PDA

View Full Version : The "pussification" of America is complete

willtill
08-09-2016, 09:33 PM
"Can't hit the quarterback"

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/08/02/nfl-rule-changes-are-here-and-you-basically-cant-hit-the-quarterback-anymore/

No more "smash mouth" football as I used to remember it... God help this country... there is no developed backbone in it anymore... :no:

taxfree4
08-09-2016, 10:23 PM
"Can't hit the quarterback"

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/08/02/nfl-rule-changes-are-here-and-you-basically-cant-hit-the-quarterback-anymore/

No more "smash mouth" football as I used to remember it... God help this country... there is no developed backbone in it anymore... :no:

Glad I grew up in the days of Dick Butkus, now there was scary fright train, my favorite player of all time when hitting as hard as you can was encouraged. Hitting with the crown, or spearing, was always a no-no when I played league ball for 4 years. What they do today that I can't understand is tackle so high, my coach would nail you, and make you do laps, if he ever caught you tackling above the waist when he reviewed the film, He would say "You can't stop his legs you dumb bastard if you're trying to dance with him."

Steve 0080
08-09-2016, 10:57 PM
I remember the days where if you were catching a ball coming across the middle you prayed as soon as you turned!!!

RickJ
08-10-2016, 07:05 AM
I all but stopped watching when they started wearing the Pink BS for breast cancer. The feeble attempt to be socially relevant is unsportsmanlike!!

Retired Army
08-10-2016, 07:54 AM
There isn't time for this petty stuff, still haven't figured out what color to paint the field.'bgbrd1'

taxfree4
08-10-2016, 06:39 PM
In keeping with the thread, I hope, I have attached an image you can print out to "unpussify" those people that park way too close to your bike, car or other vehicle. I keep a stack in the bike so those who rise to the level of the "hot water bottle" are acknowledged. If you really want to take it up a notch make stickers out of them.

Davidk
08-12-2016, 10:58 AM
You think its bad now? Just wait until Hilderbeast takes over!

blackmetoc
08-12-2016, 05:12 PM
SECNAV just put out an instruction on trannies in the Navy and Corps. Now we have to take tranny sensitivity training and tranny marriage protocol training. I shit you not.

taxfree4
08-12-2016, 06:04 PM
SECNAV just put out an instruction on trannies in the Navy and Corps. Now we have to take tranny sensitivity training and tranny marriage protocol training. I shit you not.

Well you can at least resign yourself to the fact that the poster boy/girl for trannies actually likes dick, buttkiss that is.