PDA

View Full Version : Pictures post sideways

STRaider
08-25-2016, 06:51 AM
What is the deal with some posted pics being turned sideways once posted? I have posted a few and they are upright when I upload them, but then they post on here, they are sideways. I've not encountered this on other forums. How do we prevent that? Thanks.

wjduke
08-25-2016, 07:26 AM
No genius with computers here, but what I have to do is d/l to my pc. After you save them, right click on each and you can then rotate to upright.

STRaider
08-25-2016, 08:46 AM
No genius with computers here, but what I have to do is d/l to my pc. After you save them, right click on each and you can then rotate to upright.

The pics I've posted were from my computer and upright when I uploaded them. Are you saying after you've posted them, redownload them from this site, rotate, then repost?

wjduke
08-25-2016, 09:22 AM
The pics I've posted were from my computer and upright when I uploaded them. Are you saying after you've posted them, redownload them from this site, rotate, then repost?

No....you have a different problem then. From my phone camera, they went to my pc sideways, upside down, whatever. After I corrected that, posted here, they were fine.

Broken Hand
08-26-2016, 02:33 AM
I post from my iphone and get the same problem.

Here's a quick fix that works for me.
Before posting a pic, go in your camera roll, select pic, edit pic. I usually click the autofix icon (a sparkling wand in top right corner) and save. Pics post upright every time.