PDA

View Full Version : Groups going to Russellville

barender
08-10-2016, 09:16 PM
Are there any groups from the Georgia area going to the Rally? Maybe we can ride as a small group of F6bers from the southeast.
Barender

blackmetoc
08-10-2016, 09:23 PM
I am leaving from the Gulfport/Biloxi area.

choptop
08-10-2016, 09:30 PM
How about Canada, Wi. and Ill ?

53driver
08-10-2016, 10:15 PM
Departing from NW Florida early Tuesday AM.

blackmetoc
08-10-2016, 10:42 PM

Running straight through? I was pondering doing some riding Monday after work and cutting the ride in half.

53driver
08-11-2016, 07:26 AM

Running straight through? I was pondering doing some riding Monday after work and cutting the ride in half.

Might be an option. Depends upon the "Office of Management & Budget" and if I get all my chores done in time!

seadog
08-11-2016, 09:07 AM
Might be an option. Depends upon the "Office of Management & Budget" and if I get all my chores done in time!

Of the previously name "Honeydo List" Steve!

53driver
08-11-2016, 09:25 AM
Of the previously name "Honeydo List" Steve!

Office of Management & Budget....more along the lines of getting funding approved for another night's stay at a motel.....
Chores are chores, pure & simple!
Got to earn the privilege to go play bikes!

barender
08-11-2016, 04:06 PM
Office of Management & Budget....more along the lines of getting funding approved for another night's stay at a motel.....
Chores are chores, pure & simple!
Got to earn the privilege to go play bikes!
I will probably go through/around Memphis with another rider if anyone is going that way. Stay around Memphis the first day then ride the rest of the way on Tuesday.

F6B1911
08-11-2016, 06:46 PM
How about Canada, Wi. and Ill ?

So far, we have a group of three...
from Chicago 55 south to St. Louis
from St. Louis 44 to Springfield
from Springfield 65 south to 7 south to Russellville

choptop
08-11-2016, 07:09 PM
So far, we have a group of three...
from Chicago 55 south to St. Louis
from St. Louis 44 to Springfield
from Springfield 65 south to 7 south to Russellville

Departure date/time, overnight or strait threw, room for another ?

Bighutch14
08-11-2016, 07:35 PM
Departure date/time, overnight or strait threw, room for another ?
Hey Choptop. My vacation was just approved and I plan on going. I live near the Lake Geneva area. Not sure how far that is from you. Fellow member jm21ddd15 and I talked a little bit about riding down together. I'm flexible on leaving Sunday or Monday. But coming home I will need to be back on that Sunday because I will have to work the next day. If it was up to me. I would like to make it to Springfield MO by Monday evening and have a short. Ride Tuesday to the rally. Jm21ddd15 talked about heading west from my area to the corner of IA,IL,MO and then talking back roads through Missouri down to Springfield or that area. Let me know your plans as I am flexible heading down and haven't made any concrete plans yet. Are you riding 2 up or solo?

F6Pilot
08-11-2016, 08:11 PM
Im leaving Chattanooga around 6am on Tuesday and plan to ride straight through Nashville, then Memphis, to Russellville. Should be in Nashville by 8am and Memphis by say, noon if anyone wants to link up along the way.

choptop
08-11-2016, 08:39 PM
Hey Choptop. My vacation was just approved and I plan on going. I live near the Lake Geneva area. Not sure how far that is from you. Fellow member jm21ddd15 and I talked a little bit about riding down together. I'm flexible on leaving Sunday or Monday. But coming home I will need to be back on that Sunday because I will have to work the next day. If it was up to me. I would like to make it to Springfield MO by Monday evening and have a short. Ride Tuesday to the rally. Jm21ddd15 talked about heading west from my area to the corner of IA,IL,MO and then talking back roads through Missouri down to Springfield or that area. Let me know your plans as I am flexible heading down and haven't made any concrete plans yet. Are you riding 2 up or solo?

Bighutch, will be traveling w/baggage only, not the kind that talks. lol Would be nice to hook up w/some heading that way. A group is heading out from Chicago 55, waiting on return info. Will not be running straight threw, did enough 10 - 12 hour , in the saddle, runs this year, will keep in touch.

willtill
08-11-2016, 08:57 PM
We may have a Maryland contingent going out together (three riders so far, based on past IM's that I have been privy to so far). More to be seen if that actually transpires ... group ride to Russellville.

I myself, plan to leave early Monday @ o'dark thirty and head to the Washington DC beltway (495) and then take take 66 west to 81 south. Will push it to somewhere in Tennessee and then refuel/rest for the night. Following day (Tuesday) will resume travel and hit Russellville in the early/late afternoon.

Ya'll Marylanders pipe up. Hear? :icon_wink: Or I'll run this road trip... alone. :icon_frown:

Road Trip !!!

Who's NOT excited ????

Who want's to come along?

'gw-smiley' ;side-car' ;hdrider; ;roughrider;

Davidk
08-11-2016, 09:24 PM
I am looking for riding partners going through MO. I am in Ste Genevieve which is 1hr south od St. Louis

F6B1911
08-11-2016, 09:34 PM

Do you have the route all set?
Going to stay west of St. Louis? We were trying to slip in a stop at Bon Air in East Alton, IL.
If we can all hook up on the way down, might be a decent group. Choptop, Bighutch14, DavidK, jm21ddd15

Bighutch14
08-11-2016, 10:10 PM
Going to stay west of St. Louis? We were trying to slip in a stop at Bon Air in East Alton, IL.
If we can all hook up on the way down, might be a decent group. Choptop, Bighutch14, DavidK, jm21ddd15

Looking at the map...Bloomington/Normal IL seems like a good meet up spot. Chicago is out of the way and I Would rather not go through there anyways. Bloomington is right off 55 south west of Chicago. What day do you plan on leaving etc.

choptop
08-11-2016, 10:58 PM
Looking at the map...Bloomington/Normal IL seems like a good meet up spot. Chicago is out of the way and I Would rather not go through there anyways. Bloomington is right off 55 south west of Chicago. What day do you plan on leaving etc.

I was originally going to take 35 down out of the Twin Cities, If I hook up w/some others I will go down 94 and hook up around Bloomington and overnight either before or after Springfield or the place of general consensus.

Originally was going to leave Sunday, have room in Russellville for Tue, Wed., Thursday and Friday but would have to spend another night on the way down, probably leave Monday.

barender
08-19-2016, 12:03 PM
I will be leaving Atlanta on Monday and probably staying around Memphis and leaving from Memphis area Tuesday morning if you are in the Memphis area around 8am.
Barender
We may have a Maryland contingent going out together (three riders so far, based on past IM's that I have been privy to so far). More to be seen if that actually transpires ... group ride to Russellville.

I myself, plan to leave early Monday @ o'dark thirty and head to the Washington DC beltway (495) and then take take 66 west to 81 south. Will push it to somewhere in Tennessee and then refuel/rest for the night. Following day (Tuesday) will resume travel and hit Russellville in the early/late afternoon.

Ya'll Marylanders pipe up. Hear? :icon_wink: Or I'll run this road trip... alone. :icon_frown:

Road Trip !!!

Who's NOT excited ????

jm21ddd15
08-19-2016, 02:05 PM
Sorry Big Hutch, I've been in Minneapolis, for 8 days, away from my computer. We could meet up by Your location, and head towards Bloomington/Normal. We can ride with F6B1911's group. I may opt not to travel thru St. Louis, as I detest big city riding, but I can change my mind at the time. Also, like you, I plan a stop-over somewhere down the road. The southern part of Missourri, is also part of the Ozzarks, and has some fabulous cycle roads. I plan to hit some of them on my way thru. Also. I want to steer clear of Branson, on the way thru. Do you know what day we would meet F6B1911's group, and an estimate of the time? Let me know Your ideas. Thanks! And as a side note, my F6B Service Manual, finally arrived from my dealer! Only took about 9 months!

Davidk
08-19-2016, 02:19 PM
Sorry Big Hutch, I've been in Minneapolis, for 8 days, away from my computer. We could meet up by Your location, and head towards Bloomington/Normal. We can ride with F6B1911's group. I may opt not to travel thru St. Louis, as I detest big city riding, but I can change my mind at the time. Also, like you, I plan a stop-over somewhere down the road. The southern part of Missourri, is also part of the Ozzarks, and has some fabulous cycle roads. I plan to hit some of them on my way thru. Also. I want to steer clear of Branson, on the way thru. Do you know what day we would meet F6B1911's group, and an estimate of the time? Let me know Your ideas. Thanks! And as a side note, my F6B Service Manual, finally arrived from my dealer! Only took about 9 months!

I would like to join you if we can hook up somewhere. I am 1 hour south of St. Louis in Ste. Genevieve which is off Rt55. Happy to meet along the way

choptop
08-19-2016, 03:13 PM

Found out that a friend, belongs to the forum but rarely posts and who I have been bugging for a year or two about going, is signed up to go. We have not got down to specifics yet, he will be in Oz till the 15th, but he wants to take the Wisconsin "Great river road", 35 down along the Mississippi to St Louis and then head west and then south, have to wait till he gets back, would like to leave Sunday to allow for this slower route.

shortleg0521
08-19-2016, 04:27 PM

Road Trip !!!

Who's NOT excited ????

Will
I had thought about leaving Sunday Am and going out rt70 to 81 and down, I am right on rt70
just east of Fredrick
Will get there on Tuesday sometime about 1100 miles for me.
shortleg

jm21ddd15
08-19-2016, 05:08 PM
I would like to join you if we can hook up somewhere. I am 1 hour south of St. Louis in Ste. Genevieve which is off Rt55. Happy to meet along the way

Sounds good. The issue is when we can get the small groups to meet along the way, if they are interested, in riding the great southern Missouri roads on our way to the rally. I road thru there last year, and the Mark Twain National Forrest was quite awesome. Great roads all around the area. I crossed into Arkansas by way of the "Peel Ferry Route", and loved it. I'm sure as a Missouri resident, you have some favorite routes that we could take. If "Choptops" group meets up with us, along the way, possibly could be a dozen or more in the group. The big "if" is everyones' individual schedule, can link up. But, as for me, I'm in. Just gotta keep in contact as the date gets closer. John

jm21ddd15
08-19-2016, 05:25 PM

Sounds like a good chance of a "meet-up", in Bloomington, and riding down 55. Not sure if all our schedules will match, but it'd be worth checking out. Keep in touch. John

willtill
08-19-2016, 06:35 PM
Will
I had thought about leaving Sunday Am and going out rt70 to 81 and down, I am right on rt70
just east of Fredrick
shortleg

I can do that with you. I am 50 miles east of you. I used to take I-70 into Frederick every day for work (until I started working from home).

Thunder217 pinged me last November about riding along as well (he's up in upper Marlboro I think). Maybe he can meet us @ I-81 south if he runs the DC Beltway towards Front Royal on I-66 west...

...unless he wants to take the way to Frederick as well

Thunder217...!!! Post up!

willtill
08-20-2016, 05:43 AM
Will
just east of Fredrick
shortleg

I can do that with you. I am 50 miles east of you. I used to take I-70 into Frederick every day for work (until I started working from home).

Thunder217 pinged me last November about riding along as well (he's up in upper Marlboro I think). Maybe he can meet us @ I-81 south if he runs the DC Beltway towards Front Royal on I-66 west...

...unless he wants to take the way to Frederick as well

Thunder217...!!! Post up!

Shortleg... I misread your post initially when I responded... We can get there in two days rather than 2+ days... can you do roughly 500 miles per day? if we leave early Monday AM we can get to Russelville Tuesday late afternoon (with a stop somewhere in Knoxville, Tennessee on Monday night).

...or are you proposing a Sunday night and Monday night stop, before getting to Russelville on Tuesday?

http://i64.tinypic.com/2agvp7q.jpg

choptop
08-20-2016, 05:51 AM
Would be nice if their was some type of an app were (1) in a group could be tracked by other groups, coming from the same direction and then get rid of it after the rally. The North should show up in force.:stirthepot:

willtill
08-20-2016, 05:55 AM
Would be nice if their was some type of an app were (1) in a group could be tracked by other groups, coming from the same direction and then get rid of it after the rally. The North should show up in force.:stirthepot:

Could be a Northern invasion of the South all over again :shhh:

:icon_mrgreen:

choptop
08-20-2016, 05:59 AM
Could be a Northern invasion of the South all over again :shhh:

:icon_mrgreen:

Lets not get Teach going on that .

choptop
08-20-2016, 06:04 AM
In anticipation of southern back lash I have updated my location.:icon_biggrin:

willtill
08-20-2016, 06:09 AM
In anticipation of southern back lash I have updated my location.:icon_biggrin:

I saw that. Be careful though... you may confuse them :icon_lol:

I'm going to put a Confederate sticker on my bike.. so as to blend in... not sure how I'm going to handle that Northern license plate though.... :shock:

Still working on ma southern drawl... need Teach to help me out here. :icon_wink:

choptop
08-20-2016, 06:19 AM
I saw that. Be careful though... you may confuse them :icon_lol:

I'm going to put a Confederate sticker on my bike.. so as to blend in... not sure how I'm going to handle that Northern license plate though.... :shock:

Still working on ma southern drawl... need Teach to help me out here. :icon_wink:

I'm glad you didn't say you were going to remove a couple/three teeth :yikes: to blend in, that would be bad.:icon_lol:

barender
08-20-2016, 06:29 AM
Will
just east of Fredrick
shortleg

I will be riding through Memphis Monday night and leaving Tuesday morning. Barrys770 is also coming from Lawrenceville Georgia. We could meet up Monday night for Dinner and leave Tuesday morning with you guys if it works out. Ride into Russellville Tuesday morning and be there by early afternoon. Just let me know if you guys want to hook up. Barender.

Bighutch14
08-20-2016, 10:11 AM
Found out that a friend, belongs to the forum but rarely posts and who I have been bugging for a year or two about going, is signed up to go. We have not got down to specifics yet, he will be in Oz till the 15th, but he wants to take the Wisconsin "Great river road", 35 down along the Mississippi to St Louis and then head west and then south, have to wait till he gets back, would like to leave Sunday to allow for this slower route.

The more the merrier! Maybe we can meet for lunch someday before hand and get our plans together. You, me and John.

Bighutch14
08-20-2016, 11:09 AM

No problem. I would also like to avoid St. Louis. We should try and meet up with choptop for lunch soon to get our plans together.

F6Pilot
08-20-2016, 01:26 PM
Shortleg... I misread your post initially when I responded... We can get there in two days rather than 2+ days... can you do roughly 500 miles per day? if we leave early Monday AM we can get to Russelville Tuesday late afternoon (with a stop somewhere in Knoxville, Tennessee on Monday night).

...or are you proposing a Sunday night and Monday night stop, before getting to Russelville on Tuesday?

Willtill, if you end up leaving Knoxville on Tuesday morning, I may leave Chattanooga around the same time and catch up with you and the group in Nashville.

shortleg0521
08-20-2016, 05:04 PM

I have amazed myself before, don,t see why I can,t do that.
We would have to hit it early Monday AM.
Am at exit 68 off Rt 70.
looks like I will have to use the old cruise control for this ride, I can do it

willtill
08-20-2016, 05:38 PM
Willtill, if you end up leaving Knoxville on Tuesday morning, I may leave Chattanooga around the same time and catch up with you and the group in Nashville.

That would be cool, certainly if we converged at the same time going past/through Nashville. So we need to start disseminating telephone numbers via PM's... so we can communicate as we make our way and make our whereabouts known to each other. Keep in mind that we all are burning daylight so if it seems that a meetup may be delayed by either party (due to distance still needing to be covered) we really must push on, as to not prolong the trip.

Am at exit 68 off Rt 70.

You can do it! :yes: I'm an early bird anyway and can launch out of here at o'dark thirty Monday morning and pick you up off that exit before the sun rises.

Monday all day we push to Knoxville, spend the night and then break camp early (meaning leave the hotel) and push it all the way in to Russellville.

Monday and Tuesday are to be regarded (at least to us, probably applicable to others as well) as nothing but 100 percent concentrated travel days to the destination. Two big "bites" out of the total anticipated 1,100+ miles to the Rally.

I-81 south is regarded as "truckers highway" but I really never had an issue with them when I took it down to to our last years Rally in Maggie Valley, North Carolina.

Of course we have to plan for all contingencies ie bad weather, construction, etc however two whole days is doable for this trip.

Prepare your mindset (most important) and then prepare for the ride. :yes:

shortleg0521
08-21-2016, 06:15 AM
That would be cool, certainly if we converged at the same time going past/through Nashville. So we need to start disseminating telephone numbers via PM's... so we can communicate as we make our way and make our whereabouts known to each other. Keep in mind that we all are burning daylight so if it seems that a meetup may be delayed by either party (due to distance still needing to be covered) we really must push on, as to not prolong the trip.

You can do it! :yes: I'm an early bird anyway and can launch out of here at o'dark thirty Monday morning and pick you up off that exit before the sun rises.

Monday all day we push to Knoxville, spend the night and then break camp early (meaning leave the hotel) and push it all the way in to Russellville.

Monday and Tuesday are to be regarded (at least to us, probably applicable to others as well) as nothing but 100 percent concentrated travel days to the destination. Two big "bites" out of the total anticipated 1,100+ miles to the Rally.

I-81 south is regarded as "truckers highway" but I really never had an issue with them when I took it down to to our last years Rally in Maggie Valley, North Carolina.

Of course we have to plan for all contingencies ie bad weather, construction, etc however two whole days is doable for this trip.

Prepare your mindset (most important) and then prepare for the ride. :yes:
Was raised by a life long Navy Master Chief and was expected to rise with the sun and the flag.
So I have no trouble doing the O dark thirty to start our ride, see when you can get here

jm21ddd15
08-22-2016, 09:11 PM
No problem. I would also like to avoid St. Louis. We should try and meet up with choptop for lunch soon to get our plans together.

Weather permitting, I plan to leave here Monday morning, and head to your location. However, if it happens to be a down pour, I will delay my start. Won't take long to get to Bloomington, if we go that route. Not sure when 1911's group will be in Bloomington. Choptop and his group are coming down the Mississippi river. I took that route last June on my trip to Russelville. Nice route, much more interesting than Int 55, but we have time to talk it over. 55 goes right into St. Louis, but , so does the big river. Either way we choose, I'm looking to by-pass that place. We got plenty of time to get there, so an hour or two, to get around St. Louis, doesn't bother me. Be nice to catch up with DavidK, as he is south of the city. He lives in Missourri, so he can probably guide us thru some great roads from his place. Keep in touch.

53driver
08-22-2016, 09:31 PM
I'm planning on a one day trip through the Mississippi and Arkansas somewhat back roads.
Anyone want to join me, that'd be great.
PM me and we'll play logistics meet time games.
Cheers,
Steve

barender
08-23-2016, 07:54 AM
I'm planning on a one day trip through the Mississippi and Arkansas somewhat back roads.
Anyone want to join me, that'd be great.
PM me and we'll play logistics meet time games.
Cheers,
Steve

If you come via Birmingham or Memphis let me know. I will going that way with Barrys770 starting Monday, and hopefully arriving Tuesday afternoon.

53driver
08-23-2016, 07:44 PM
If you come via Birmingham or Memphis let me know. I will going that way with Barrys770 starting Monday, and hopefully arriving Tuesday afternoon.

Unless weather dictates otherwise, I'll be following that blue line.
Never say never, of course.
Cheers,
Steve

Phantom
08-28-2016, 08:17 AM
Im leaving Chattanooga around 6am on Tuesday and plan to ride straight through Nashville, then Memphis, to Russellville. Should be in Nashville by 8am and Memphis by say, noon if anyone wants to link up along the way.

Am at exit 68 off Rt 70.

CALVIN and BILL ….. here you go 'gw-smiley'

Switchmonkey
08-28-2016, 05:38 PM

Try 'Glympse' you can send your progress to anyone via email.

53driver
08-28-2016, 05:42 PM
+1 to Glympse.

Just don't tell my mother this technology exists....

cwjj2001
08-29-2016, 02:46 PM
CALVIN and BILL ….. here you go 'gw-smiley'

We are leaving from at least 100 miles further south and plan to make it to Nashville Monday night for a shorter day Tuesday. We may run into the Maryland guys.

Pumper
09-04-2016, 04:12 AM

Hey Chop, yea mate in Melbourne, AU now...looking forward to getting back on 14 September and heading south in the Northern Hemisphere, bloody cold down under in their south...suspension and new rubber installed on 15th and pack for leave on Sunday morning..screw the jet lag, got no time for that

Cheers, Pumper

choptop
09-04-2016, 07:31 PM
Hey Chop, yea mate in Melbourne, AU now...looking forward to getting back on 14 September and heading south in the Northern Hemisphere, bloody cold down under in their south...suspension and new rubber installed on 15th and pack for leave on Sunday morning..screw the jet lag, got no time for that

Cheers, Pumper

:yes:

Davidk
09-11-2016, 07:23 PM
Anyone finalizing plans traveling through Missouri yet? Im 1 hour south of ST Louis off 55 but can meet up somewhere as well.

jm21ddd15
09-11-2016, 08:39 PM
Anyone finalizing plans traveling through Missouri yet? Im 1 hour south of ST Louis off 55 but can meet up somewhere as well.

Hoping to meet up with Bighutch this week to look over routes. If we can, we will meet up with you. Probably going to be in your area on Monday, later in the aft, and looking for a motel for the eve, then finish our ride on Tuesday. Does that fit in your schedule? John

Davidk
09-11-2016, 08:48 PM
Hoping to meet up with Bighutch this week to look over routes. If we can, we will meet up with you. Probably going to be in your area on Monday, later in the aft, and looking for a motel for the eve, then finish our ride on Tuesday. Does that fit in your schedule? JohnIm around monday. Give me a call. 573-883-2468

F6B1911
09-11-2016, 09:02 PM
Hoping to meet up with Bighutch this week to look over routes. If we can, we will meet up with you. Probably going to be in your area on Monday, later in the aft, and looking for a motel for the eve, then finish our ride on Tuesday. Does that fit in your schedule? John

JM21DDD15 & Bighutch, when you finalize your route let me know, Bloomington sounds better than Chicago.
I know you wanted to avoid St. Louis, what's your plans out of Bloomington?
We have to figure out how to meet up with DavidK, he's south of St. Louis.

Davidk
09-11-2016, 09:42 PM
Hoping to meet up with Bighutch this week to look over routes. If we can, we will meet up with you. Probably going to be in your area on Monday, later in the aft, and looking for a motel for the eve, then finish our ride on Tuesday. Does that fit in your schedule? JohnIm around monday. Give me a call. 573-883-2468 (tel:573-883-2468). My cell is 401-465-8484

Bighutch14
09-11-2016, 10:51 PM
It seems like it could be difficult meeting midway through the day Monday. I suggest we pick a town halfway ish between St. Louis and Springfield off of interstate 44. We could arrive at different times and git a room for the night. Then we could head out in force from said location Tuesday morning and arrive in Russellville mid afternoon. If anyone that thinks they can make it to that town that we pick could send me their number I could start a group text message to keep each other posted. My plan is to leave early Monday morning and stay in said town Monday night and then head to rally Tuesday morning. How many will this work for? For David, if your not go far from where we choose you could just meet us Tuesday morning.

Bighutch14
09-11-2016, 10:53 PM
F6B1911...how far is the drive for you to Bloomington?

Bighutch14
09-11-2016, 10:57 PM
Im around monday. Give me a call. 573-883-2468

Hey. Since your from the general area. How is a town like Rolla to meet at? Do you have any suggestions along 44 that would be a good place for us to rest our heads and get to Russellville the next day by mid to late afternoon?

Davidk
09-11-2016, 11:11 PM
Hey. Since your from the general area. How is a town like Rolla to meet at? Do you have any suggestions along 44 that would be a good place for us to rest our heads and get to Russellville the next day by mid to late afternoon?

Rolla would be good place to get a hotel. I could meet you there

Bighutch14
09-11-2016, 11:22 PM
Rolla works for me. We will make it official soon and invite anyone who can make it there to join us. I need to see if that works for jm21ddd15. It's 460 miles from my house to there. Then mapquest says its 266 miles from Rolla to Russellville. I will put your number in my phone.

Davidk
09-12-2016, 12:52 AM
Rolla works for me. We will make it official soon and invite anyone who can make it there to join us. I need to see if that works for jm21ddd15. It's 460 miles from my house to there. Then mapquest says its 266 miles from Rolla to Russellville. I will put your number in my phone.

Sounds good. I need to change hotel reservations so i would like to get things firm up soon. My original plan, before i lost my riding partner, was to arrive Sunday. If we r arriving Tuesday I need to cancel a couple nights so I don't get charged.

F6B1911
09-12-2016, 07:36 AM
F6B1911...how far is the drive for you to Bloomington?

About 400 miles, but my vacation starts Friday the 16th, so I have a lot of play either way.

choptop
09-12-2016, 08:50 AM
My Rally riding partner, Pumper, will arrive home on the 14th, we will be meeting to discuss our riding plans, route and such. Rolla sounds doable for an overnight and meet you guys, we will see what our plans will be after that, we need to be back on Sunday, going down, leaving a day early is our chance to catch the sights we want to see.

CoCoKola
09-12-2016, 10:07 AM
Send me a private message if you want to join.

Davidk
09-12-2016, 10:13 AM
It seems like it could be difficult meeting midway through the day Monday. I suggest we pick a town halfway ish between St. Louis and Springfield off of interstate 44. We could arrive at different times and git a room for the night. Then we could head out in force from said location Tuesday morning and arrive in Russellville mid afternoon. If anyone that thinks they can make it to that town that we pick could send me their number I could start a group text message to keep each other posted. My plan is to leave early Monday morning and stay in said town Monday night and then head to rally Tuesday morning. How many will this work for? For David, if your not go far from where we choose you could just meet us Tuesday morning.

Rolla is about 2 hours from me. I will decide at the last minute if I want to meet you Tues morn or take a hotel monday night

Myf6b
09-12-2016, 12:41 PM
I will be leaving Des Moines on Wednesday spending the nite in Sunrise beach Mo. And heading down Thursday morning
Hope the weather is good, great riding around russellvile

Bighutch14
09-12-2016, 04:54 PM
Ok. Met with jm15ddd21 today. We are going to stay the night in Rolla, Mo on Monday night. I think we will arrive between 6-7 pm if we don't run into weather problems or what not. We are going to decide on a hotel when we arrive there. Choptop, David, f6b1911. If you guys can make it that would be great. We can discuss route into Russellville Monday eve or Tuesday morning over breakfast. Anyone else who can fit this into their travel is more than welcome. The more the merrier. Hope this works out for most everyone. If not we will see you at the rally. PM your phone number if you are interested and I can start a group text to keep communication along the way.

Battoo
09-12-2016, 05:24 PM
Leaving Memphis wednesday morning round 7 am

blackmetoc
09-12-2016, 10:01 PM
I have not decided my route yet. I want to check weather, and since I'm taking off Monday, I may make a big loop up there and stop and sight see along the way. At the latest, I'll leave MS on Monday.