PDA

View Full Version : So-Cal Motogear Upgrade

Kdarmy
10-21-2016, 06:33 PM
Here are some comparison pics of the So-Cal Pathfinder low beam upgrade.

I've had a problem seeing at night using the OEM low beams due to the dead zone where the lights just stop lighting up the road ahead, I was indeed "Running out my lights"...I found myself constantly flipping the high beams on whenever I could just to see the road ahead :banghead:

These new leds are just what I needed....wish I had bought these a year ago when I bought the bike! The dead zone I had with the OEM lights is now gone...I can actually see the road ahead of me now :icon_biggrin:

Install was super easy...the hardest thing for me was to secure the wires out of the way. Steve commented on his install that the wires could be just a bit longer to make this part easier...He was right!

ORIGINAL OEM LOW BEAMS

SO-CAL PATHFINDERS

PATHFINDERS WITH OEM HIGH BEAMS
The OEM high beams look kinda sick compared to the new leds, but I've never had a problem with the performance of the OEM high beams, so I don't think I'll be replacing them any time soon (unless a good sale comes along :icon_mrgreen:) I believe that the contrast of the lights color may even be a benefit as it may make the bike stand out more to vehicles that pull out in front of me...?

Keith
'gw-smiley'