PDA

View Full Version : Ergo pegs

xltsport
10-23-2016, 11:40 AM
Ergo 3 on my bike seem to fit different on left then right. is it just me? Engine guard seems different on each side. Also I am having a hard time getting a position that works for me end up as far forward as I can get them and riding with my heels on the pegs not on top of them but heel on the surface instead of my instep.

willtill
10-23-2016, 12:51 PM
Ergo 3 on my bike seem to fit different on left then right. is it just me? Engine guard seems different on each side. Also I am having a hard time getting a position that works for me end up as far forward as I can get them and riding with my heels on the pegs not on top of them but heel on the surface instead of my instep.

Yep, the LEFT valve cover is a little more rearward due to arrangement of the pistons. So measure evenly from the existing driver pegs, to your Ergo 3 pegs.

xltsport
10-23-2016, 02:24 PM
Thought maybe it was just me. Maybe I will have to try something different seem like I can't get them far enough forward maybe ergo 2 mount on upright part of bar.

NAHD
10-26-2016, 07:51 PM
I made that discovery too. The left and right sides of the bike are not perfectly symmetrical. Also, I had to send the Ergo III's back for replacement as the right one had a big hitch in its get along. Didn't want to try and fix it. Brand new needs to be brand new and functioning.
Also, I don't think they will fit the vertical.

Old Ryder
10-27-2016, 11:00 AM
Yep, the LEFT valve cover is a little more rearward due to arrangement of the pistons. So measure evenly from the existing driver pegs, to your Ergo 3 pegs.

I discovered this while installing my Rivco pegs.