PDA

View Full Version : Came to a conclusion.

bubbasparks
10-25-2016, 07:39 PM
Everybody says they have the fastest color. I for one after a couple rides on some factory gloss colors have noticed that the matte/flat colors by butt dyno have more H.P. And torque. Why else would Mother Honda waist the time painting the bike knowing that further down the road it's just going to start peeling off in chunks from the amount of pure speed and the insane take off from red lights. I think this is why when you park a B next to a Harley, the guy on the Harley looks down at the little oil spot under his scoot and says " it sweats horsepower !!!!!!!" Nope, it's dribbling cause it's scared to death!!!

Wing'n it
10-25-2016, 08:30 PM
Says you...........

pdxstriper
10-26-2016, 01:35 AM
Your avatar is giving me nightmares.
Just saying.

Bdog
10-26-2016, 08:17 AM
I like that little joke at the end of your post bubbasparks. I'll have to remember it for my friends that ride Harley's. But in all fairness, some of those guys have put a lot of miles on their bikes without much problems. But I don't let that stop me from joking with them.

bubbasparks
10-26-2016, 08:53 AM
I like that little joke at the end of your post bubbasparks. I'll have to remember it for my friends that ride Harley's. But in all fairness, some of those guys have put a lot of miles on their bikes without much problems. But I don't let that stop me from joking with them.

I have some buddies that ride Harley's and we're always giving each other crap. That's what makes riding fun. I even give the guys/gals on scooters the wave also

Redlinez
10-27-2016, 11:00 AM
I'm pretty sure matte paint has more aerodynamic drag.

pilotguy299
10-27-2016, 11:17 AM
Who needs the fastest? Bitches like the look, and appreciate the comfort.

Retired Army
10-27-2016, 02:36 PM
A plus for fast bikes is you meet a lot of friendly people at gas stations.