PDA

View Full Version : New member looking forward to getting my F6B.

Victory65
09-08-2016, 02:39 PM
Hi there,

I currently ride a Vic V92C and was planning on buying a new 2014 F6B Deluxe at my local Honda dealership. They were giving me what I think is a great price of $15,800. Unfortunately, as happens, life got in the way and it won't be till next summer when I get my B.

I've been browsing quite a bit through the forum and have learned a lot, particularly about suspension upgrades. Somewhere a member posted about Traxxion and shared a link to their three videos. Wow, what an eye opener! If anyone here hasn't seen these three videos you should. http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCIO7uGziS8

Towards the end of the thread BIGLRY said he was scheduled to get the full monte from Traxxion. BIGLRY I assume you wrote up your impressions here but I couldn't find it. I'd really appreciate if anyone could assit me in finding a link. :icon_biggrin:

Just from the videos I am sold so that will be the first thing I do is get their full monte. I plan to get a set of slip on's but will skip the torq loops. Might get the chip reflash mainly to get rid of the govt mandated lean condition that causes a stumble for some. Aside from that, I'm sure there is a couple grand worth of floorboards, highway pegs, wave rotors, backrest riser, windshield and other stuff I'll want to get to make it my own as well.

Great forum and lot's of information in this forum. I look forward to actually becoming a real member once I get my B.

P.S. If anyone wants to know the dealership with that low price just shoot me a PM. (I am not affiliated in any way with any dealership. I am also not associated in any way with Traxxion, just gave me quite an education when I saw the clips.)

Just wanted to add that I will also be riding Darkside. .batman-smilie.

Redlinez
09-16-2016, 07:13 PM
You're better off getting a 15 just due to cruise control IMHO. Check out sportcycles dot com for some of the best deals anywhere with no haggling, no freight, and no set up. Just a $99 doc fee.

RTaz
09-18-2016, 08:44 AM
Congrats ... but I have to ask why you would want to change the suspension before you even ride the bike? I haven't done a thing to mine and it's better than anything I've ridden.