PDA

View Full Version : Our Sponsors

RickJ
09-17-2016, 03:13 PM
Just sort of a follow-up. The left bank of LED's went out on my Kuryackyn rear tip light (light tip??) I called Value Accessories (where I thought I got them) and she was very helpful, turns out, though, they weren't from them. BUT Mrs. Value Accessory was patient and generous with her time. Next I called Wingstuff (I try to spread my purchases among our sponsors!) and the guy there confirmed I had gotten it from them, longer ago than I thought (last June) he said he'd call Kury to check the warranty time and get back to me in a few hours. Now it shouldn't be noteworthy that he DID call back, but given the state of many vendors it IS noteworthy. The part has a three year warranty, he is sending out a new one, emailed me a return auth and shipping label and I should be good to go in a few days. As I said...it shouldn't be considered extraordinary that things went so smoothly, but it is, and it did and both vendors showed their customer service smarts...both with record keeping and service!!

shortleg0521
09-17-2016, 06:35 PM
Just sort of a follow-up. The left bank of LED's went out on my Kuryackyn rear tip light (light tip??) I called Value Accessories (where I thought I got them) and she was very helpful, turns out, though, they weren't from them. BUT Mrs. Value Accessory was patient and generous with her time. Next I called Wingstuff (I try to spread my purchases among our sponsors!) and the guy there confirmed I had gotten it from them, longer ago than I thought (last June) he said he'd call Kury to check the warranty time and get back to me in a few hours. Now it shouldn't be noteworthy that he DID call back, but given the state of many vendors it IS noteworthy. The part has a three year warranty, he is sending out a new one, emailed me a return auth and shipping label and I should be good to go in a few days. As I said...it shouldn't be considered extraordinary that things went so smoothly, but it is, and it did and both vendors showed their customer service smarts...both with record keeping and service!!

I had the same experience with both Kury and Wingstuff. You have to love when venders stand up
for their customers.
Keep it up Wingst

53driver
09-17-2016, 09:57 PM
Phantom screens our sponsors well beyond their "monetary contributions" - unlike other forums.

If they are a sponsor here, the odds are VERY good that nothing but good business practices will be forthcoming.

Cheers,
Steve

WingStuff
09-22-2016, 12:07 PM
Great to hear!