PDA

View Full Version : Proof that Demonrats are the problem

Davidk
08-07-2016, 11:04 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE&app=desktop&ab_channel=TruthRe voltOriginals

The high murder rate in this country is directly attributed to the major cites. These are “gun free,” welfare-state, sanctuary-city cesspools that were created by, and are run, by Democrats. Again, these cites, which have some of the highest murder rates in the world, are “gun free.”

Removing the cities from the calculations, the vast majority of the country that remains, has some of the highest rates of gun ownership in the world and the lowest murder rate in the world.

When it comes to crime, guns are not the problem, the problem is the liberal Democrats and the cesspool cities that they created.

Democrats want gun control to keep themselves from being shot by other Democrats. Republicans want gun rights to defend themselves from Democrats.

Bottom line is that the real problem is caused by the moronic voters who see and experience the problems created by the liberal Democrats, but keep voting for Democrats.

shooter
08-07-2016, 11:08 AM
Great post David. By the way I'm putting you in charge of ammo for the rally trip. We need to reduce your stock some. Your wife probably needs more closet space.

Davidk
08-07-2016, 12:09 PM
Great post David. By the way I'm putting you in charge of ammo for the rally trip. We need to reduce your stock some. Your wife probably needs more closet space.

I just purchased another 8ooo rounds last week. I will have lots of ammo on the trip, but I won't share with anyone unless I see a large pile of brass and bodies in front of them. That is unexpected though, as we will be in the south were people are polite and we won't be anywhere near any sanctuary cesspools.

Now, if you don't carry on the trip, that presents a lot of other issues. People like me call people who don't carry, cover.

shooter
08-07-2016, 12:55 PM
I guess we will have cover for sure. Duke don't carry. I call dibs on him in case of a firefight.

F6B1911
08-07-2016, 01:27 PM
Now, if you don't carry on the trip, that presents a lot of other issues. People like me call people who don't carry, cover.

Some of us have to travel through Illinois to the rally.

Davidk
08-07-2016, 01:38 PM
Some of us have to travel through Illinois to the rally.

Its perfectly legal to transport through enemy territory. Lock the gun up, unloaded, in the saddle bag with the ammo separate, and you will be good to go. Once you pass through and get to the free states of MO and AR you can carry again. MI has reciprocity with both.

willtill
08-07-2016, 03:44 PM
I just purchased another 8ooo rounds last week. I will have lots of ammo on the trip, but I won't share with anyone unless I see a large pile of brass and bodies in front of them. That is unexpected though, as we will be in the south were people are polite and we won't be anywhere near any sanctuary cesspools.

You apparently think that you're hot shit.

Eff you and your definition of those whom do not carry.

:jerkit:

Davidk
08-07-2016, 03:49 PM
You apparently think that you're hot shit.

Eff you and your definition of those whom do not carry.

:jerkit:

Cover,

I just think I am willing to defend myself, but thanks for the kind regards.

willtill
08-07-2016, 03:56 PM
I am very surprised that someone that runs a business such as you do; in this professional venue that you pursue regarding self defense, would make such an audacious comment

You are nothing but a redneck with a gun. The very type that hinders the rest of us whom are trying to protect and defend the 2nd Amendment. For the rest of us.

Davidk
08-07-2016, 04:12 PM
I am very surprised that someone that runs a business such as you do; in this professional venue that you pursue regarding self defense, would make such an audacious comment

You are nothing but a redneck with a gun. The very type that to hinders the rest of us whom are trying to protect and defend the 2nd Amendment. For the rest of us.

Thank you for your input. :icon_biggrin:

willtill
08-07-2016, 04:14 PM
Thank you for your input. :icon_biggrin:

Hopefully you learned a lesson. Quit being a dick.

Travelor
08-07-2016, 07:21 PM
Hopefully you learned a lesson. Quit being a dick.

Dayaaam, Daniel!! Both you guys going to the rally?

shooter
08-07-2016, 07:27 PM
Will kinda hurt my feelings. Being all racial and everything about rednecks and such. Discrimination hurts.:tissue:

Davidk
08-07-2016, 07:56 PM
Will kinda hurt my feelings. Being all racial and everything about rednecks and such. Discrimination hurts.:tissue:

If I had one, I would let you use my safe space, but I only have a gun safe.

shooter
08-07-2016, 08:53 PM
Thanks buddy , I'll get over it.

Phantom
08-08-2016, 12:34 AM
:diggin_smilie:

:suicide2:

3Chief
08-08-2016, 11:23 PM

So help me out here, I have my CCP however I work at a federal installation. They don't take kindly to people bringing their own. I'm also TDY in San Diego. CA has some stupid laws on gun control and as a novice with firearms am not sure what's legal and what's not. Makes it really hard when I travel to bring anything with. Even in my daily routine carrying is a major issue that I haven't found a way to resolve yet.

Steve 0080
08-08-2016, 11:43 PM
3Chief...ever thought of not carrying ? Just a thought. Yes, I know everyone has the right to do so. But why? A few of you are going to start with the "what ifs " which is fine. But who on this site, while not preforming as part of your job had to shoot, defend someone else or has been in a position that someone needed killing? What if you do kill someone. Even if found not guilty by a court of law your life will ben over as you know it. What if you were only going to get an ass wuppin? What if it was all a mistake and you are found negligent ? What if ____________________? What if you could rewind the day and start over, not show your ass, walk away from a confrontation or just laugh it off and go play bingo? What if.

P.S. Before you start, I have a permit to carry in all 52 states. I do carry on occasion, when the area I will be in dictates it, but not all the time. It is not necessary.

Go ahead I have my flame suit on! "fireybat"

Davidk
08-09-2016, 12:02 AM
So help me out here, I have my CCP however I work at a federal installation. They don't take kindly to people bringing their own. I'm also TDY in San Diego. CA has some stupid laws on gun control and as a novice with firearms am not sure what's legal and what's not. Makes it really hard when I travel to bring anything with. Even in my daily routine carrying is a major issue that I haven't found a way to resolve yet.I am happy to help, but I don't know what you are asking. Do you have a specific question(s)?

Davidk
08-09-2016, 12:19 AM
3Chief...ever thought of not carrying ? Just a thought. Yes, I know everyone has the right to do so. But why? A few of you are going to start with the "what ifs " which is fine. But who on this site, while not preforming as part of your job had to shoot, defend someone else or has been in a position that someone needed killing? What if you do kill someone. Even if found not guilty by a court of law your life will ben over as you know it. What if you were only going to get an ass wuppin? What if it was all a mistake and you are found negligent ? What if ____________________? What if you could rewind the day and start over, not show your ass, walk away from a confrontation or just laugh it off and go play bingo? What if.

P.S. Before you start, I have a permit to carry in all 52 states. I do carry on occasion, when the area I will be in dictates it, but not all the time. It is not necessary.

The question is, what if you need a gun and don't have one? If you need a gun, nothing else will do.

You do pose valid questions and the answer is proper training, both with shooting as well as the legal aspects of the use of force. There is A LOT more to carrying a gun than buying one and sticking it in your belt. If you are not willing to educate yourself, you should not own a gun.

Please tell me about your permit to carry in 52 states. I have never heard of such a thing. (Unless, you are/were LE and in that case it is not a "permit".)

Of everything you wrote, I find this the most interesting: "I do carry on occasion, when the area I will be in dictates it..." as that is the exact opposite of my behavior. I only carry when its NOT necessary. I never carry in an area that dictates it as I never go to any locations where a gun is needed. There is nothing that I need that is worth going to location that puts my life at risk. I subscribe to the practice: "Don't do stupid things with stupid people in stupid places." It has served me well.

I carry a handgun when I am 100% certain, without a shadow of a doubt, that I will not be in a gunfight. If I thought I would get into a gunfight, I would carry a rifle, and bring several friends with rifles.

Violence happens everywhere at all times. Sure, some locations are more prone than others, but no location is immune. Choose any victim, and I am sure they all "felt safe" right up until the time they were killed.

3Chief
08-09-2016, 02:21 AM

I wouldn't flame you for that question. I enjoy intelligent debate and it's a good question. I have no desire to carry everyday and my chosen profession prevents it. When I am traveling however, especially as I do more bike trips, alone I would rather be self sufficient than at the mercy of whatever situation I find myself in. Do I have a burning desire to shoot someone, no. Am I going to take an ass wuppin? How do I know it only going to be a ass wuppin? As much as I would like to believe that the USA is a safe place to roam about peacefully current events prove otherwise. A firearm is no guarantee of safety, however I'd like to safely and legally have the ability/option to defend myself if the situation warrants it where ever I may roam. Would it change me, yes, however hopefully I'd still be alive to deal with those consequences vs dead because I was unable/unwilling to defend myself and there wasn't a police officer handy.