PDA

View Full Version : My "going back to New Zealand" video...

Michael_A
10-15-2016, 06:16 PM
Hi All!

Yep, I'm going back to NZ for another visit. In what's become a bit of a personal tradition I do a short video prior to the trip (I'm also an independent film maker). Last year's one had my F6B in it. This one's a bit different! So... just thought I'd share! BTW, the last few times I was fortunate enough to tour the country on motorbike. If you ever get the chance, DO IT! Some of the BEST riding I've ever experienced!

https://vimeo.com/186167200

MarcPW
10-20-2016, 06:59 PM
Are you going to contact me this time ? :039:

Michael_A
11-27-2016, 09:23 AM
Hey, Marc! Good to hear from ya! Going to be on the south island. Splitting time between Hokitika and the Banks Peninsula.

MarcPW
11-27-2016, 12:14 PM
Hey, Marc! Good to hear from ya! Going to be on the south island. Splitting time between Hokitika and the Banks Peninsula.

The beautiful West Coast ! Akaroa township is very cute. When ?

Michael_A
11-27-2016, 02:57 PM
Mid February to early March. Renting a car this time - self catering the trip - rather than the motorbike tours. Will miss the riding there. Did 8,000 miles in NZ over the last 2 years and ALL on 2 wheels! Bringing some serious camera gear this time, hence the need for a car (actually, a small truck). Splitting time between Hokitika/Banks Peninsula/Christchurch. If the inland road gets open I'll try to spend a day in Kaikoura and do all the souvenir shopping THERE. I'm sure they need the business. Hopefully, the shops can hold out. Really wanted to spend a bit more time on the Banks and Hokitika (will be glamping for some time in both) these areas. Already saving pennies to come and do the same up around the Bay of Islands/Hokianga (sp?) maybe next year!