PDA

View Full Version : TEXAS concealed carry.

stroguy
10-04-2016, 09:52 AM
Maybe your state as well. I sent my renewal on 4/22/16. The expiration would be midJuly. My thinking was 12 weeks would be sufficient. My status has just changed to mailed today. So if you are nearing renewal you may want to start a hair earlier than 12 weeks prior.

willtill
10-04-2016, 10:02 AM
If we were so lucky to be able to carry in Maryland. :icon_frown:

Am looking forward to moving back to Free America some day.

Steve 0080
10-04-2016, 02:51 PM
I thought you guys had open carry ??? Or is than in Jan ??? Or does that still req a CCW ???

zzh54
10-04-2016, 03:28 PM
I got mine in New York in 1979 and haven't needed to renew anything so far. We do need to apply for a supplement for each new gun we purchase. No license needed for Long guns are buy and forget.

stroguy
10-04-2016, 03:36 PM
We have it but you need the CCW to open carry. Yes we have some libtards in this state.

Steve 0080
10-04-2016, 08:02 PM
Saw quite a bit of the open carry in CO. Kinda funny when you first see it!

stroguy
10-05-2016, 05:17 AM
Saw quite a bit of the open carry in CO. Kinda funny when you first see it!

The great gunfights and shootouts the libs predicted would happen after open carry just never materialized. But it's so enjoyable to demonize responsible gun owners. Just another form of mechanical bigotry, just like all motorcycle riders are Hells Angels types.

willtill
10-05-2016, 05:25 AM
The great gunfights and shootouts the libs predicted would happen after open carry just never materialized. But it's so enjoyable to demonize responsible gun owners. Just another form of mechanical bigotry, just like all motorcycle riders are Hells Angels types.

I have thought about getting a Utah or Florida non-resident permit; but I would maybe actually use it once a year.. if I took a trip out of Maryland; whereas I need to have a permit where I live. Maryland is a "may issue" state... not a "shall issue". And the liberals here have instructed the Maryland State Police with very high criteria; concentrating more for allowing permits to protect sums of money; rather for self defense. Due to the high; nonrefundable application fee and the practically guaranteed result of being denied; very few Marylanders apply for CCW.