PDA

View Full Version : Not a Trump supporter

Broken Hand
09-01-2016, 02:07 AM
Until I watched his 8-31 Phoenix immigration speech. I watched all 1hr 20mins of it. It was that GOOD!

Don't let the media (or me) tell you how you should think about it. Watch it for yourself. Very compelling. I believe it was his best speech of the campaign.

I was a Cruz supporter and monthly donor. I hated Trump for knocking out Cruz...if only Ted had half of Trump's charisma. Well, I liked very much what I saw tonight. Trump moved my meter significantly.

taxfree4
09-01-2016, 02:31 AM
Welcome to the club, those of us who live in NYC have, naturally, known him for over 25 years and what he has done. Wollman Skating Rink, a 2 year $9 million completion promise from the city that turned into a 6 year $13 million uncompleted mess. Trump finished it in 4 months @ $2.25 million, $250,000 under budget, of his own money - that was 1986. This is a no bull kind of guy who gets things done. I have worked in Trump buildings over the years and in every single one I can't tell you how spotless and organized they are -translation- he knows how to pick the right people to delegate his vision of how he wants things done.

willtill
09-01-2016, 10:25 AM
I'm just about done watching the speech:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usgVqBtCQq4

He's pretty much saying what has needed to be done for a long time. Follow the established immigration laws. Completely support that. :yes: :yes:

It boggles my mind, to why current and past liberal politicians want to pander to the illegal immigrants.

opas ride
09-01-2016, 04:04 PM
According to a recent article on the web, 1/2 of Trump's Hispanic and Latino board members/advisers have announced they intend to resign because they don't like his stand on immigration ......I say unless your here legally, "TOUGH SHIT" go ahead and resign and go back to wherever!!!!....JMHO

willtill
09-01-2016, 04:35 PM
According to a recent article on the web, 1/2 of Trump's Hispanic and Latino board members/advisers have announced they intend to resign because they don't like his stand on immigration ......I say unless your here legally, "TOUGH SHIT" go ahead and resign and go back to wherever!!!!....JMHO

Concur

I am all for a huge reset of our Federal government. And to see the waste, fraud, indifference and illegal unconstitutional laws a thing of the past.

taxfree4
09-01-2016, 05:03 PM

That's funny, he's had the same stance on immigration since he announced he was running last year and they decide NOW, fishy. I wonder if these Hispanic and Latinos (Whatever the hell that is) feel better that when they look at their paychecks and see the amount of taxes being taken out to pay for these free loading felons they feel better that it's for people who look like them. If these were White Europeans running across the border there would be an outcry from these same Hispanic and Latinos (Whatever the hell that is) that there is an "invasion" going on.

seadog
09-01-2016, 05:33 PM
Concur

I am all for a huge reset of our Federal government. And to see the waste, fraud, indifference and illegal unconstitutional laws a thing of the past.

That's exactly what your going to see, waste, fraud, indifference and illegal unconstitutional Laws, The Clinton Crime family won't improve a dam thing in this country and will most likely bury it with their unhanded tactics. Where are the moron that are supposed to step up and protect this country from people like Hillary, the bitch should be in jail, she a lies and is a felony and should be incarcerated not running for president. Just having top secret files on an open email account should have put her in prison. On top of that she had a bunch of classified file. Let see how much she can get away with and still be out walking around with normal people.

lake_carl
09-01-2016, 09:11 PM
Want to drastically slow the illegal immigration.... fine those who employ them several thousands, might as well start at Trump properties

opas ride
09-01-2016, 09:28 PM
Want to drastically slow the illegal immigration.... fine those who employ them several thousands, might as well start at Trump properties
Better throw this one into the "Fact Checker" category before stating any numbers!!!....Who knows for sure, not me, or I doubt you, but we are all entitled to an opinion....Regards

stroguy
09-01-2016, 09:28 PM

Or the Clinton Crime Foundation. They fully admit they want to employ illegals during the elections season.

BuzzzPhotos
09-01-2016, 09:39 PM
I listened to Trump also & thought he got a 10 on this one. I'm amazed at all the media trying to discredit his speech. He is right saying the Gov has way underistimated the numbers. I think there are 11 million illegals in Texas alone.

stroguy
09-01-2016, 09:40 PM
Imagine your American son or daughter being denied service because the recruiter says....'sorry, we're full'? Imagine the Pat Tillman's in the country being shown a locked door because 'we are full'?

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/242154-clinton-supports-pro-dreamer-defense-bill-provision

Of course they will all have solid backgrounds, and it shouldn't cost the taxpayers more to investigate some illegal from a remote mountain village in Honduras. They're dreamers, and they should come first.

And people actually digest the pap this witch spews and think it is good.