PDA

View Full Version : I Thank You !

Phantom
09-28-2016, 02:01 PM
Dear Rally Attendees,

We just received a special card in the mail.

Thank You for the Get Well card. All of your warm messages and signatures left us speechless. Your card is very comforting during this difficult time. My wife and I teared when we looked inside, very touching to say the least. Thanks again for the beautiful card.

Please allow me to also thank all of the forum members. Your kind words, thoughts and prayers are much appreciated.

Thank you again!
Best Wishes, Tony

stroguy
09-28-2016, 02:17 PM
That's worthy of a.........................................SCHWING! Best wishes.

Greg O
09-28-2016, 03:11 PM
Best wishes to you and your wife.

Ixol Phaane
09-28-2016, 03:39 PM
Prayers and well wishes to your wife and you, Tony.
Selfishly, I was disappointed that you could not attend this year, but of course I do understand that sometimes life throws sand and gravel on our road... and you are being where you need to be.

May God bless your lives. And maybe we can ride with you next year. :icon_biggrin:

D. I.

Jimmytee
09-28-2016, 04:36 PM
Best wishes and prayers.

shortleg0521
09-28-2016, 06:11 PM
Dear Rally Attendees,

We just received a special card in the mail.

Thank You for the Get Well card. All of your warm messages and signatures left us speechless. Your card is very comforting during this difficult time. My wife and I teared when we looked inside, very touching to say the least. Thanks again for the beautiful card.

Please allow me to also thank all of the forum members. Your kind words, thoughts and prayers are much appreciated.

Thank you again!
Best Wishes, Tony

Just to let you know that even if we have not met face to face we are brothers,all be it of different mothers.
Want you to feel as though we are all in this with you and pass our prayers your way everyday.
Stay strong!
Shortleg