PDA

View Full Version : Who is selling their F6B?

DTOM
10-03-2016, 10:06 AM
A friend of mine saw my ride and said "that is one bad looking bike!" My biased opinion is that he is right! He now wants me to help him find a F6B. Little does he know that as good as it looks...it rides even better! Over the past few weeks since I have joined the forum, I have seen quite a few F6B's for sell. Instead of me trying to go back and dig up those threads, I was hoping that if you are selling your F6B, that you could just post the link to your previous thread right here. Hopefully he'll be able to join our world soon.

Thanks!

53driver
10-03-2016, 10:27 AM
What a coincidence!
In all my spare time...lololol......I created this thread and I update it at least weekly:
http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?9091-Bikes-Currently-for-Sale-3-Oct-2016&p=126033#post126033

Cheers,
Steve

DTOM
10-03-2016, 10:48 AM
What a coincidence!
In all my spare time...lololol......I created this thread and I update it at least weekly:
http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?9091-Bikes-Currently-for-Sale-3-Oct-2016&p=126033#post126033

Cheers,
Steve

Thanks!!

CoCoKola
10-03-2016, 01:16 PM
Thanks!!
I was surprised there were so many listed.

DTOM
10-03-2016, 01:34 PM
I was surprised there were so many listed.

Yeah, me too. There are a bunch more on ebay and cycle trader to choose from. I know people sell for different reason, but I absolutely love mine. To each their own

kenny urban
10-03-2016, 03:31 PM
A friend of mine saw my ride and said "that is one bad looking bike!" My biased opinion is that he is right! He now wants me to help him find a F6B. Little does he know that as good as it looks...it rides even better! Over the past few weeks since I have joined the forum, I have seen quite a few F6B's for sell. Instead of me trying to go back and dig up those threads, I was hoping that if you are selling your F6B, that you could just post the link to your previous thread right here. Hopefully he'll be able to join our world soon.

Thanks!I think the only good reason to sell a F6B is to get a NEW F6b,,
2ND reason is the WIFE-she wants the BIG TRUNK and Fancy TALL Backrest(FULL GoldWing),,
3RD reason is to say you OWNED 2 F6B's.

Motorn
10-03-2016, 04:42 PM
I have my mind made up to buy one,but I need to sell mine. Mine is a hard sell also. The big VFR wasn't to popular.
I can't bring myself to buy a HD. They are nice, but not for me

lake_carl
10-03-2016, 09:02 PM
Starting to think about selling. I just remembered that 20 years ago that when i quite riding I was thinking I spent too much on tires that lasted 10k miles and I skipped too much work which means I made way less money to go riding instead of working. In last 3 hours been invited to go riding Tuesday, Tues night, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday obviously I need another friend to ride with wed

wantone
10-04-2016, 07:56 AM
I have my mind made up to buy one,but I need to sell mine. Mine is a hard sell also. The big VFR wasn't to popular.
I can't bring myself to buy a HD. They are nice, but not for me

I was just like you. Never wanted a Harley. So I tried 13 bikes in 3 years, including F6b, Indian Chieftain(had it for 3 weeks). After 13 bikes I was done. None fit me right. Finally I decided to test ride street glide special. Bought one and have put 15,000 miles in 4 months. I did make few changes to fit me better, I added reverse, legends suspension, pull back handlebars. I absolutely love it. With new models introduced for 2017 I bet previous ones can be bought for decent price.

Cobraguy
10-04-2016, 10:19 AM
If your into doing a little fixing you could probably steal this one in Portland Ore.

https://www.copart.com/#/lot/34767556/?resultIndex=1&totalRecords=2&backTo=%2FlotSearchResults%2F%3Ffree%3Dtrue&query=gl1800b&query=gl1800b&displayStr=Search%20Results

It has minor right side damage. Helibars and less then 9,000 miles.

CoCoKola
10-04-2016, 09:46 PM
Starting to think about selling. I just remembered that 20 years ago that when i quite riding I was thinking I spent too much on tires that lasted 10k miles and I skipped too much work which means I made way less money to go riding instead of working. In last 3 hours been invited to go riding Tuesday, Tues night, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday obviously I need another friend to ride with wed
It's that time of year. Go darkside if tire costs are a problem perhaps?

cheers!

grendl
10-09-2016, 09:14 PM
If your into doing a little fixing you could probably steal this one in Portland Ore.

https://www.copart.com/#/lot/34767556/?resultIndex=1&totalRecords=2&backTo=%2FlotSearchResults%2F%3Ffree%3Dtrue&query=gl1800b&query=gl1800b&displayStr=Search%20Results

It has minor right side damage. Helibars and less then 9,000 miles.
I wonder what the mechanical damage on this one is? 8 hundred bucks makes me leery. If the cosmetic damage is all there is,I am really tempted !The only thing better than one F6B is TWO !!
I'll be dreaming about this from now on......

Towerhawk
10-10-2016, 06:06 PM
Ouch!