PDA

View Full Version : OK Scratching my head here!

seadog
08-05-2016, 08:03 AM
I sent my name, email and numbers to the guy supposedly controlling the list of members that want their name and number and info listed in case someone breaks down in your area or just wants someone to ride with. NO RESPONSE, NOT A WORD. I thought I was supposed to receive the list of members that had their info out there. I didn't even get a PM saying my info was received. WTF

stroguy
08-05-2016, 08:34 AM
How long ago did you send it?

BadDawg
08-05-2016, 11:36 AM
I think it took a week or two to get mine. I just remind myself this is a free site and being ran by volunteers. I appricate the time they dedicate to keeping it going. They'll get it to you hang in there.

seadog
08-05-2016, 12:27 PM
I think it took a week or two to get mine. I just remind myself this is a free site and being ran by volunteers. I appricate the time they dedicate to keeping it going. They'll get it to you hang in there.

Was it sent to you by email? I have no clue how this operates, guess I better turn my patience meter up a couple of notches. Thanks for the info.

JGF6B
08-05-2016, 12:30 PM
:yes:

Plus is it vacation season.....

BadDawg
08-05-2016, 01:12 PM
Was it sent to you by email? I have no clue how this operates, guess I better turn my patience meter up a couple of notches. Thanks for the info.

Yes, it was emailed to me...I think. It's been a while. I remember forgetting to include some information. I was contacted about it. Then a week or so later I received it.

Vondawg
08-05-2016, 01:27 PM

Very good advice BD and the way to look at it !

shooter
08-05-2016, 02:02 PM
Looks like the Dawgs are straightening out the Dog.

Steve 0080
08-06-2016, 11:00 AM
Calvin takes care of this ...Should have come to you as a email...check your spam, them PM Calvin.