PDA

View Full Version : A tough sell

Motorn
09-20-2016, 09:37 AM
Hello,I've been here for a while.I was hoping I'd be a f6b owner by now. I currently have a vfr1200 that I'm trying to sell to get a f6b. It's been a tough sell,not generating a lot of interest. It's in excellent condition,and performance is amazing. I really like the bike,but I'd like the "b" for more comfort and weather protection. Plus it looks very cool in my opinion.
I live in Canada so our season is coming to an end. So hopefully next year I'll have my "b".
So if you hear of someone looking for a vfr1200 dct,send me a message.:yes:

Pringle
09-21-2016, 06:25 PM
I feel your pain. I bought a VFR 1200 5 years ago and had a tough time selling as well. I was very surprised the bike did not catch on in North America. It was an excellent machine, albeit like most Hondas a little overpriced.

speedjunkie
09-22-2016, 06:48 AM
Don't feel bad. I've got a couple Harley's for sale and can't even get a nibble on the one. I know it's not the right time of year, but damn!

Mike

Motorn
09-22-2016, 09:31 AM
Another thing I've noticed is the amount of scammers. They seem to be everywhere and with the Internet, they can easily take advantage of people. Brutal!!!

speedjunkie
09-22-2016, 04:41 PM
Or they want to trade something. If I wanted to trade, I wouldn't have said For Sale! :banghead:

Mike

Motorn
09-22-2016, 07:57 PM
I actually have it listed,as I would partial trade for F6b or Goldwing.Ya,bit of stretch I know. I bought it brand new as a left over. My dealer gave me a smokin deal,cause he sat on it for 3 years. It's a nice bike,but it's time for something more comfortable. The dealer won't give much for trade in, so hopefully a buyer comes around. A buddy is trying to sell his SG,at a good price,and he's having no luck either.