PDA

View Full Version : Blonde's OMG

seadog
08-26-2016, 04:44 PM
Coming home on the road I normally take after fueling the bike up I close in on a house that was having a yard sale, Two cars coming at me in the other lane this blonde pull right into my lane 50 feet from me and stops right there in the lane and sat there not moving. Totally blocking me as there was a car coming behind her. I cram on the brake and sit there staring at her, everyone at the yard sale is turned around staring at her. I wasn't going to move, she had already done one stupid thing and I didn't want to be involve with the next stupid thing. She finally pulled straight at me and turned into a parking space 10 feet from my front end of my bike. Unbelievable, All my lights were on, she couldn't at that close range not seen me. Just two boards short of a full load, nothing between her ear at all.

stroguy
08-26-2016, 05:53 PM
Did you get anything at the garage sale?

BIGLRY
08-26-2016, 06:04 PM
:icon_laugh: :icon_laugh::icon_laugh::icon_laugh::stirthepot:

VStarRider
08-26-2016, 06:25 PM

LMAO. That is a critical question in this situation.

Today I noticed several "creepers".... people who are ready to pull out (insert comment here) but quickly stop again after creeping forward a few inches after seeing me after a second look.

In 7,000 annual miles, I get pulled out/almost pulled out in front of me about three times per year.

On my 700 mile trip to northern NY this week, I had no issues with cagers. And I am appreciative of that.

seadog
08-26-2016, 07:49 PM

Just people shaking their head watching this ditsy blonde trying to get out of an impossible situation she got herself into.

seadog
08-26-2016, 07:53 PM
LMAO. That is a critical question in this situation.

Today I noticed several "creepers".... people who are ready to pull out (insert comment here) but quickly stop again after creeping forward a few inches after seeing me after a second look.

In 7,000 annual miles, I get pulled out/almost pulled out in front of me about three times per year.

On my 700 mile trip to northern NY this week, I had no issues with cagers. And I am appreciative of that.

I purchased the low white driving lights from Value Accessories and I tell you what it cut the number of people trying to pull out or turn in front of me by 85% and I leave those lights on all the time as I am mostly a day rider and don't do much at night at all but they seem to get their attention much better than just the stock headlight being on.

VStarRider
08-26-2016, 08:43 PM
I purchased the low white driving lights from Value Accessories and I tell you what it cut the number of people trying to pull out or turn in front of me by 85% and I leave those lights on all the time as I am mostly a day rider and don't do much at night at all but they seem to get their attention much better than just the stock headlight being on.

Good to know! They are on my list to get next year.

53driver
08-26-2016, 10:12 PM
...seeing this:
https://youtu.be/jdH3GqXdZok

That centered light over the fender is steerable......it's off to the left in this video.

willtill
08-27-2016, 05:42 AM
Coming home on the road I normally take after fueling the bike up I close in on a house that was having a yard sale, Two cars coming at me in the other lane this blonde pull right into my lane 50 feet from me and stops right there in the lane and sat there not moving. Totally blocking me as there was a car coming behind her. I cram on the brake and sit there staring at her, everyone at the yard sale is turned around staring at her. I wasn't going to move, she had already done one stupid thing and I didn't want to be involve with the next stupid thing. She finally pulled straight at me and turned into a parking space 10 feet from my front end of my bike. Unbelievable, All my lights were on, she couldn't at that close range not seen me. Just two boards short of a full load, nothing between her ear at all.

Apparently her synapses were misfiring. :icon_lol:

willtill
08-27-2016, 05:44 AM
Good to know! They are on my list to get next year.

Head Modulators. Much better.

Steve 0080
08-27-2016, 07:41 AM
...seeing this:
https://youtu.be/jdH3GqXdZok

That centered light over the fender is steerable......it's off to the left in this video.

Very nice...I am officially jealous !!!!!!! Will have to fix this at Biketoberfest !!!

hgslayr
08-27-2016, 11:44 PM
Most guys would say "Dude, I think she wanted to have sex with.me"...Funny how guys twist sht in their minds...lol