PDA

View Full Version : Removing Kuryakyn ISO Grips From My F6B

indadman
10-20-2016, 12:43 PM
I installed Kuryakyn ISO Grips on my 2013 F6B, and after several months of riding, I have decided that they are just too large for my hands. So, I want to remove them and replace them with stock grips. Does anyone have any really good ideas as to how to remove the ISO grips. I really don't care if I destroy them or not. If I don't tear them up, I will give them away.

Any advice will be appreciated.

ejmarler
10-20-2016, 01:28 PM
I just took mine off a 98 Valkyrie last night. I just used a large flat head screw drive and leveraged the grip against the clutch/break reservoir. Once it started to budge I was able to just twist it off.

By the way....I'd love to take them off your hands and pick them on my '13 B

STRaider
10-20-2016, 07:24 PM
I just took mine off a 98 Valkyrie last night. I just used a large flat head screw drive and leveraged the grip against the clutch/break reservoir. Once it started to budge I was able to just twist it off.

My 2013 came with them, and I love them.

indadman
10-21-2016, 06:11 AM

If I can get them off, they're yours. Send me a PM, and I will respond. I am planning on working on the grips this weekend.

Tedubya
10-21-2016, 07:18 AM
Compressed air, if you can get the nozzle under the edge.