PDA

View Full Version : Hartco seat arrived this morning.

Kolsch
08-31-2016, 05:33 PM
Just in stalled the seat, wasn't to bad for the installation. Very impressed with the detail. WOW, the seat is like a bowl really fits my butt.. Add the back rest makes it even better.
Once the liquid sunshine quits I'm off for a long ride.
Thanks Mark at Hartco!! 230732307423076

willtill
08-31-2016, 05:50 PM
Always most pleasurable and exciting, to get a major modification (especially a SORELY) needed aftermarket seat.

Tell us how your butt enjoys it. :icon_wink:

taxfree4
08-31-2016, 06:31 PM
That is one good looking saddle, the attention to detail is top notch. That is one beefy backrest also, I see they don't skimp on material. Good luck with it, many safe, comfortable miles ahead.

Kolsch
09-02-2016, 08:39 PM
The rain final stopped. I went for a 100 mile ride, wow ZERO back ache. Tried it with the back rest and without. I really like the back rest. All was good until I got drilled in the face by a bee, lucky it didn't sting me. If you are looking for a comfortable seat and want to help support one of the forum sponsors, give Mark at Hartco a call. He will make it right for your needs.

Seat- has a bowl I felt like it gave me more support on the back of my legs, I felt NO pressure on my butt cheeks. The back rest is huge, it is a must plenty of support. Very very happy, money well spent.

Thanks Hartco for make a excellent seat! :yes::yes:

Redlinez
09-17-2016, 08:07 AM
Just rode my 2nd new one 90 miles home from the dealer and my butt still hurts. Dare I ask a price range on this seat? Didn't see any on their site.

Kolsch
09-17-2016, 04:20 PM
It all depends on what you want. Give them a call, great people to work with.