PDA

View Full Version : Got a Quick question

StonedInNy
10-09-2016, 08:27 AM
So i was finially able to sell off my other bikes and picked up my new B yesterday.. Funny thing was, as soon as I signed the paperwork it started raining. I took it as a good sign. Anyway rode it home in the rain 10miles and parked it in the shop and its still raining this morning grrr. So im sitting here bored and was gonna place a order with wingstuff (not a small 1) and was wondering if there is a code for forum members? i did a quick search but nothing came up or im searching wrong.Thanks in advance,Joe

btw im super excited to ride this thing i might just say fk it and go ride in the rain for the day.

stroguy
10-09-2016, 08:39 AM
No codes that I know of, but they put a lot of effort and payola into keeping this forum going. You are probably going to benefit from the thousands of ideas, mistakes and successes that are committed to history here at F6BRiders.

F6Dave
10-09-2016, 08:44 AM
On the bright side, with a taller windshield the F6B keeps you fairly dry in the rain. I have a Klockwerks Flare and rode in a steady rain for a good hour. When I stopped the toes of my boots were a little wet, but everything else was dry. Wings have a very well designed fairing.

I haven't seen a discount code for WingStuff, but their selection is awesome and the regular prices are pretty good.

StonedInNy
10-09-2016, 08:54 AM
Thanks guys, I have been lurking around here for a few months now and i will keep buying from site vendors. And because of this place i have spent almost 20k in the last 24 hours lol. whats another 1.5k at wingstuff lol ill have to work some overtime.

scoplin
10-09-2016, 10:01 AM
If you are buying numerous items then it will be to your benefit to buy the vip membership. The savings will cover the membership cost sooner than you think.

Steve 0080
10-09-2016, 10:03 AM
+1 on the VIP well with the money!

Circle-5
10-09-2016, 06:36 PM
+2 on the Wingstuff VIP membership. It already paid for itself on the second order.

CopperMike
10-09-2016, 11:32 PM
Rain when buying a new bike = positive karma. Every great bike I've purchased I got rained on when riding home with it. Might be connected to living in Oregon but I'm sure it's just Karma.

speedjunkie
10-10-2016, 08:40 AM
Does the good karma apply if its trailered home? We got drenched on our way home from picking her up. I wanted to ride home, but glad I didn't!

Another plug for just order from the supporting vendors. They've got very competitive pricing as is, and with their support here, I'll give them my business whenever I can.

Mike

StonedInNy
10-10-2016, 06:48 PM
Well it finially stopped raining and i took her out after work today. You cant slap the smile off my face right now. Very surprised of the power it has and the handling while a bit slow was super stable in my few local twisty roads. Very happy i chose this machine i think its exactly what im looking for. Let the modding begin I might have some questions for you all soon. ttys,Joe.

btw I am a wing stuff vip now and got a nice order coming friday. Thank for helping me spend money. lol