PDA

View Full Version : A short "thank you" to Bob Penn

DMAGOLDRDR
09-08-2016, 03:22 PM
A friend and I took a quick ride to Bills Old Bike Barn in Bloomsburg PA and I just had to turn off 84 and ride down 209 and stop at the Apple Pie Bakery for a cheese danish on the way out,,,, then on the way back it was lunch at the "Hotel". Two great spots..

we covered a lot of ground on your ride so I kind of surprised myself I found both without a problem.

Thanks again for not keeping those great places to yourself.

Bob Penn
09-08-2016, 05:09 PM
Wish you would have told me you were coming into the area. If you wanted I could have met you or put you up for the night and shown you a few more spots.
Oh well maybe we can put something together for a fall colored leaf ride through the mountains. Or maybe check out my thread under the meet and rides forum about the Bloomsburg fair with over 1500 food stands. I'm sure you could find something you'd like to eat there. It runs all week Sept. 24 - Oct. 1. Monday is usually Senior Citizens day. :icon_lol:

DMAGOLDRDR
09-08-2016, 07:16 PM
Wish you would have told me you were coming into the area. If you wanted I could have met you or put you up for the night and shown you a few more spots.
Oh well maybe we can put something together for a fall colored leaf ride through the mountains. Or maybe check out my thread under the meet and rides forum about the Bloomsburg fair with over 1500 food stands. I'm sure you could find something you'd like to eat there. It runs all week Sept. 24 - Oct. 1. Monday is usually Senior Citizens day. :icon_lol:

Thanks, it was a last minute run out and back. I will check my work calendar for the end of the month. 1500 food stands sounds like fun.