also had the K cubby but, went a different route. Sold the cubby but still had the mug. Hope it fits your needs.

Dave Ritsema
08-05-2016, 09:02 AM

:yes::yes: What a good guy! You da man Stro!

stroguy
08-05-2016, 09:06 AM
:yes::yes: What a good guy! You da man Stro!

I hope shooter, will and duke don't see this.

shooter
08-05-2016, 10:03 AM
What's the problem Strogie , can't handle the sauce anymore???

shooter
08-05-2016, 10:05 AM
At least a good guy like Chris is getting it. Very generous of you Stro. This world needs more of that. I gotta find something to give away so Stro don't get ahead of me.

Darren
08-07-2016, 03:41 PM
My large Contigo coffee mug will not fit in the Kuryakyn cubby drink holder. Like you said a small water bottle fits in there well so there must be a smaller version of the Contigo.

I have this one 22664 It doesn't go all the way down, but does fit enough to be safe.

Audiochris90
08-10-2016, 11:11 AM
At least a good guy like Chris is getting it. Very generous of you Stro. This world needs more of that. I gotta find something to give away so Stro don't get ahead of me.

Well since i spent my hard earned cash on a brand new 2016 at Russelville, i could use a set of rivcos. Just saying.

snoobzilla
08-15-2016, 10:48 PM
Anybody else find a stainless mug that fits?

snoobzilla
08-19-2016, 08:38 AM
Anybody else find a stainless mug that fits?

I found a nice 24oz stainless mug at Wegman's brand was reduce. Stepped bottom 2 5/8" I have seen a few on Amazon like that. Look for slim base stainless tumbler.

Gssbmm
08-19-2016, 12:14 PM
Wal-Mart has a bubba brand ss cup 26 ounces with a straw. I have a kury handlebars cub and ended up trimming the bios so it fits perfect